AOR Received.
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
Hurry.visitor said:
your welocme :D
do i deserve and pluses ? ? ;)
Yes you do, but I don't know how to give you + + + :D
it seems it is not still available for me!

hamid107

Dec 28, 2010
Hello every body,
An Iranian received passport request from Warsaw. This means that officeres seem back to work!!
The source is iranina forum

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
hamid107 said:
Hello every body,
An Iranian received passport request from Warsaw. This means that officeres seem back to work!!
[/quote

Dear Hamid,
This is very good news but do you know about the Iranian's timeline? The big question for me is the timing. When did he apply, when was his file transferred to Warsaw, when did he update, when did he sent medicals?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHe or he must be a 2005 or 2004 aplicant, since In an another Iranian forum I saw a few 2005 applicants getting the pass request

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
theone said:
When I applied in 2006 I was a a single and highly motivated 29 year old fresh graduate.... now in 2011 I am married with 2 children and my work had grew well in my home country,,,
I agree with Ali in the last post that it is frustrating to wait,, I am not that enthusiastic to immigrate after all these years.
I even find it very hard now to relocate and start a new life overthere from zero, you know my degress are not recognized and I have to study again, and to enter very tough and long exams to get my dental degree recognized,, which will gonna cost a fortune!!!
I just wanted to share my ideas with all of you.....
Greetings for all and good luck..
i totally agree with you friend , the problem for me is the same i'm in begning of my professional career after completing my speciality and the problem is after 2 years from now i think and hope my clinic would generalte a good income for me so taking the decision would be much much harder , when i applied 2007 i was a fresh medical graduate and i was willing to do tons of exams and reading now after getting my speciality it seems so tough to leave , i really dont know what to do!!

on the other hand its the canadian dream that we are all waiting to live so many years , if only there was a way to maintain the residency for like a couple of years to earn enough money then go there , but i guess you cant always get it alll

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I dont know how to open this gently.Actually, what you have started has been your own decesion and no one is to blame here, so I recommened you to be in contact with canadian officers or canadian embassy or whatever to complain about your situation. Once you are not fine with moving to Canada you can withdraw right away and no one stops you from withdrawl or forces you to achieve it. I remember we were all waiting for the UL, and now you are talking about your career and the like.

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
I m a 2004 applicant, and i have just done the medical exams.. so be patient guys.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
armintaba said:
Dear friends, I dont know how to open this gently.Actually, what you have started has been your own decesion and no one is to blame here, so I recommened you to be in contact with canadian officers or canadian embassy or whatever to complain about your situation. Once you are not fine with moving to Canada you can withdraw right away and no one stops you from withdrawl or forces you to achieve it. I remember we were all waiting for the UL, and now you are talking about your career and the like.
sorry , i guess your right friend .

way4infinity

Jan 5, 2011
Canada, Ontario
Visa Office......
Windsor
I think they are working on a faster pace on 2006 applicants otherwise the wouldn't have transferred them to Warsaw.
By the way, does anyone know what is happening with the applicants of the last quarter of 2006?
still waiting for the UL 2007 applicant.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alot my patient friends, I know waiting is too hard cuz I am involved as well, but Canada deserves it believe me.

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
armintaba said:
Thanks alot my patient friends, I know waiting is too hard cuz I am involved as well, but Canada deserves it believe me.
Thanks for giving us hope. It's all what most of us need. I wish, however, there was some guarantee as well. The thing for me is I updated my docs about 3 months ago after about 5 years but I don't know if I will be accepted as immigrant, as this will be known apparently only after sending the medicals.

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armintaba said:
Of course it deserves waiting, then why one should wait for such long time. But believe me immigration is not an easy task specially for people who settled well in their home land. They have to start over and abandon what they earn form their hard work.
I personally think by talking about these matter we can prepare ourselves mentally and emotionally for what await us in Canada as newcomers.
You might think it is too soon to talk about these issues, but we are not far from there. I'm pretty sure some of us will receives our medical just from now on and in couples of months we will receives our visas too.
The average processing time in Warsaw office is 67 months. Hence for the people who waited more that 60 months and their cases are straight forward they will be done with whole process in less than 7 months on average. it means even 7 months is not the best case scenario it might be less than 4 or even 3 months.

hamid107

Dec 28, 2010
Diako said:
hamid107 said:
Hello every body,
[/quote

Dear Hamid,
This is very good news but do you know about the Iranian's timeline? The big question for me is the timing. When did he apply, when was his file transferred to Warsaw, when did he update, when did he sent medicals?
Dear Diako,
He was from the 2004-5 applicants group. this is a good news even for simplified group because of moving forward the row by Warsaw

heaad

Aug 3, 2010
Dear friends , I sent my update to Warsaw office 3 months and 10 days ago ! Does any body know how do I receive the medical request? Is it by e:mail or the PO box mail ? Please advise if you have any idea.

Cheers