+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I guess they are initiated at the time of AOR. That's what my GCMS notes read
Correct from AOR. Based on my pr experience csis completes his background review in 3-4 months and the main reason behind the delays is IRCC. I am waiting for my notes to see what’s going on. We should really raise this concern and the unfair process. I know even 2019 applicants with completed BG are waiting for test from same offices (e.g. GTA) while sep oct 2020 applicants getting test invites. IRCC should have a queue system for fairness. Processing urgent applicant is understandable but not the non urgent applicants. Still I don’t think it’s random and we should find the reason: ate they divide people into groups? And if yes based on what?
we may push to het an answer by submitting atip request that ircc releases invited non urgent applicant for test and application date for some offices such as GTA and then seek for answers why some people receive special service while many suffering???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Correct from AOR. Based on my pr experience csis completes his background review in 3-4 months and the main reason behind the delays is IRCC. I am waiting for my notes to see what’s going on. We should really raise this concern and the unfair process. I know even 2019 applicants with completed BG are waiting for test from same offices (e.g. GTA) while sep oct 2020 applicants getting test invites. IRCC should have a queue system for fairness. Processing urgent applicant is understandable but not the non urgent applicants. Still I don’t think it’s random and we should find the reason: ate they divide people into groups? And if yes based on what?
we may push to het an answer by submitting atip request that ircc releases invited non urgent applicant for test and application date for some offices such as GTA and then seek for answers why some people receive special service while many suffering???
What's your timeline? Did you check GCMS notes? Did you try talking to your MP?

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020

[/QUOTE

I would totally agree on that, from my GCMS it says criminality checked/passed two days earlier than the file transfer to local office and since than no news , 8 month so far and in process and nothing coming out.And i had got my PR in less than 5 months.

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
How do we know where the file is struck for BG? Like if CSIS has done their part and pending IRCC to upload the outcome.