+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
kita7789 said:
bad news
my friend living in Canada told me that there is no processing files in Amman office this year 2014
Hi, are you joking or what ? Please clarify because this is not a joke for a lot of us, I have been waiting since October 2010 and I finally think it's time to get the VISA ... so please clarify ...

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
nickm said:
Hi, are you joking or what ? Please clarify because this is not a joke for a lot of us, I have been waiting since October 2010 and I finally think it's time to get the VISA ... so please clarify ...
my dear nickm
i dont know where and who told kita this news,i am completly agreed with u,this is not a joke,plz kita tell us ,who told u about that?is it officer in the immigration departement there in canada ?or he/she is just ur friend?plz reply to us ,coz if it right,every one from us will change his rule,someone will transfer the file,someone will speak to lowyer,so plz tell us ??? mft25 where r u?

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
my friend asked an immigration office (special),he told him amman not ready yet to process files as well
by 2015 it may,most 2014 will be information update emails

pls my friends write in English or Arabic

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
my friend asked an immigration office (special),he told him amman not ready yet to process files as well
by 2015 it may,most 2014 will be information update emails

pls my friends write in English or Arabic
ya3ni kel 2014 ma ra7 eshteglo bi ai ai ai file ,hek fhemet ??? ur friend sa2al office special mesh office tabe3 lal 7ekome canadie ,hek fhemet,taib wel 7allll?ma3naha lazem ne3mel shi ????

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
ma3naha ya jama3a wel e2ssa mo e2ssa el wade3 bi syria w enno bedon wa2t mshan security bsabab el awda3 bi mante2a,la hada kalam mesh sa7i7,ma3naha ek e2ssa w mafiha enno Amman office ma 3ando 5ebra bi hal shi w mafi officers abadan 3andon,hai kel el e2ssa lanno law shagle met3al2a bi syriens applicants w bass kan applicants men jordan aw irak ,kan meshet their applications w a5ado visa? ma3naha iza kel wa7ed be2der transfer file en2lo lanno file taba3o iza sar bi ger office a2al a2al shi bestefid men hal shagle enno: office 3am eshtegl mni7 ,fi process metel el 5ele2,beji dor file w beb3atolo medical ,law a3ref hek men bedaie ana ma kenet esta3jalet bi federal???

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
5. Can my file be transferred from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another?
Under the Skilled Worker category, applications must first be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) at CPC-Sydney in Nova Scotia. The application will then be transferred to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada that is responsible for the country where you are residing (if you have been lawfully admitted to that country for a period of at least one year) or the country of your nationality. Applicants are responsible for indicating the correct visa office on their forms and marking the incorrect visa office may result in the return of the application.

Under any category of Canadian immigration, a request to transfer your application to another Canadian Immigration Visa Office may be made to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application. The latter will decide, based upon "program integrity", whether or not to transfer your application. In certain circumstances, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your file may decide on its own to transfer your file to a different, more appropriate Canadian Immigration Visa Office, even without a request.
mft25 ,mike,what does it mean?does it mean enno mesh darori enno kon saken sene kamle bil balad la7ata ba3da etlob transfer file?am enno bass tale3 permit residence one year degri betlob transfer file ? advise me plz,lanno shagle Amman office twile,hek bain 3aleha

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
5. Can my file be transferred from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another?
Under the Skilled Worker category, applications must first be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) at CPC-Sydney in Nova Scotia. The application will then be transferred to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada that is responsible for the country where you are residing (if you have been lawfully admitted to that country for a period of at least one year) or the country of your nationality. Applicants are responsible for indicating the correct visa office on their forms and marking the incorrect visa office may result in the return of the application.

Under any category of Canadian immigration, a request to transfer your application to another Canadian Immigration Visa Office may be made to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your application. The latter will decide, based upon "program integrity", whether or not to transfer your application. In certain circumstances, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office processing your file may decide on its own to transfer your file to a different, more appropriate Canadian Immigration Visa Office, even without a request.
mft25 ,mike,what does it mean?does it mean enno mesh darori enno kon saken sene kamle bil balad la7ata ba3da etlob transfer file?am enno bass tale3 permit residence one year degri betlob transfer file ? advise me plz,lanno shagle Amman office twile,hek bain 3aleha
Dear Tarek,
When you fill in the application form for the federal, the instruction about choosing the visa office say:

Indicate the name of the Immigration Office which serves:

your country of nationality, or
the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one (1) year.

In this case I think your visa office will remain the one of your country of nationality until one year passes after moving to your new country of residence.
I have forgotten about this issue. Even if we move to another country for the sake of moving our files to another visa office we still have to waste an entire year before becoming able to transfer the file. Anyway, this is what I think. Maybe we need to check with an expert.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek,
When you fill in the application form for the federal, the instruction about choosing the visa office say:

the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one (1) year.

In this case I think your visa office will remain the one of your country of nationality until one year passes after moving to your new country of residence.
I have forgotten about this issue. Even if we move to another country for the sake of moving our files to another visa office we still have to waste an entire year before becoming able to transfer the file. Anyway, this is what I think. Maybe we need to check with an expert.
agree 100%

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek,

so we should wast one year to move our file +6 months or one year(the time which they need to transfer our file)= 2 years to be our file ready to process,oh my God ????

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
my dear nickm
i dont know where and who told kita this news,i am completly agreed with u,this is not a joke,plz kita tell us ,who told u about that?is it officer in the immigration departement there in canada ?or he/she is just ur friend?plz reply to us ,coz if it right,every one from us will change his rule,someone will transfer the file,someone will speak to lowyer,so plz tell us ??? mft25 where r u?
I said before that Amman office is not qualified to process files and they are sleeping right now . they can not handle this pressure so I am waiting for the miracle to happen like transfer our files to new office other wise we are stuck

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
I said before that Amman office is not qualified to process files and they are sleeping right now . they can not handle this pressure so I am waiting for the miracle to happen like transfer our files to new office other wise we are stuck
mft25 ,it means that u will get the visa not 2015 ,but maybe in 2016 and for me and mike in the end of 2017 ??? ???
so,can u imagine these time,now we r in 2014 ,so u should wait for 2 years and me and mike should wait 3 years and a half
my God helps us

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
mft25 ,it means that u will get the visa not 2015 ,but maybe in 2016 and for me and mike in the end of 2017 ??? ???
so,can u imagine these time,now we r in 2014 ,so u should wait for 2 years and me and mike should wait 3 years and a half
my God helps us
let us stick to the time in processing table of Amman office 43 months now I passed 19 months remaining 24 months this means feb 2016 . we can do nothing my friends just pray for miracle to happen

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
let us stick to the time in processing table of Amman office 43 months now I passed 19 months remaining 24 months this means feb 2016 . we can do nothing my friends just pray for miracle to happen
no my dear,kita told that all this year they will not touch any file,all files will not process this year,maybe they will begin it in 2015,so dont forget that q42010 they havent issue the visa yet,so we will wait the begining 2015 in order to issue visa for q42010 after that we can calculate the time?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
My file was received at the end of Nov 2013, so I still have to wait for 41 more months :D