+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
sshehab said:
By the way , they said in the FAQ they will contact the nominated applicants , what type of contact is it phone calls , Emails or Mails ?
FAQ saying something, Immigration site says something, declarations and changings....all we see its not certain. if they going to nominate (first come first serve basis) they inform...keep on waiting for 3 months.

ken8os

Apr 29, 2014
tetunte said:
I will glad to share with you the template please send me a private message, it is not perfect but it will give an idea...
Hi, can you please send it to me as well??? Thanks in advance :)

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
zs2013 said:
FAQ saying something, Immigration site says something, declarations and changings....all we see its not certain. if they going to nominate (first come first serve basis) they inform...keep on waiting for 3 months.
3 ways - Email (FN/ AOR) or returned application those are the two ways you can hear from them, third is your delivery confirmation from DHL or FEdex. I am still waiting too...I hope i hear from them via AOR email and not returned application.

Also 75 applications a day news right when it opened seems to be good predictor. 75/ day for 46 days the program was opened = 3400 applications approximately. That's a lot!. That's why the probably started changing the rules on the fly and getting a bit more picky to eliminate people.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
zs2013 said:
just let it go...and prepare yourself that it is definit that your application might be returned , dont keep hopes as it kills. prepare for FSWP. good luck
Thanks a lot! I think FSW is my nest step. I already wrote them a letter, but no hope I think. I will just let it go ... ::)

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liliiiiii said:
Thanks a lot! I think FSW is my nest step. I already wrote them a letter, but no hope I think. I will just let it go ... ::)
Hey Buck up

No need to feel dejected, i myself sent my file much earlier but i have never received any sort of communication from NSNP.
I tell you what, i am really excited about FSWP 2014 and as i said earlier, its way better than any other PNP since you yourself
get to choose your destination. So speed up your preparations for FSWP. Wish you all the best. ;D

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Kafil said:
Hey Buck up

No need to feel dejected, i myself sent my file much earlier but i have never received any sort of communication from NSNP.
I tell you what, i am really excited about FSWP 2014 and as i said earlier, its way better than any other PNP since you yourself
get to choose your destination. So speed up your preparations for FSWP. Wish you all the best. ;D
Thanks a lot!!! But the only problem I have is my IELTS (L 6.0 W 6.0 R 5.5 S 6.5 ) _ OVERALL 6. for FSW I have to pass the exam again :'(

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Friends, I have one more question

NOTICE: The Regional Labour Market Demand stream is now closed and will not be accepting any applications that are not received in the office and/or post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014.

If my understanding is correct they should accept my package, I have sent it by FeDeX on 26.04. It isn't delievered yet, but according their notice or post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014
it should be accepted.
Isn't it ? ::)

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014....maybe they will accept...but there is no assurance that application will be put on process considering the numbers of applicants...better to consider FSW...

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
Friends, I have one more question

NOTICE: The Regional Labour Market Demand stream is now closed and will not be accepting any applications that are not received in the office and/or post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014.

If my understanding is correct they should accept my package, I have sent it by FeDeX on 26.04. It isn't delievered yet, but according their notice or post-marked by end-of-day April 28, 2014
it should be accepted.
Isn't it ? ::)

while i share the same understanding with you, i will like to believe (pardon my pessimism) that these guys may not necessarily look at all the applications. Have you taken time to consider how many times they have changed the rules and requirements?

I see a BIG challenge and the way out of it is what they are doing - select the first qualified 150 and move on.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
hisaca said:
while i share the same understanding with you, i will like to believe (pardon my pessimism) that these guys may not necessarily look at all the applications. Have you taken time to consider how many times they have changed the rules and requirements?

I see a BIG challenge and the way out of it is what they are doing - select the first qualified 150 and move on.
Oh, I am about to cry. It is better to know that they looked through my documents and then send the package back, than to understand that you were late to send the docs. only for 2 days :eek:

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hi Liliii,

your not alone...

just my assumption, i think at the time they made some changes with their requirements they are almost complete their selection for the 150 candidates...

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
next in line said:
Hi Liliii,

your not alone...

just my assumption, i think at the time they made some changes with their requirements they are almost complete their selection for the 150 candidates...
Everything is possible :( Anyway, let's hope and good luck to everyone :) I will let you know if I have any news and will be happy to hear from you.

alamgirsobuj

Apr 19, 2014
As per NSNP their package only 150. By their website we hv known excess application received within march. But why again circulated in April for next year..? now telling excess file will be returned. Is it Beelzebub/naughty with applicants ????????????

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
cherrydhiman said:
Dear All,

Need advise here then

Now If application will return ( worst case for those whose applications received ) , so later when we applied to FSW , do we mentioned there in form " ever applied to CANADA PR" - YES or NO ????????
In which cic form ask a such question? Have I missed a form to fill in??