Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
hi mike
for your knowledge since you are new member in the club of waiting . cic always after around 1 month of the end of 3 months they update the tables . for example last table which suppose to be updated on 30/10 as they said it was updated on first of November . so still they have 20 days
Thanks a lot dear for your clarification. I should not feel optimistic at all then and should stop waiting. I feel like I need any slight hope because this visa for me is like a dream and I can see how far it is unfortunately.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
Thanks a lot dear for your clarification. I should not feel optimistic at all then and should stop waiting. I feel like I need any slight hope because this visa for me is like a dream and I can see how far it is unfortunately.
do not worry mike I know exactly what you feel. the same thing happened with me when u received the CSQ I thought after 6 months I will be there and my dream will become true . the logic says that it is routine check since Quebec needs me not federal. I was checking my status online daily ,checking processing table daily , following news of Amman office waiting for any spot of hope but nothing . today I completed 18 months and almost I lost hope of going to Canada before 2016 which really unfair and frustrated . I start loose interest in going there .

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
do not worry mike I know exactly what you feel. the same thing happened with me when u received the CSQ I thought after 6 months I will be there and my dream will become true . the logic says that it is routine check since needs me not federal. I was checking my status online daily ,checking processing table daily , following news of Amman office waiting for any spot of hope but nothing . today I completed 18 months and almost I lost hope of going to Canada before 2016 which really unfair and frustrated . I start loose interesting in going there .
I completely understand. You have the right to lose interest in going there. Believe me, if our life here was like it was three years ago I would never be in a hurry or even ask about it. When I applied in 2010 things were still perfect for us and I just applied because I was even thinking of having a better life. But now I need the visa because the bad situation in Syria. It is not just because I need a better life. That's why I cannot lose interest in having it. I am really fed up of checking the processing times every now and then and looking for any information about the status of my file. When I applied I was told that I would be interviewed in about six months but then things changed and I had to wait for three years to get the CSQ. I was always afraid I would not get it after all of this waiting but thank God I made it. I did not imagine then that I would still have to wait for other three or four years to get the visa.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
i am agreed with Mike
we syrians dont have any choice,we have to wait and wait,coz the coas in syria and we have only this hope to get the visa and go there,i think that Mike and mft25 understand me well?,but i suggest that we should do something like appoint a lawyer to continue our files and ask the gouvernment there about this delay,what do u think?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
i am agreed with Mike
we syrians dont have any choice,we have to wait and wait,coz the coas in syria and we have only this hope to get the visa and go there,i think that Mike and mft25 understand me well?,but i suggest that we should do something like appoint a lawyer to continue our files and ask the gouvernment there about this delay,what do u think?
Dear Tarek,
I sent emails to three lawyer so far. One in Quebec and one in Jordan and one in Lebanon. I asked if they can help speed up the process due to the current situation. The ones in Quebec and Jordan never replied and I don't know why. The one in Lebanon said that he can submit a new application in Canada itself but he cannot interfere with the applications at the embassy in Jordan. I felt like he is a liar. I don't think anyone can help us. We ourselves should keep sending complaints to the Ministries in Ottawa and Montreal and the embassy in Amman and see if this can be of any use.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek,
I sent emails to three lawyer so far. One in Quebec and one in Jordan and one in Lebanon. I asked if they can help speed up the process due to the current situation. The ones in Quebec and Jordan never replied and I don't know why. The one in Lebanon said that he can submit a new application in Canada itself but he cannot interfere with the applications at the embassy in Jordan. I felt like he is a liar. I don't think anyone can help us. We ourselves should keep sending complaints to the Ministries in Ottawa and Montreal and the embassy in Amman and see if this can be of any use.
yeah u r right 100%
we should do somthing by ourselves,lets wait next update of processing times and after that we will plan to do somthing,i am agreed with u

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
i am agreed with Mike
we reached the point of no return . we got CSQ and now we are waiting for landing so we can not even think to cancel or retreat. we need to continue our path to the end regardless of what our situation . I hope if we have the right to assign a lawyer in our case since we still in the time frame of the processing table .

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear all
mft25,kita,acoustica,darli,where r u ?listen to me plz
after next update of processing times ,if the processing times dont change,walahi then we should do something,la2nno sara7a law VO 3am eshtegel ma 7akena shi ,w law enno mashgol bil transfer files kaman ma 7akena shi,w law enno mashgol bi files 2010 w 3am e3mel security check kaman ma 7akena shi,basssss enno ma 3am eshtegel wala touch any file abadan w hek our files ma7totin bil sa7ab w ma 3am eshteglo la bi our files wala bi files 2010 wala 2011 wala 2012 ,hada shi iza ma 3melna shi emken edal 7 snin hek wala 7ada es2al 3anna w bedal csq kel fatra w fatra btetjadad w 3atina 3emar wel 3emar 3am emda
plz let get connected weli 3ando suggestion e7ki,ne7na e2lal ya jama3a manna ktar metel files taba3 lebanon aw cairo aw abo dhabi :(

