+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Guys, don't you agree with me that this silence has been a very long one. It is not a matter of months. It is a matter of almost two years of silence I guess. Why did not they do anything until now? Why do you think something will change soon? Honestly, I am not very optimistic.
No mike,la mike,henen kano 3am eshteglo w es2al mft25 3an hal shi bass kano eshteglo bi bete2 ,w tani shi henen enta2alo lal vo kbir bi shaher 5 w na2alo kel files ma3on ,w fi shi mohem kaman enno sene 2011 w ta2riban nes 2012 ma 7ada eshtagal ya mike,mafi hada eshtagal men kel vo bi lebnan wala amman wala syria,ro7 es2al lebnanie kaman be2lolak enno files taba3on dalo hek fatra sene w nes maztotin bi beirut men don shegel ,3ala kolen ma ba3ref sho ra7 esir ,bass meshkele mesh meshkele situation bi syria lanno berja3 be2lak enno law meshkele bass applicants syriens kano jama3o delay them la ba3den w balasho ba3ato medical lal applicants taba3 jordan wel iraq w es2al mft25 3an hal shi, fiiiiiiii shiiiiiiii bass ma 3am ne3rfo sho hoe w sho next days ???

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
Just sent the following email to the Minister of Immigration:

Your Excellency Minister Chris Alexander,
Greetings from Amman Jordan,

We would like to express our disappointment and frustration with the performance of Amman Immigration Office. We received our CSQ in April 2010, and received our Federal Number in October, 2010 and we are still waiting for our Visa. We submitted the security certificates twice, once in 2010, and another time in December 2013 and we are concerned that we will have to resubmit the same paperwork for the third time !

Can you please provide us with details on the nature of the challenges Amman Office is facing given the fact that the number of pending applications is very small and can be easily processed and since they have established a huge new embassy in Amman that is serving the region?

Should we expect our papers to be processed this year? We are grateful if you can provide us with details and if there’s anything that you can do to reduce the unfair processing time of Amman office (43 months) compared with Cairo office ( less than a year) although the volume of Applications in Amman Office is very small compared with Cairo Office. It is unfair that a Jordanian has to wait a lot more than an Egyptian just because he I Jordanian.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
nickm said:
Just sent the following email to the Minister of Immigration:

Your Excellency Minister Chris Alexander,
Greetings from Amman Jordan,

We would like to express our disappointment and frustration with the performance of Amman Immigration Office. We received our CSQ in April 2010, and received our Federal Number in October, 2010 and we are still waiting for our Visa. We submitted the security certificates twice, once in 2010, and another time in December 2013 and we are concerned that we will have to resubmit the same paperwork for the third time !

Can you please provide us with details on the nature of the challenges Amman Office is facing given the fact that the number of pending applications is very small and can be easily processed and since they have established a huge new embassy in Amman that is serving the region?

Should we expect our papers to be processed this year? We are grateful if you can provide us with details and if there's anything that you can do to reduce the unfair processing time of Amman office (43 months) compared with Cairo office ( less than a year) although the volume of Applications in Amman Office is very small compared with Cairo Office. It is unfair that a Jordanian has to wait a lot more than an Egyptian just because he I Jordanian.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
And received the following feedback:
La version française suit.
This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information or the misuse of that information by a third party where we have taken reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

You will receive a reply by e-mail within 10 - 30 working days. If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding to you with case specific information using e-mail, unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. Therefore, only general information would be provided in response to your enquiry.

We will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Assessment of points/qualifications.
* Calculation of time for citizenship eligibility.
* Refusal of an application by an immigration or visa official.

* Travel documents/requirements for travel to other countries.
* Complaints about U.S. Immigration.
* General information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada.
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance
* Requests for employment with the federal government
* Complaints about consultants.

Ceci est un accusé de réception automatique au courriel que vous avez acheminé au Ministre de la Citoyenneté et de l'Immigration.

Veuillez noter que le courriel n'est pas une voie de communication protégée. Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC) se décharge de toute responsabilité pour ce qui est de la divulgation non autorisée de renseignements personnels à une tierce partie ou de la mauvaise utilisation de ces renseignements par une tierce partie s'il a pris des mesures raisonnables pour s'assurer de l'identité de cette partie.

Vous recevrez une réponse par courriel dans un délai de 10 à 30 jours ouvrables. Si ce courriel concerne une demande de renseignements sur un dossier, nous devons souligner que la Loi canadienne sur la protection des renseignements personnels interdit la transmission d'information personnelle par voie électronique à moins que nous ne soyons en mesure de vérifier que vous êtes autorisé(e) à recevoir cette information. Par conséquent, seulement des informations générales pourraient vous être fournies.

Veuillez noter que nous ne répondrons pas aux courriels concernant les questions suivantes :

* Évaluation des points/compétences.
* Le calcul du temps de résidence pour les demandes de citoyenneté.
* Le refus d'une demande par un agent d'immigration ou un agent des visas.
* Documents de voyages/exigences pour voyager dans d'autres pays.
* Plaintes concernant les Service d'immigration des États-Unis.
* Informations générales pour visiter, vivre, travailler ou étudier au Canada.
* Citoyens canadiens à l'extérieur ayant besoin d'aide
* Demandes d'emploi avec le gouvernement fédéral
* Plaintes à propos des consultants.

