+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
Trek is right all files of Syrian will be transferred automatically to Amman office they will not write this info on their web site because your file was transferred directly to Amman not from other office in the region like people of 2010 they transferred their files from Damascus so they wrote for them this info plus it is written in your CSQ your VO
Tarek you should stay for 1 year in the new country before you apply to transfer your file this is the rule but why not to five it try once you get your visa in the new country or after 3 months of settling there. I do not believe they delay the files of Syrian because of security other wise we would know about other nationalities getting their visa from Amman like Iraqis or Jordanian or Palestinian so it is all about lack od manpower and experience plus lack of supervision from Canadian authority on the target to productivity of that office like they are happy of this delay expecting of withdraw and reducing numbers of accepted persons this is the only explanation
yeah maybe u r right
coz it doesnt related only syrian ,other nationalities havent get visa yet.so it is problem maybe has not any related about the security check ,God help us walahi it makes me crazy walahi ya sadi2i,by the way when will they update the table of processing times?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
this link explains min bia2der en2ol file taba3o w kif be7sebo el permit residence
http://www.cicnews.com/2011/01/understanding-r11-visa-office-submit-application-canadian-permanent-residency-01826.html

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
Trek is right all files of Syrian will be transferred automatically to Amman office they will not write this info on their web site because your file was transferred directly to Amman not from other office in the region like people of 2010 they transferred their files from Damascus so they wrote for them this info plus it is written in your CSQ your VO
Tarek you should stay for 1 year in the new country before you apply to transfer your file this is the rule but why not to five it try once you get your visa in the new country or after 3 months of settling there. I do not believe they delay the files of Syrian because of security other wise we would know about other nationalities getting their visa from Amman like Iraqis or Jordanian or Palestinian so it is all about lack od manpower and experience plus lack of supervision from Canadian authority on the target to productivity of that office like they are happy of this delay expecting of withdraw and reducing numbers of accepted persons this is the only explanation
I think you are right mft, maybe it is not just related to the security checks of the Syrians, otherwise Jordanians would have gotten their visas much faster. I think it is their disorganization. Let's wait for the new processing times and then send our complaints to the minister and keep looking for anyone who can listen to us and help us with our problem. I think our complaints should be based on real numbers and figures. If necessary, and if we manage to unite our voices, maybe we all in Amman office (I think we are not many) can find a lawyer who can talk on our behalf and raise the issue of the bad productivity of Amman office at the Ministry of Immigration. We paid all the required fees so we deserve at least an equal treatment of our files as the ones in other visa offices.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
I think you are right mft, maybe it is not just related to the security checks of the Syrians, otherwise Jordanians would have gotten their visas much faster. I think it is their disorganization. Let's wait for the new processing times and then send our complaints to the minister and keep looking for anyone who can listen to us and help us with our problem. I think our complaints should be based on real numbers and figures. If necessary, and if we manage to unite our voices, maybe we all in Amman office (I think we are not many) can find a lawyer who can talk on our behalf and raise the issue of the bad productivity of Amman office at the Ministry of Immigration. We paid all the required fees so we deserve at least an equal treatment of our files as the ones in other visa offices.
I can tell you from now that processing time will not change this time, may be it will get worse since they have frozen more than one month . no news no actions nothing at all not even medical for dec/2010 applicants. it is like they are testing our patient . this situation is unbelievable !!! I feel Amman office playing game with Ottawa to force them either increase officer , transfer files , salary increment using or cases as tool of stress and we are the victims

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
I can tell you from now that processing time will not change this time may it will get worse then they freeze since more than one month . no news no actions nothing at all not even medical for dec/2010 applicants. it is like they are testing our patients .this situation is unbelievable !!! I feel Amman office playing game with Ottawa to force them either increase officer , transfer files , salary increment using or cases as tool of stress and we are the victims
taib sho el hal ???ma32ol neskot hek sene w 2 w 3 w 4?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
I can tell you from now that processing time will not change this time may it will get worse then they freeze since more than one month . no news no actions nothing at all not even medical for dec/2010 applicants. it is like they are testing our patients .this situation is unbelievable !!! I feel Amman office playing game with Ottawa to force them either increase officer , transfer files , salary increment using or cases as tool of stress and we are the victims
ba3den walah ne7na mo ktar,ya a5i hal talabet taba3tna bi amman men 2010 w 11 w 12 w 7ata 13 eh kelon bensheglo bi ger office bi 5 months bil ktir ,sara7a ana ktir frustrated el yom