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
dear all
mft25,kita,acoustica,darli,where r u ?listen to me plz
after next update of processing times ,if the processing times dont change,walahi then we should do something,la2nno sara7a law VO 3am eshtegel ma 7akena shi ,w law enno mashgol bil transfer files kaman ma 7akena shi,w law enno mashgol bi files 2010 w 3am e3mel security check kaman ma 7akena shi,basssss enno ma 3am eshtegel wala touch any file abadan w hek our files ma7totin bil sa7ab w ma 3am eshteglo la bi our files wala bi files 2010 wala 2011 wala 2012 ,hada shi iza ma 3melna shi emken edal 7 snin hek wala 7ada es2al 3anna w bedal csq kel fatra w fatra btetjadad w 3atina 3emar wel 3emar 3am emda
plz let get connected weli 3ando suggestion e7ki,ne7na e2lal ya jama3a manna ktar metel files taba3 lebanon aw cairo aw abo dhabi :(
we need to know if all of us are in Amman first of all .so we can go to the embassy and meet the ambassador and explain to him our situation and let him do something regarding our cases.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
we need to know if all of us are in Amman first of all .so we can go to the embassy and meet the ambassador and explain to him our situation and let him do something regarding our cases.
If there is a good number of applicants, we can meet together and ask for a meeting with someone in charge in the embassy. Anyway I may have a visit to Amman after a few months and then I will go check but I don't want to wait until then.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
mft25 my dear
ana jahez enzal 3ala amman bass kawnak ent mawjod bi amman,iza 3melna hal 5etwe hai w re7na 3ala safara ,hada shi momken eder bi malafna am la?lanno b5af ne3mel hal 5etwe e2omo henen e7vazo asamina w eblasho e3melo refuse lal applications taba3na?
sho rai2ak?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
mft25 my dear
ana jahez enzal 3ala amman bass kawnak ent mawjod bi amman,iza 3melna hal 5etwe hai w re7na 3ala safara ,hada shi momken eder bi malafna am la?lanno b5af ne3mel hal 5etwe e2omo henen e7vazo asamina w eblasho e3melo refuse lal applications taba3na?
sho rai2ak?
no do not worry it is not third world country to refuse because they do not like you . you have the right to obligate and ask about your file but one will do nothing we need to be more than one

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
السلام عليكم جميعا
اصدقائي الاعزاء بدون ادنى شك انا متابع ممتاز لكم وانا كما تعلمون في مكتب عمان منذ شهر خمسة 2011 والى الان الحالي هي ابلكيشن رسيفد. انا عراقي اسكن في بغداد وحاصل على شهادة الدكتوراه من فرنسا. اناشد جميع من يسكن الاردن الشقيق والتابعين لمكتب عمان ان يذهبو الى السفارة ويقعدون في الشارع الى ان يلتقون بالسفير. انا شخصيا لا اتصور ان هذا الامر سوف يؤثر على الفايلات لان اصلا الفايلات في نوم عميييييييييييييييييق ولا يوجد امل في الافق لذلك لا يوجد ما نخسره اكثر من ذلك. انا بعثت ثلاث مرات الى وزير الهجرة ولم يجب على الايميلات. انا مع الاسف لا استطيع المجيء الى عمان لضروف عملي في الجامعة. انا تعبت من الانتضار وللهي انا تمرضت ورح نموت اما من الانتضار او من سيارة مفخخة في بغداد. لله المشتكى
مع تحياتي

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
السلام عليكم جميعا
اصدقائي الاعزاء بدون ادنى شك انا متابع ممتاز لكم وانا كما تعلمون في مكتب عمان منذ شهر خمسة 2011 والى الان الحالي هي ابلكيشن رسيفد. انا عراقي اسكن في بغداد وحاصل على شهادة الدكتوراه من فرنسا. اناشد جميع من يسكن الاردن الشقيق والتابعين لمكتب عمان ان يذهبو الى السفارة ويقعدون في الشارع الى ان يلتقون بالسفير. انا شخصيا لا اتصور ان هذا الامر سوف يؤثر على الفايلات لان اصلا الفايلات في نوم عميييييييييييييييييق ولا يوجد امل في الافق لذلك لا يوجد ما نخسره اكثر من ذلك. انا بعثت ثلاث مرات الى وزير الهجرة ولم يجب على الايميلات. انا مع الاسف لا استطيع المجيء الى عمان لضروف عملي في الجامعة. انا تعبت من الانتضار وللهي انا تمرضت ورح نموت اما من الانتضار او من سيارة مفخخة في بغداد. لله المشتكى
مع تحياتي
اهلا اخي دارلي و انا معك بهل شي و هل رائي لانو صراحة اذا ما وصل صوتنا لعندون و اشتكينا بفكرو انا مو فارقة معنا و انو ما عنا مشكلة نستلم فيزا بعد 4 سنين و لو عم يشتغلو جماعة كان ما حكينا شي و الله بس كل كل مكاتب فيزا الي عندها تراكم ملفات من 2010 عم تشتغل مشان تخلص من ملفات القديمة الا مكتب عمان بعدو لهلا ما خلص ملفات 2010 و الله مو حل ابدااااااااااا

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
السلام عليكم جميعا
مع تحياتي
iza ente application recieved bi shaher 5/2011 ma3naha ente a5er sene hai ya3ni 2014 lazem tkon get the visa lanno bkon hek kamalet 43 months eli henen 7atina bil tablet ,taib kif ra7 esir hek iza enet lahala mesh recieve email taba3 medical???ma3naha fi shi 3am esir ya jama3a,sho rai2ak mft25?