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
I highly recommend that you attempt to communicate with the Minister's office as well on email :
Minister <Minister@cic.gc.ca>

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
nickm said:
I highly recommend that you attempt to communicate with the Minister's office as well on email :
Minister <Minister @ cic.gc.ca>
ok nickm ,i will do that
mft25,mike,acoustica,drali,kita,allllll lets us to send email to minister, bass lazem ekon emails kelon fard daf3a ya3ni mesh ben kel email w email 10 dyas,i mean enno 5ali 5elal 5 ayam tenb3et kel emails mshan bass efta7o inbox eshofo kel emails bi fatra a2sira ktirr w e3refo enno fi shi
yala 5alina nbalesh,lazem nwaselon eli 3am esir bi amman

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
nickm said:
nick u have forgot to send him ur name .family name,ur number file?
kelkonnnn eb3ato ra2am files w asamikon lanno men don hadol informations ma ra7 e2der eredo 3alekon,ok

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
nickm said:
hi nickm
the message which you wrote is perfect i will also send one today . they have to do something in order to solve our problem
please do not forget to send the following in the top of your message

Date of birth **/**/****
your full name (four parts)
AMMAN
JORDANIE
UCI: *****
Demande: EP******

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
hi nickm
the message which you wrote is perfect i will also send one today . they have to do something in order to solve our problem
please do not forget to send the following in the top of your message

Date of birth **/**/****
your full name (four parts)
AMMAN
JORDANIE
UCI: *****
Demande: EP******
u r right mft25
lek ana ra7 eb3at hala kaman el yom ,5alina kelna neb3at kelna fard daf3a ,ana meta2ked ya jama3a iza waslna sota w e2dro e7lo our problem wa2ta meta2ked enno ma ra7 te5las hal sene ella w kelna get the visa iz alah rad,lanno ma tal3o 3ala ger offices .office taba3na fio emken a2al applications taba3 quebec bi kellllllllllllll world walahi,kelna 3ala ba3dna 2010 ,2011,2012 w 2013 m mnetla3 250 files,hahahah hadol bi matkab tani metel romania aw cairo be5laso bi 5 months ,sa7 el 7aki am la mft25?hahahah ana daiman ba5od rai2ak

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears, I also sent an email to minister. Let's all do this. Maybe this will be of great use for all of us. Let them come after the weekend and find all of our emails waiting for them :)

Dear Honorable Minister Chris Alexander,

Greetings from Damascus, Syria!

I am writing regarding processing our applications for immigration visas at Amman visa office. For myself, I have an application under the Quebec Skilled Worker program. As I am in touch with the other applicants at the same visa office, we all would like to express our disappointment and frustration due to the idleness of this office. We can see how other applicants at other visa offices are getting their visas much more quicker than us even though we all were already selected for having similar qualifications. What makes us more frustrated is that the number of the applications at Amman office is much fewer than those in other offices but there have been no results given for a long time.

I admit that my application at Amman office is still relatively new, but I can see how other applicants at the same office have been waiting for years for nothing. I myself had to wait for three years to get the CSQ and was very surprised when I applied for the visa afterwards as I learned then that I still have 43 more months at least to get the visa. What makes me more worried is that I can see how old applicants are getting no news regarding their applications, and it makes me more frustrated is when I see other new applicants at other busier offices getting their visa quicker than us.

Please also allow me to express the urgency of my application as a Syrian. I am confident that you are fully aware of the situation in Syria and from a humanitarian perspective I believe that our files deserve to be treated with priority the same as you did with the Filipino cases when they were affected by Haiyan typhoon. Believe me sir, no one is more vulnerable nowadays than the Syrian people. I know very well that our applications are not ones for asylum but I also know, from what I saw in the Filipino case, that you take such factors into consideration. Moreover, our applications are now only pending the security and medical checks as they were already evaluated before our CSQs were issued. I believe that Iraqi applicants whose visa office is also Amman share with us the same concerns.

I hope my email will have a positive effect in speeding up the cases at Amman office in general and the Syrian cases in particular.

Your action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,
Unquote

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mike ur email is great
but my dear u and all lazem t7et ra2am file taba3ak w esmak tari5 milad .men don hadol eshia ma ra7 eredo 3alena bi shi lanno men kam shaher kita ba3tet email lal minister w rado w alo enno lazmon ra2am file w el esem la7ata e3refo eredo 3an hal shi,es2al mft25 w kita 3an hal shi
w kaman ma3ak ga2 5ali bass te5las week-end w efta7o w eshofo emails taba3na fard daf3a kelha hahahaah la7ata e3refo fi shi 3am esir
:) :)

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
mike ur email is great
but my dear u and all lazem t7et ra2am file taba3ak w esmak tari5 milad .men don hadol eshia ma ra7 eredo 3alena bi shi lanno men kam shaher kita ba3tet email lal minister w rado w alo enno lazmon ra2am file w el esem la7ata e3refo eredo 3an hal shi,es2al mft25 w kita 3an hal shi
w kaman ma3ak ga2 5ali bass te5las week-end w efta7o w eshofo emails taba3na fard daf3a kelha hahahaah la7ata e3refo fi shi 3am esir
:) :)
You are right dear Tarek. I put the file number and my name at the end of the email.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Hi for all
I have just sent the email to the minister and we will wait although iam not optimist.
drali,any way we should do something and try,be optimist my dear,i am sure that something will happen inshalah

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يا اخي روحو و قابلو السفير و خبرونا شو بيصير

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
kita7789 said:
يا اخي روحو و قابلو السفير و خبرونا شو بيصير
hi kita
I am waiting for you in amman come and let us go to meet the ambassador 8)