+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone I'm just updating, so far no change we r still waiting for my husbands oath, however I think there will soon be a letter of invite. Spoke to Our Mp office today to follow up with our request for them to check on my husbands citizenship application. They got a reply from CIC telling them that they are trying to squeeze in my husband for oath for May. The Mp asked us to wait until end of May if we didn't hear anything from CIC we need to call them and tell them, so they can force them to take action.

Keeping my fingers crossed I hope to hear something nice soon. I will keep u all updated

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jabuela said:
Hi everyone I'm just updating, so far no change we r still waiting for my husbands oath, however I think there will soon be a letter of invite. Spoke to Our Mp office today to follow up with our request for them to check on my husbands citizenship application. They got a reply from CIC telling them that they are trying to squeeze in my husband for oath for May. The Mp asked us to wait until end of May if we didn't hear anything from CIC we need to call them and tell them, so they can force them to take action.

Keeping my fingers crossed I hope to hear something nice soon. I will keep u all updated
Try to squeeze your husbands oath huh ?? how long he's been waiting ? 4 years or so ? well, new applicants are given oaths on the spot after the test... no squeeze for them :) fair isn't it ?

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItkExpert said:
Try to squeeze your husbands oath huh ?? how long he's been waiting ? 4 years or so ? well, new applicants are given oaths on the spot after the test... no squeeze for them :) fair isn't it ?
I know right. The same thing happened to me last year I remember it was like this time of the year and they told me they were trying to squeeze me in for oath for May and they did it. I remember I received my oath may 1 or 2nd and my oath was on May 26, lets see how well can they squeez him in

janoo

May 16, 2014
hopefully your husband letter will be in May, so your family luck month will be May..

wish you all the best .. for me no information file under security check up..

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the best.....

Jabuela said:
I know right. The same thing happened to me last year I remember it was like this time of the year and they told me they were trying to squeeze me in for oath for May and they did it. I remember I received my oath may 1 or 2nd and my oath was on May 26, lets see how well can they squeez him in

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is all good news, it appears CIC has finally decided to move on these old applications, let us hope that they continue to do so until all backlog are cleared. As for me I received yet another letter from the officer in charge of my case requesting my entry/exit records from the U.S (something they could have asked for a while back), incomprehensible. Anyhow, I have made the request and hopefully I will get a response soon so that I can mail it back to the officer.

canciti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing for me yet. I didn't even get a test date yet. Is there anyone here who has applied in 2012 and still didn't get a test date yet?

roarktheman

Oct 11, 2013
canciti said:
Nothing for me yet. I didn't even get a test date yet. Is there anyone here who has applied in 2012 and still didn't get a test date yet?
I applied in Nov 2012. Not scheduled for test yet and no RQ. I had a H1-B when I moved to Canada in 2008 and that could have been the issue for the delay. CIC keeps saying that they are waiting on some verification and background checks. No clue when this will end. In December I will apply for mandamus.

janoo

May 16, 2014
HI.... No up date any progress please write to this forum.. last day of month...

am waiting for last 40 months..