+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Jimmy4u

Jul 18, 2019
Try to link it. You Will have a message: You have a lawyer. And it say if You want to withdraw your representative, you have to submit a form and there is the link For the form in the same message.
fill the form and sign it digitally. Submit it. After that automatically You have access to your file.
But if You are going to do it, notify first at your representative.so he/she should know before You do it.
Good luck!
How I can linked my application to gckey account without removing my representative

mgapal2022

Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I applied for PR 2 weeks ago (as in Canada Protected Person). I included the receipt for the PR application fee, but I wasn't aware that I needed to do biometrics again. Are the fees inclusive of the biometric fees, or should I pay those separately? Also, how should I submit the new receipt now?

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Hello everyone, I applied for PR 2 weeks ago (as in Canada Protected Person). I included the receipt for the PR application fee, but I wasn't aware that I needed to do biometrics again. Are the fees inclusive of the biometric fees, or should I pay those separately? Also, how should I submit the new receipt now?
Just wait. Your application is in queu. When they send AOR they Will send You a document with the instructions. Could take months to receive that notification.

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Oh I thought I was supposed to pay that fees and send it when submitting the application.

Thanks for the info!
No. It's free For protected person. They Will send You a document and with that You go to Service Canada. If You have dependents they have to pay.

Last edited: