+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
you are so optimistic 2 years this july I will complete 2 years since I applied to federal and I am sure they will not touch my file by this date even next year I have a big doubt . they become dead they are very slow like turtle I feel every 2 month they finish one case . where is the justice in this case . people of cairo get their visa after me and they are now in Canada while we still have years of waiting god help us all
mft25 my dear
we should do something walahi?what do u think?if they dont transfer our files to another office ,we will wait more 3 years to get the visa
what r the solutions?advise us

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
mft25 my dear
we should do something walahi?what do u think?if they dont transfer our files to another office ,we will wait more 3 years to get the visa
what r the solutions?advise us
wallah ya tareq sho bede a7ki la a7ki . in reality we have nothing to do but complaining their laziness and wait for god mercy

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
wallah ya tareq sho bede a7ki la a7ki . in reality we have nothing to do but complaining their laziness and wait for god mercy
lek my dear mft25
ana nater lashof processing times elii jaie adesh ra7 tkon ma3 enno ba3ref enno gap ra7 tkon alile ktirrrr bass ana ra7 shof w ba3da sara7a ra7 esta5rej ekame men russia medta sene kamle w ra7 etlob en2ol malafi w henen bshofo enno iza ba2ilon la efta7o malafi wa2t kbir ra7 en2olo w iza la b5alo 3andon,lanno sara7a ya a5i hada mo 7al lan momken tentor hek mon 3 snin ,momken tentor 6 snin iza kel shahren b5also 2 case,5alina nkon wak3in shwai ella ella iza sar shi miracle ( zado bi shakel kbir number of officers aw transfer our files)ger hek walah ra7 nentor sninnnnnn,sho rai2ak?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
w sara7a fi nas 3am t2ol enno sabab hal ta25ir hoe situation in syria enno asdi 3am e7tajo fatra la7ata e3melo check security walah hek sme3etw emken ekon hal kalam mesh sa7i7 w alah a3lam

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
lek my dear mft25
ana nater lashof processing times elii jaie adesh ra7 tkon ma3 enno ba3ref enno gap ra7 tkon alile ktirrrr bass ana ra7 shof w ba3da sara7a ra7 esta5rej ekame men russia medta sene kamle w ra7 etlob en2ol malafi w henen bshofo enno iza ba2ilon la efta7o malafi wa2t kbir ra7 en2olo w iza la b5alo 3andon,lanno sara7a ya a5i hada mo 7al lan momken tentor hek mon 3 snin ,momken tentor 6 snin iza kel shahren b5also 2 case,5alina nkon wak3in shwai ella ella iza sar shi miracle ( zado bi shakel kbir number of officers aw transfer our files)ger hek walah ra7 nentor sninnnnnn,sho rai2ak?
go ahead with your plan get visa anywhere then after one year everything will be more clear and your decision will be more wise in case you decide to transfer your file to country of residence

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
go ahead with your plan get visa anywhere then after one year everything will be more clear and your decision will be more wise in case you decide to transfer your file to country of residence
my dear mft25
ya3ni iza a5adet ekame la medet sene mafini eb3atlon nes5a 3anha w tarjema mshan e7awlo file?am lazem askon sene w men ba3da b72li transfer file?
lanno aslan ana bass wasalet 3ala russia 5elal shaher hospital bia3tini ekame medta one year on my passport as a doctor,sho ma bakder wakta transfer file wala lazem kafi sene w ba3da transfer?momken tawdi7 law sama7et

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
I really think if we are in a hurry we should not wait for this bullshit. We Syrians are the ones who need to travel faster than anyone else, but it seems that they really do not want to process our cases and the security checks may be the reason behind this. I heard once from a Canadian source that they stopped processing any Syrian case but then the started again and it is apparently taking them ages. I am now also thinking of leaving to another country and transfer my file but still not sure. I am afraid that as a Syrian, my file will be put on hold wherever I go and wherever it gets transferred. Other people in other visa offices are getting it much more faster than us. This is not fair and it is really driving me crazy when I think that I still have to wait for at least three more years after the three years i have already waited to get the CSQ. You can see how indifferent they are when they say that the processing times get updated every three months and it has not been updated until now. We check their website three or four times everyday just trying to get a very slight hope about having a shorter processing time for Amman office.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to feel more optimistic about what you could face when you get there, read this:

montrealgazette.com/life/Highly+qualified+Muslim+immigrants+face+employment+discrimination/9463890/story.html

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Hello guys,
I really think if we are in a hurry we should not wait for this bull*censored word*. We Syrians are the ones who need to travel faster than anyone else, but it seems that they really do not want to process our cases and the security checks may be the reason behind this. I heard once from a Canadian source that they stopped processing any Syrian case but then the started again and it is apparently taking them ages. I am now also thinking of leaving to another country and transfer my file but still not sure. I am afraid that as a Syrian, my file will be put on hold wherever I go and wherever it gets transferred. Other people in other visa offices are getting it much more faster than us. This is not fair and it is really driving me crazy when I think that I still have to wait for at least three more years after the three years i have already waited to get the CSQ. You can see how indifferent they are when they say that the processing times get updated every three months and it has not been updated until now. We check their website three or four times everyday just trying to get a very slight hope about having a shorter processing time for Amman office.
dear mike u r right
but remember one thing that there r some syrian have got visa last year ,so the question is not only about delaying of security check in syria but also about the officer,i think this office doesnt have any expierence with this kind of these files,and i advise u to go to another country and transfer ur file,i will do that ,it is better than waiting 3 yeas,at least that office maybe will have more expierence with these files,what do u think?

