Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aliumar said:
Dear Friends,
IELTS scores will be same (6 for all bands) for the new EE 2015 ???

thank you
Aliumar
Nothing has been official as yet about any requirements for EE-15. By the way, who told you aliumar that IELTS requirement will be 6 for all bands? CIC has not mentioned anything. Just curious to know.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
shrinivas1980 said:
Nothing has been official as yet about any requirements for EE-15. By the way, who told you aliumar that IELTS requirement will be 6 for all bands? CIC has not mentioned anything. Just curious to know.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-spo-sheet.asp

In the above link cic mentioned "More information on language and education assessments is available online."
So it gives me a sense of feel that existing language requirements will be maintained as is !

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Madhu4ever said:
Yes.. I think we should be ready with IELTS score and credentials assessment for the profile updation.
Seniors.. please help..!!
Please get ready with both IELTS and credentials assessment. These two are initial mandate when creating express entry profile. Please look my previous post for link. All the best

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

This is really helpful. As some one who is trying to understand stuffs from the beginning this is really informative ! Thanks. :)
I have one query -

At the moment I have just decided to apply for EE15. Curently i do not have anything in place ( IELTS , ECA etc etc).
The next IELTS General exam date is on 29th Jan for me . Would it not be too late in case the process starts early January ? :(

In phase 1 (Expression of interest) , would we need to provide the IELTS details as compulsory ?

What I understood is the Phase 1 is only profile creation. The other details would be required once any employer selects the profile and then asks you to apply for the PR in next 60 days. Am I correct ?
Ielts is important at profile creation since cic is planning to assign points for every profile created so that we can track where we fit in the comprehensive ranking system.Also highest ranking candidates without job offer will also be provided ITA during regular draw. But don't worry you will be late since this express entry will not follow first in first serve. Instead they value the profile quality!

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi everyone,

Hope you are waiting for the express entry like me. Last few days i was searching information about express entry system but I did not get enough information. Only one think I got is that, I have to create a Expression of Interest in Job Bank web site. My question is who will select my profile, A canadian company or govt? And when it will be selected? in every week or every month period?
Both companies and government will select. No update received yet regarding the frequency of draw.I hope it might be once or twice a month

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madhu4ever said:
Hello everyone

Did anyone tried to update their profiles with the canada job bank?
As of now, it is not available. We should be able to do it when the program start.

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
icanadian said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-spo-sheet.asp

In the above link cic mentioned "More information on language and education assessments is available online."
So it gives me a sense of feel that existing language requirements will be maintained as is !
I wouldn't bet on this. I have a funny uneasy feeling that they will model the process similar to Australia express system and increase the band score to 7 in all categories. I see nowhere in your link that they are implying that IELTS requirements will remain same.

All round, I think the entire process will be much harder than people assume, so be prepared for many challenges. It will not be easy in my opinion.

DRP

Nov 21, 2014
Here is the latest update on EE-2015
[http//cbc.ca/news/politics/express-entry-immigration-system-starts-jan-1-leaving-employers-uncertain-1.2842009]

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
HI ALL

I would like to know what are the maximum point do you require to be selected from the pool in express entry 2015.

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi All,

I am waiting for Express Entry Roll out.
In current program i and my husband is getting 74 Points out of 100 under FSW program.What are your view on our marks.
Because i want to be in the top list of EE 2015.do i have enough points if current system is considered?

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
franixsouq said:
HI ALL

I would like to know what are the maximum point do you require to be selected from the pool in express entry 2015.
Maximum point would be 100, but if FSW intergration to EE still use the same old pointing (age,experience,education...) then i think the minimum pts will be the old 67pts.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Do you need to have your educational credentials assessed if you are only applying through Provincial Nominee under EE?I am a semi-skilled worker under NOC C.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi buddies!
Hope you are doing well. I have some queries about express entry. I tried to find out in cic.gc.ca website but did not get the real answer.

my queries are that.

1. When the gov will draw to choose profile from express entry? in every week or every month? And when is the first draw date?
2. How many persons will be chosen in each draw?
3. The same number of people be chosen in each NOC?
4. What is the based mark for each draw?Such as, they always choose the people who have more than 70 mark or they will select people 1000 each draw.
5. When we can possible know that my profile will never be chosen due to low score and I need to open profile in job bank.

Thanks in Advanced

Milton

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi buddies!
Hope you are doing well. I have some queries about express entry. I tried to find out in cic.gc.ca website but did not get the real answer.

my queries are that.

1. When the gov will draw to choose profile from express entry? in every week or every month? And when is the first draw date?
2. How many persons will be chosen in each draw?
3. The same number of people be chosen in each NOC?
4. What is the based mark for each draw?Such as, they always choose the people who have more than 70 mark or they will select people 1000 each draw.
5. When we can possible know that my profile will never be chosen due to low score and I need to open profile in job bank.

Thanks in Advanced

Milton
Hi there,

No official things has been released yet. we all have to have till dec I think :)