NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Dear All Members,

Thanks a lot with lots of information.. I am also planning for EE 2015 and I have some query regarding IELTS.

I have received 6.5 overall with ( S-7.5, R-6.5 W-5.5 L-5.5) Actually, I was planning for FSW since i have received low score i was thinking to apply in provincial nominee where 6.5 would be fine to apply. now i am confused with low score is it possible to apply for PR in EE 2015 ? or we should score 6 in each is mandatory ? is it possible to comple express entry profile with this score or applicant need to receive minimum 6 ? ::)

Other thing would like to know regarding WES ECA since on the website its mention for FSW is separate procedure so this report will be consider for EE2015 or should wait for the new update from CIC. sorry if already asked by someone since i am new to this form ;D seniors could reply in short note would be highly appreciated.

THanks all members and best luck

Thanks

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Nick111 said:
Dear All Members,

Thanks a lot with lots of information.. I am also planning for EE 2015 and I have some query regarding IELTS.

I have received 6.5 overall with ( S-7.5, R-6.5 W-5.5 L-5.5) Actually, I was planning for FSW since i have received low score i was thinking to apply in provincial nominee where 6.5 would be fine to apply. now i am confused with low score is it possible to apply for PR in EE 2015 ? or we should score 6 in each is mandatory ? is it possible to comple express entry profile with this score or applicant need to receive minimum 6 ? ::)

Other thing would like to know regarding WES ECA since on the website its mention for FSW is separate procedure so this report will be consider for EE2015 or should wait for the new update from CIC. sorry if already asked by someone since i am new to this form ;D seniors could reply in short note would be highly appreciated.

THanks all members and best luck

Thanks

Nobody knows details about EE profile in details.
"For FSW" on WES website means this section is for immigration applicants only so no matter whether you are applying through FSW or EE.
For WES please watch out the cautionary post by Super King.

thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Does anybody know the first draw date of express entry?

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Nightrocker said:
Hi,

Quick question for you....

I will be applying for CEC next year, should I get my degree from back home evaluated? Or the Credentials Evaluation is required just for FSWP?

(I took post secondary diploma from Canada, and my current job is based on diploma).

Thanks!

Hi All,

I also have the same question....any replies..much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Aarti

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti21 said:
Hi All,

I also have the same question....any replies..much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Aarti
You do not require to access the home qualification;however, you will not be awarded points for the home qualificationn unless you evaluate your home qualification. You may choose not to include the home qualification in application and just include the Canadian diploma in your application. However, I would recommned you to access the home qualification so that you can have more points in EE. In EE candidates who have higher points have highest chances of Invitation.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
fastfood said:
You do not require to access the home qualification;however, you will not be awarded points for the home qualificationn unless you evaluate your home qualification. You may choose not to include the home qualification in application and just include the Canadian diploma in your application. However, I would recommned you to access the home qualification so that you can have more points in EE. In EE candidates who have higher points have highest chances of Invitation.
Thanks fastfood...does this mean the CEC applicants too need to submit the credentials evaluation?

Aarti

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Hi All,

I am from India and planning to apply for Express Entry in coming Jan. I have few doubts which are listed below. For WES assessment:

1. I understand that i need to do the document by document assessment..Will course by course will also be accepted or only document by document will be accepted ?
2. Do i need to send the higher secondary school (10th{ICSE} and 12th{ISC} standard in India) certificates when i send the documents to WES. I read somewhere that higher secondary school certificates are optional and need not be submitted to WES ?
3. I am planning to get the transcript of marks from the university(Kerala University) under which i have done my engineering. But they do no take the responsibility of sending the transcripts. We only have to send it to CIC/WES.. Do i need to send any other documents like degree certificate ? or any receipt/appl form etc from WES when sending the transcript to WES for assesment. ?
4. If i do not submit the documents for higher secondary when i get the report from WES will it be mentioned that i have completed 16yrs of education..? As per my understanding that is required..right ??

Anyone who knows more about this please help..

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti21 said:
Thanks fastfood...does this mean the CEC applicants too need to submit the credentials evaluation?

Aarti
Yes Aarti. CEC applicationns too need to submit the credentials evaluation to get the points for qualification. If you do not do that you wont be awarded points for that particular qualification.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
fastfood said:
Yes Aarti. CEC applicationns too need to submit the credentials evaluation to get the points for qualification. If you do not do that you wont be awarded points for that particular qualification.
Thanks fastfood...will start working towards it now ...

Thanks,
Aarti

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
Dear All Members,

I am 2171 FSW Nov 18th applicant. I have not yet received any rejection email. But looking at the situation I believe I shall be receiving one soon. Till then keeping my fingers crossed. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I am also planning for EE 2015 and dont want to be late there.

I have some query regarding the whole process, I know rules are not out yet but everything is very confusing.

1. Will the IELTS min score requirement change from 6 to 7 like Aust. as I believe they are going to copy wht Aust is doing ???

2. I have not yet received my application packet back, So original IELTS and original WES is not back with me. Although I have one more copy of WES but no copes of Ielts. Just a scanned copy of the Original IELTS , should it be fine?? as I believe we need to only send scanned documents to expresess interest and only when we are selected we need to send originals???

3. Is it true that max points get highter priority??? Is there any change anticipated in the point calculation? As, candidiates with having family , spouse IELTS gets additional of total 10 points extra which I believe is not proving that the candidate is more suitable for the position with someone who have more exp but dont have relatives or Spouse IELTS.

Thanks all members and best luck looking forward to meet you all in CANADA... :D :D :D :D

Thanks

phogsa01

Nov 24, 2014
Hi All

I am taking first step of EE thats WES :-[ :-[ :-[

There is one Question : I am MBA with Engineering as graduation ......

CAN I SEND THE ENGINEERING AND MBA BOTH DEGREE TRANSCRIPT TO WES FOR ASSESMENT OR ONLY MBA TRANSCRIPT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE ....

PLEASE UPDATE ME & THANKS FOR THE ADMIN ....RESPECT FOR YOU

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
Dear phogsa01,

I would recommend send both... You would not want to take chances.

Even i am an Engg with MBA and I had sent both. In fact I had sent Diploma also.

It always to be safe.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone comment/provide feedback on the consultant Y-AXIS Bangalore?