+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi Folks,
I was going to ask you about pr application. A few minutes ago I logged in my gckey account. There was an update for my pr application. It was saying updated. I clicked. But only medical changed. Before it was saying you passed the medical on this date…. But now no last update and medical blank. The other information same. Do you guys think there is going to be something soon? Thank you.

Reactions: Star55 and Aman0307

Aman0307

Jun 2, 2024
Hi Folks,
I was going to ask you about pr application. A few minutes ago I logged in my gckey account. There was an update for my pr application. It was saying updated. I clicked. But only medical changed. Before it was saying you passed the medical on this date…. But now no last update and medical blank. The other information same. Do you guys think there is going to be something soon? Thank you.
I think you should call ircc and ask them about it

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi Folks,
My Medical for a long time is Blank but as GCMS Notes says it passed expired and valid for 07/2025

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hi Folks,
It would be good sign hope you get as soon as possible real update, it means at least they touched your application