+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
Dear satya10

I have done my application through Y-Axis mumbai... They have comeplete operations hapening from Hyderabad, once you reg they will assign a process spl to you who will be from hyd, every communications happen on emails and phone.

I would say that besides the fact that you wont be able to meet the person face to face who is helping you in the processs everything else is good.

they are good at paper work and have knw of every steps in the process..

I would recommend them..

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
THE SUPER KING said:
Hello All the Aspirants of Canada Immigration,

I am going to creata a brand new Whatsapp group for the express entry and other important discussions so please PM or post here your cell numbers so that i can add you in that group and we can able to chat instantly when we required..................

Thanks in Advance.
HI Add me to the group +91-9953450967 8) :)

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Dear All,

Anyone has idea, what short of documents required for additional points for relatives in Canada. since my real uncle is PR in CANADA.

please let me know the list of documents would be highly appreciated.

ECA- In the process
IELTS- 6.5 ( S-7.5, R- 6.5 L=5.5 W=5.5) need to reappear :-X
OTher Certificates - Ready
Work Experience - ready
PCC- in the process

** please let me know if something is missing in the pipe line

THanks

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
A count ant said:
So the immigration under EE will be like what they have in Australia now - invitation basis.
Looking CIC website and reading through various discussion forums and I believe it will be similar to the one being followed in Aust.

May be I can be wrong also.. but then this is a topic of discussion and thats wht I had my questions
Hards_100 said:
Dear All Members,

I am 2171 FSW Nov 18th applicant. I have not yet received any rejection email. But looking at the situation I believe I shall be receiving one soon. Till then keeping my fingers crossed. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I am also planning for EE 2015 and dont want to be late there.

I have some query regarding the whole process, I know rules are not out yet but everything is very confusing.

1. Will the IELTS min score requirement change from 6 to 7 like Aust. as I believe they are going to copy wht Aust is doing ???

2. I have not yet received my application packet back, So original IELTS and original WES is not back with me. Although I have one more copy of WES but no copes of Ielts. Just a scanned copy of the Original IELTS , should it be fine?? as I believe we need to only send scanned documents to expresess interest and only when we are selected we need to send originals???

3. Is it true that max points get highter priority??? Is there any change anticipated in the point calculation? As, candidiates with having family , spouse IELTS gets additional of total 10 points extra which I believe is not proving that the candidate is more suitable for the position with someone who have more exp but dont have relatives or Spouse IELTS.

Thanks all members and best luck looking forward to meet you all in CANADA... :D :D :D :D

Thanks

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hards,

Thanks for your comment/feedback, I'm so keen in relocating to Canada, I'm planning to register with Y-AXIS for processing the Canadian PR through normal process, they are charging around 80K followed by the once the PR number gets generated before stamping, which would generally take around 12 months time, they mentioned they will market my CV with the Canadian employers through their marketing team, with which the Canadian employers I can take the interview via Skype from my location itself, does this hold good and true?
Can we give the interview from India(Our current location itself)? pls clarify?
What are the fair chances of getting a job from India by giving interview via Skype?

Thanks
Sathya

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
satya10 said:
Hi Hards,

Thanks for your comment/feedback, I'm so keen in relocating to Canada, I'm planning to register with Y-AXIS for processing the Canadian PR through normal process, they are charging around 80K followed by the once the PR number gets generated before stamping, which would generally take around 12 months time, they mentioned they will market my CV with the Canadian employers through their marketing team, with which the Canadian employers I can take the interview via Skype from my location itself, does this hold good and true?
Can we give the interview from India(Our current location itself)? pls clarify?
What are the fair chances of getting a job from India by giving interview via Skype?

Thanks
Sathya
I had registered for the FSW program, where there was no requirement for marketing resume and interview and all this...Since It was on first come first basis.

Besides, be the interview on skype or even telephohne, If you get a signed offer letter from some employer in canada and on the basis of which you can get selected and get a PR, it shouldnt matter.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you have not got my question, my question is Does the employers conduct the interview via Skype itself and give the job offer?

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Satya,

Even I got a call from Y-axis earlier stating that they will market my CV and for this they are charging around 40K. They are saying that once the Interview process is over, the employer gives an Invitation letter from which we can proceed for PR...But in FSW program it is not the case. How can we believe their words.

I am also having doubt that under FSW program, first we have to get the PR and then we can search for job. But how these Y-axis people can market our CV and after getting job, we can apply for PR..I think it might be work Permit.

Now that from Jan 1st under EE syste, anyhow the govt. is changing the system, we need to get the invitation letter from the employer over there and then we can apply for PR.

Any replies for the above query..

Bye Ashish.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashish,

I'm a IT professional with total of 9+ yrs of exp with 4+ yrs experience as Manual Tester and rest Investment Bank exp, do you have any idea about the job opportunities for the Software Tester in Canada,I'm considering for applying for PR under normal category,Just may I know on what mode you are applying for the PR for Canada, reason being, if we apply by EE, are there more chances of getting the PR or by normal category, I understand that ,getting the invitation for the PR itself is like getting a job offer, correct me..
Under normal category the Y axis consultant mentioned once our PR application is processed ,the PR number gets generated and they can use in CV and marketed by their marketing team, so that we get calls from the employers, is this true?
Need to know what is the exact flow for the PR under normal quota?Pls share your comments

Thanks
Sathya

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
satya10 said:
Hi Ashish,

I'm a IT professional with total of 9+ yrs of exp with 4+ yrs experience as Manual Tester and rest Investment Bank exp, do you have any idea about the job opportunities for the Software Tester in Canada,I'm considering for applying for PR under normal category,Just may I know on what mode you are applying for the PR for Canada, reason being, if we apply by EE, are there more chances of getting the PR or by normal category, I understand that ,getting the invitation for the PR itself is like getting a job offer, correct me..
Under normal category the Y axis consultant mentioned once our PR application is processed ,the PR number gets generated and they can use in CV and marketed by their marketing team, so that we get calls from the employers, is this true?
Need to know what is the exact flow for the PR under normal quota?Pls share your comments

Thanks
Sathya
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Satya,

Even I got a call from Y-axis earlier stating that they will market my CV and for this they are charging around 40K. They are saying that once the Interview process is over, the employer gives an Invitation letter from which we can proceed for PR...But in FSW program it is not the case. How can we believe their words.

I am also having doubt that under FSW program, first we have to get the PR and then we can search for job. But how these Y-axis people can market our CV and after getting job, we can apply for PR..I think it might be work Permit.

Now that from Jan 1st under EE syste, anyhow the govt. is changing the system, we need to get the invitation letter from the employer over there and then we can apply for PR.

Any replies for the above query..

Bye Ashish.

Even I am confused....

How is EE different from Getting and job and applying PR with the Offer????

Cos, even right now we can get a job offer and apply for PR on the basis of that.

@ Satya,

What is the 'Normal category" there is FSW which is over for IT professional, and from 1st Jan 2015 it is EE.

So what is 'Normal Category'????

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick111 said:
Dear All,

Anyone has idea, what short of documents required for additional points for relatives in Canada. since my real uncle is PR in CANADA.

please let me know the list of documents would be highly appreciated.

ECA- In the process
IELTS- 6.5 ( S-7.5, R- 6.5 L=5.5 W=5.5) need to reappear :-X
OTher Certificates - Ready
Work Experience - ready
PCC- in the process

** please let me know if something is missing in the pipe line

THanks

Dear Nick, i have same situation as i got 5.5 in reading , should i re-appear in ielts to get all abilities atleat 6.0 ? Please advise