+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Zuzu1111

Jul 24, 2024
You know what happened! My medical was saying that I passed the medical since I linked my application to my gckey account. Recently I just wanted to check and I logged in. There was update. I clicked and medical removed (it is just blank) and it doesn’t say that I passed the medical.
But I called IRCC and agent said that it looks still passed. I thought maybe they are working on it and I’ll receive something soon. Let’s see. My eligibility has not started yet.
sometimes the web gets glitchy. mine is blank but I think I passed mine as well. or maybe it was never needed(my biometric says it's not required)

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
No worries and yes it was April 14, 2023. Then received a AOR on June 14 2023. after that nothing till they asked for PCC in September (I was in a country for a bit more than 6 months) then nothing till now (pre arrival letter)
Thank you!

Applied for pr May 30th, 2023
November 9th I received police certificate request.
November 10th AOR
November 9th my partner (in Canada/not refugee) received biometric and medical request.
That’s all for now.

Reactions: Aman0307

Zuzu1111

Jul 24, 2024
Thank you!

November 10th AOR
November 9th my partner (in Canada/not refugee) received biometric and medical request.
That’s all for now.
that's great! according to my lawyer, everyone's process has a different order. It all depends on the criminal verification and how responsive IRB is. I saw another one of their clients who applied close to my time got an update so I assume yours should be soon too

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
that's great! according to my lawyer, everyone's process has a different order. It all depends on the criminal verification and how responsive IRB is. I saw another one of their clients who applied close to my time got an update so I assume yours should be soon too
Thank you! I hope we receive an update soon. We’ve sent them what they want on time. Every case is different but I am thinking they are processing cases kind of in order. For example my friend applied a few weeks before me. They got aor and after a couple of weeks I got aor.

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Thank you!

November 10th AOR
That’s all for now.
Hi Canadian Rainbow ,

I wanted to know if you applied inland or at the border ? Is the police certificate required for certain country of origin ? I applied in August of 2023 . I got AOR and requested and biometric nothing after . Kind of curious . thanks !!!!!

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi Canadian Rainbow ,

I wanted to know if you applied inland or at the border ? Is the police certificate required for certain country of origin ? I applied in August of 2023 . I got AOR and requested and biometric nothing after . Kind of curious . thanks !!!!!
Hi,
My claim was inland. In last 10 years I’ve lived in Australia. So they asked police clearance from that country.