+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi All experts...I am in CEC category and what I understood is you will get a invitation to apply if you are offered a job by employers in job bank...however I already hv a job offer and m working with a bank..then what is criteria for me to be "invited" to apply ...

Any insights ..highly appreciated...

Thanks,
Aarti

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti21 said:
Hi All experts...I am in CEC category and what I understood is you will get a invitation to apply if you are offered a job by employers in job bank...however I already hv a job offer and m working with a bank..then what is criteria for me to be "invited" to apply ...

Any insights ..highly appreciated...

Thanks,
Aarti
Yes, first you will apply the Expression of Interest and then they will access your job and qualification and based on the points system you will be invited to apply for the PR. So basically two phases will be there.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
fastfood said:
Yes, first you will apply the Expression of Interest and then they will access your job and qualification and based on the points system you will be invited to apply for the PR. So basically two phases will be there.
Thanks "fastfood"

...I will complete 1 year of work exp in Canada in feb mid, should I only apply the expression of interest only after that? Or I can apply prior to this?

Thanks,
Aarti

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti21 said:
Thanks "fastfood"

...I will complete 1 year of work exp in Canada in feb mid, should I only apply the expression of interest only after that? Or I can apply prior to this?

Thanks,
Aarti
If you apply after Feb you should be able to get the points for your 1 year work exp. By that time the rules should also be out for Express Entry. So just be ready with everything but just apply right in Feb.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECA Suggestion to All (WES):

Before submitting your application for ECA through WES please verify your university/institution is in the WES list or not.
if not means you will get the institution status as "Non-Recognized" in the report & Canada never consider your credential from non-recognized institution and we cannot claim points with the same.

Hope this will help you.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
THE SUPER KING said:

Before submitting your application for ECA through WES please verify your university/institution is in the WES list or not.
if not means you will get the institution status as "Non-Recognized" in the report & Canada never consider your credential from non-recognized institution and we cannot claim points with the same.

Hope this will help you.
How do we verify whether our university/college/institution is on WES list? Is there somewhere on their website that we could have it verified?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Add me +9109967069031

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
terki said:
what country is ur education from ?

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/
Philippines.

Thank you for the link . But i think this one just outlines the docs needed to submit. I want to know whether my institution/college in the Philippines is in WES list?

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
durchbeisser_17 said:
Philippines.

Thank you for the link . But i think this one just outlines the docs needed to submit. I want to know whether my institution/college in the Philippines is in WES list?
You may want to check this
http://www.wes.org/access/awclients.asp

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hi,

Quick question for you....

I will be applying for CEC next year, should I get my degree from back home evaluated? Or the Credentials Evaluation is required just for FSWP?

(I took post secondary diploma from Canada, and my current job is based on diploma).

Thanks!

THE SUPER KING said:

Hope this will help you.