+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
today i received my notes.....applied on sep 2023

Assessment
Eligibility- Not started
Security - Not started
HIRV-
Criminality-Passed
Org crime-
Medical-Passed (Expired)
Misrepresentation-
Info sharing- In progress

do u guys think i am on track?

Farshad67

Jul 31, 2024
My application for private sponsorship was submitted in November 2023, and I received an automatic email confirming that the application was received by IRCC. However, nine months have passed since then, and I still have not received the AOR or G-number. Is this normal?

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
today i received my notes.....applied on sep 2023

Assessment
Eligibility- Not started
Security - Not started
HIRV-
Criminality-Passed
Org crime-
Medical-Passed (Expired)
Misrepresentation-
Info sharing- In progress

do u guys think i am on track?
Hello!

I personally think this is fairly good, as I myself just recently received pre-arrival and eligibility letter and I’m an April 2023 applicant. But then again, it all depends on what office and officer processing your application. I think any update on the application counts hugely as it shows your application is being worked on. Hang in there..

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
Hello!

I personally think this is fairly good, as I myself just recently received pre-arrival and eligibility letter and I’m an April 2023 applicant. But then again, it all depends on what office and officer processing your application. I think any update on the application counts hugely as it shows your application is being worked on. Hang in there..
Can you share complete timeline .

Reactions: Aman0307

Zuzu1111

Jul 24, 2024
Urgent!

I have about 2 months and 22 days left to my first WP as a protected person. I recently got a new job and they will be asking for my work permit.(first work day on Aug 6)

Should I apply for an extension right now or when it's like 45 days left to expire?

P.S: it is a permanent job so I don't want them to feel like I "lied" to them about wanting to work there for years.

Sabu61@@

Feb 27, 2023
Urgent!

I have about 2 months and 22 days left to my first WP as a protected person. I recently got a new job and they will be asking for my work permit.(first work day on Aug 6)

Should I apply for an extension right now or when it's like 45 days left to expire?

P.S: it is a permanent job so I don't want them to feel like I "lied" to them about wanting to work there for years.
Hello,

It is better to apply now as you will be given a letter few days after sending in your application, that allows you to keep working until you get your new work permit.

Farshad67

Jul 31, 2024
My application for private sponsorship was submitted in November 2023, and I received an automatic email confirming that the application was received by IRCC. However, nine months have passed since then, and I still have not received the AOR or G-number. Is this normal?
Please, if anyone can answer me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am very stressed.:confused:

Queenlaw

Star Member
Dec 29, 2023
Urgent!

Start now!!! Timeline varies for each person. I have been waiting for 4 weeks now and some people got it under 2 weeks

Reactions: Aman0307