New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
As per my suggestion try avoiding consultancies, do yourself, you will get help from this website on every step......feel free start the process by your own and post your query here.
I am fully agree with The SUPER KING.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
HI All,

I have below queries for the forthcoming express entry immigration program :-

1. With the launch of express entry immigration program the old FSW program with cap and occupations list will be completely scrapped or it will be relaunched in May 1 ,2015 with reseting all the caps limits ?
2. If FSW is also available along with Express entry program and one is not selected in Express entry is eligible to apply for FSW category or he agian has to wait for another 12 months to apply agian ?
3. I have applied for quebec immigration also 1 year ago and got the file number so can i apply under Express entry also or i need to withdraw my quebec applications ?

Please reply to above queries .

Raman

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
Hi Raman

You can apply as many as you can under different PNP Program at the same time. You have applied to Quebec Skill Worker program earlier and now you are going to apply for FSW or EE program it want require you to withdraw your application from Quebec as it is different application and different selection process than CIC. you can go ahead with EE program if you will get faster response than whatever application is currently running right now.

ssharda

Nov 17, 2014
Hi Experts

Please guide if an application get selected what a principal applicant needs to do in terms of visiting the country (time duration for visit and duration of stay). Do the principal applicant need to leave current job in home country ?

thanks in advance

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
Hi Friends,
I applied in FSW 2014 under NOC 2173, but could not made it.

So wanna try in EE, want to have clarity on the process of applying under EE.

I have send all my docs to Nova Scotia for FSW 2014 and they have not still returned my docs.

Want to confirm will I be needing any original docs for applying in EE as I have heard it will be online process.
So please confirm will the scanned copy of the docs i.e reference letters, IELTS score card will work..?

1.)what are the docs that we require for EE.
2.)What is the fees for this program.
3.)What can we do stand ahead in queue (as consultants are saying that based on your skills and Resume you profile will get ranking in the database(Cental Pool of applicants) )

PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Waiting Winni said:
Hi Raman

You can apply as many as you can under different PNP Program at the same time. You have applied to Quebec Skill Worker program earlier and now you are going to apply for FSW or EE program it want require you to withdraw your application from Quebec as it is different application and different selection process than CIC. you can go ahead with EE program if you will get faster response than whatever application is currently running right now.
Hi winni thnaks for the info ..

Just to confirm i can apply for FSW or EE withour withdrawing my current ongoing application for quebec immigration ?

i am still having two queries if anyone can reply it will be gr8

"HI All,

1. With the launch of express entry immigration program the old FSW program with cap and occupations list will be completely scrapped or it will be relaunched in May 1 ,2015 with reseting all the caps limits ?
2. If FSW is also available along with Express entry program and one is not selected in Express entry is eligible to apply for FSW category or he agian has to wait for another 12 months to apply agian ?

Raman

skota

Nov 25, 2014
Hello All,

Another confusion with my work experience,

I have done Full time masters in UK and also worked full time adjusting my class timings during my studies.
The question now is ,
Doesn't that experience comes into count?
i heard some where that Canada doesn't count that experience under full time.
is that true?
'if so, i will loose my precious 20 months experience....."
Please help..

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raman8310 said:
HI All,

3. I have applied for quebec immigration also 1 year ago and got the file number so can i apply under Express entry also or i need to withdraw my quebec applications ?

Raman
Everythig is pretty uncertain until the announcements are made from CIC. So I suggest you to just wait until any official information comes out. I hope that help a bit.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All the Aspirants of Canada Immigration,

I am going to creata a brand new Whatsapp group for the express entry and other important discussions so please PM or post here your cell numbers so that i can add you in that group and we can able to chat instantly when we required..................

Thanks in Advance.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:

I am going to creata a brand new Whatsapp group for the express entry and other important discussions so please PM or post here your cell numbers so that i can add you in that group and we can able to chat instantly when we required..................

Thanks in Advance.
That's really a great idea superking. Mine 08411006439....

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
ssharda said:
Hi Experts

Please guide if an application get selected what a principal applicant needs to do in terms of visiting the country (time duration for visit and duration of stay). Do the principal applicant need to leave current job in home country ?

thanks in advance
re-frame ur words and bring it up in brief - wt is that u looking for ?

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
THE SUPER KING said:

Thanks in Advance.
Great, I would like you to add me.......08030624292

prachi2008

Mar 19, 2014
THE SUPER KING said:

Thanks in Advance.
Please add me group 919687663883

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
THE SUPER KING said:

Thanks in Advance.
Yeah , that would be great !
Please add me - +33 6 33 02 00 45

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssharda said:
Hi Experts

thanks in advance
Hey. Add me 0064212044457