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
ba3den henen sho hal files eli bedha dirase,ma ne7na at3in ta2riban mo3zam meshwar,henen ma 5ason la bil work wala education wala shi,ne7na selected by quebec,henen bass ra7 e3mlo security and background check wel medical ,hai kel el essa

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
ba3den henen sho hal files eli bedha dirase,ma ne7na at3in ta2riban mo3zam meshwar,henen ma 5ason la bil work wala education wala shi,ne7na selected by quebec,henen bass ra7 e3mlo security and background check wel medical ,hai kel el essa
you are 100% right but the only explanation is that they have one employee for all Quebec applications and he is sick or abroad since 2 months . we are in the worst office ever in the world we can only complain that's all

DrSam

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2014
dr tarekk said:
this link explains min bia2der en2ol file taba3o w kif be7sebo el permit residence
Thank you Dr. tarek for sharing this link.

I received my CSQ in October 2013 and now getting ready to send the federal application to CIO. My CSQ specifies Amman VO. However, according to the article it seems i that i have a choice between Amman (based on residency on Syria) or Beirut (my spouse- the principal applicant- is Lebanese)

Comparing the published stat for Amman and Beirut is confusing, Beirut numbers are higher in both received AND processed applications.

Appreciate your sincere advice, Beirut or Amman?!!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
DrSam said:
Thank you Dr. tarek for sharing this link.

I received my CSQ in October 2013 and now getting ready to send the federal application to CIO. My CSQ specifies Amman VO. However, according to the article it seems i that i have a choice between Amman (based on residency on Syria) or Beirut (my spouse- the principal applicant- is Lebanese)

Comparing the published stat for Amman and Beirut is confusing, Beirut numbers are higher in both received AND processed applications.

Appreciate your sincere advice, Beirut or Amman?!!
walah sara7a ya a5i ma ba3ref
lanno b5af e2lak bierut w bi la7za men la7zat ezido number officer bi amman aw en2lo files taba3 syrien w esar3o bil process w b5af e2lak amman w edal office amman bati2 ktir w esir taba3 bierut asra3 bi ktir ,bass kel eli ba3refo enno Amman office hala2 bi hal wa2t hoe slower office in all world jad 3am e2lak ktirrrrrrrrrr bati2in,lazem tes2al 7ada men lebnan enno kif vo hnik?es2al shabab lebnanie?w iza hada 3ando advice la a5 e2ola,mft25,kita.mike.moaz sho rai2kon?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
walah sara7a ya a5i ma ba3ref
lanno b5af e2lak bierut w bi la7za men la7zat ezido number officer bi amman aw en2lo files taba3 syrien w esar3o bil process w b5af e2lak amman w edal office amman bati2 ktir w esir taba3 bierut asra3 bi ktir ,bass kel eli ba3refo enno Amman office hala2 bi hal wa2t hoe slower office in all world jad 3am e2lak ktirrrrrrrrrr bati2in,lazem tes2al 7ada men lebnan enno kif vo hnik?es2al shabab lebnanie?w iza hada 3ando advice la a5 e2ola,mft25,kita.mike.moaz sho rai2kon?
Tarek is right. Amman office currently is dead. If it remains like this, we will have to wait for ages, not only two or three or four years. Lebanese applicants now are having their files processed in Bucharest which only takes them about one year to get the visa. If a miracle happens and Amman office starts processing our files like all normal offices in the world, it must then go faster than Bucharest because the number of the files is fewer.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
bad news
my friend living in Canada told me that there is no processing files in Amman office this year 2014

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
bad news
my friend living in Canada told me that there is no processing files in Amman office this year 2014
kita
enti meta2de men el 5abarrrrrrrrrrr?ya3ni fi masdar mawtho2222w ba3den ya3ni kel 3am 2014 ma ra7 esir ai process wala la ai file???

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
bad news
sho ma3na hal kalam?ma3nah enno ra7 e3mlo transfer files?wala ra7 e5aloh files hek without any touch?so then i will transfer my file aw fi option jad lazem 7ada men el a23ed bi amman ero7 la 3and safara ,jad 3am a7ki kita lazem ero7 w e7ki ma3on w e3ref sho 3am esir ,ma lazen neskot,law ana bi amman kan re7et w a2al shi fhemet menon sho 3am esir??????????????????

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kita7789 said:
bad news
Sorry, but could let us know how your friend knows about such information? Does he/she work for the immigration department?