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يا شباب الملفات السورية شكلها موقفة شو رايكم الكل يبعت لكندا و كيبك كمان بكل الاتجاهات مرة تانية نسال عن وضع الملفات اللي من سوريا و انا راح بلش

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
يا شباب الملفات السورية شكلها موقفة شو رايكم الكل يبعت لكندا و كيبك كمان بكل الاتجاهات مرة تانية نسال عن وضع الملفات اللي من سوريا و انا راح بلش
i think maybe u r right kita
think that something happens and we dont have any informations about that,we should send email to quebec at the first in order to know what happens about our files coz we r selected by Quebec,yeah kita u and mft25 send email and me too,but u should remind them about the delay and explain them how long time did u wait until now
ok

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tarek, I know for sure that Amman office is a mess. I know this from other sources. They have troubles with all kinds of files. The delay as you said is mainly because of their unprofessionalism. I think if we manage to get our files transferred to other VOs, they will be processed faster but we wills till have the problem of the security checks for Syrians. You can see in the news now that even the citizens of the of the European countries and Canada are now being questioned upon their return to their countries if they visit Syria. They fear that people coming from Syria may have been involved in the conflict.

I agree that we should start sending complaints to the Visa office and the minister and Quebec Ministry of Immigration and see if this could give any positive results. But for me, my file has not been transferred yet to Amman. I just received my file number and status of my application on the CIC website is "application received in Nov 2013".

dr tarekk said:
dear mike u r right
but remember one thing that there r some syrian have got visa last year ,so the question is not only about delaying of security check in syria but also about the officer,i think this office doesnt have any expierence with this kind of these files,and i advise u to go to another country and transfer ur file,i will do that ,it is better than waiting 3 yeas,at least that office maybe will have more expierence with these files,what do u think?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Tarek, I know for sure that Amman office is a mess. I know this from other sources. They have troubles with all kinds of files. The delay as you said is mainly because of their unprofessionalism. I think if we manage to get our files transferred to other VOs, they will be processed faster but we wills till have the problem of the security checks for Syrians. You can see in the news now that even the citizens of the of the European countries and Canada are now being questioned upon their return to their countries if they visit Syria. They fear that people coming from Syria may have been involved in the conflict.

I agree that we should start sending complaints to the Visa office and the minister and Quebec Ministry of Immigration and see if this could give any positive results. But for me, my file has not been transferred yet to Amman. I just received my file number and status of my application on the CIC website is "application received in Nov 2013".
mike dear
VO doesnt sent any AOR again that he recieved ur file,ur file transfered to amman office,i am like u,recieved AOR from CIC and my status is as u,but after 3 weeks i sent an email to CIC sydney to know where is my file and after 3 weeks i recieved this email from sydney CIC:
Monsieur/Madame,

Votre demande était transférée au bureau des visas le (date)novembre 2013. Où notre bureau n’a pas le dossier en main ici à Sydney, nous ne pouvons pas offrir un commentaire. Veuillez contacter le bureau des visas à Amman si vous avez des enquêtes, documentation additionnelle ou si vous avez un changement d’adresse ou de courriel.

Merci pour l’intérêt que vous portez au Canada.
regards my dear

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:

u should send sydney email or VO to know where is ur file now.coz most time VO doesnt inform u by email that he recieved ur file,ask mft25 ,his status like me and u and maybe all applicants r the same

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
u should send sydney email or VO to know where is ur file now.coz most time VO doesnt inform u by email that he recieved ur file,ask mft25 ,his status like me and u and maybe all applicants r the same
Trek is right all files of Syrian will be transferred automatically to Amman office they will not write this info on their web site because your file was transferred directly to Amman not from other office in the region like people of 2010 they transferred their files from Damascus so they wrote for them this info plus it is written in your CSQ your VO
Tarek you should stay for 1 year in the new country before you apply to transfer your file this is the rule but why not to five it try once you get your visa in the new country or after 3 months of settling there. I do not believe they delay the files of Syrian because of security other wise we would know about other nationalities getting their visa from Amman like Iraqis or Jordanian or Palestinian so it is all about lack od manpower and experience plus lack of supervision from Canadian authority on the target to productivity of that office like they are happy of this delay expecting of withdraw and reducing numbers of accepted persons this is the only explanation