+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Hi Canadian Rainbow ,

I wanted to know if you applied inland or at the border ? Is the police certificate required for certain country of origin ? I applied in August of 2023 . I got AOR and requested and biometric nothing after . Kind of curious . thanks !!!!!

Hi. It's not For me But I want to comment if You allow. Even if You gave bio when Made the claimant You have to give them again when submitting PR. Read your bio letter as claimant and You Will see it.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi. It's not For me But I want to comment if You allow. Even if You gave bio when Made the claimant You have to give them again when submitting PR. Read your bio letter as claimant and You Will see it.
Hi, yes @Newstart2022 already gave biometric again. After pr application. I’ve applied in May. At the time there was exemption I guess and they did not ask from me.

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Yes initially when I claimed I did biometrics and when I applied for PR I did it again . Patiently waiting on any updates :)

Aman0307

Jun 2, 2024
Thank you! The wait times are quite long so just keep yourself busy. Even for me nothing has been updated yet. There's background check, eligibility and maybe medical left. (medical has nothing written under it)
In which province you live ??

kai34

Jul 26, 2024
Hello. I'm a 2023 applicant to be specific 01.17.2023. I received the pre arrival letter on 05.01.2024 and few days later an email from IRCC that says I'm eligible for PR. Since then I haven't heard anything so far. I was wondering how are you guys process is been going?

Reactions: Aman0307

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Awesome and after your eligibility passed , you have nt received any udates?
I never received updates and My portal is like weird. Not much info and not progressing bar. I just asked For My notes each three months. The only way to know how i'm progressing.

Last edited: