Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
llivyxes said:
Yoboy,

On May 24th, they've requested for my NBI clearance because it wasn't inlcuded with the documents that I submitted initially. I only submitted my Police Clearance from Dubai and the Philippines because I thought those were enough. But the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi still needed my Green NBI Clearance. So I wasn't able to get away with it, and I still went through the hassles in getting the NBI Form.

So If you submitted your application without that, then they will ask for it eventually.

With Regards to the medical test, they didnt require me to go through it. I'm not really sure why, but I think it is per case to case basis.

Goodluck!
Thank you very much. As I did not include even Dubai clearance. I think I should prepare it now. I am basically from pakistan but in Dubai from last 20 months. Do you think I need to get police clearance from Pakistan as well ?
As I am applying for my wife so it should have police clearance for her as well?
Did they really give you visa even without NBi clearance !

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
YoBoy said:
Thank you very much. As I did not include even Dubai clearance. I think I should prepare it now. I am basically from pakistan but in Dubai from last 20 months. Do you think I need to get police clearance from Pakistan as well ?
As I am applying for my wife so it should have police clearance for her as well?
Did they really give you visa even without NBi clearance !
No, they didn't. They asked for my nbi clearance from the Philippines before they issued my visa.

Regarding your questions for police clearance, you might be able to find the answers from the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Goodluck! Cheers! :)

Babymomo

Jul 17, 2012
Hi every one,
I'm applying for Food counter attendant at Alberta Canada,now preparing my docs. I'm staying here in Kuwait
I just want to ask Kung tama ba ung mga docs.na esesend ko para Alam ko po if I made it right

1.Document checklist
2.application work permit(IMM1295)
3.family information(IMM 5645)
4.schedule 1 ATR (IMM5257$
5.job offer
6.LMO
7.bank draft
8.photo
9.previous employment and school cert.
Ang tanung ko po tama ba ung mag docs ko and ang passport ko ba dapat original or photo copy Lang??and do they need my visa copy here??
Thanks po!!!wait ko advice nyo!!!

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babymomo said:
Hi every one,
I'm applying for Food counter attendant at Alberta Canada,now preparing my docs. I'm staying here in Kuwait
I just want to ask Kung tama ba ung mga docs.na esesend ko para Alam ko po if I made it right

1.Document checklist
2.application work permit(IMM1295)
3.family information(IMM 5645)
4.schedule 1 ATR (IMM5257$
5.job offer
6.LMO
7.bank draft
8.photo
9.previous employment and school cert.
Ang tanung ko po tama ba ung mag docs ko and ang passport ko ba dapat original or photo copy Lang??and do they need my visa copy here??
Thanks po!!!wait ko advice nyo!!!
I think you should include your original passport if you have it handy, coz once your visa gets approve they'll have to send it with you right away, because if not you'll go through passport request and all so it will cause delay on your part and it will be a hassle once your employer is in a rush.

by the way don't forget to include police clearance and your NBI to save as i said time...

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
I think you should include your original passport if you have it handy, coz once your visa gets approve they'll have to send it with you right away, because if not you'll go through passport request and all so it will cause delay on your part and it will be a hassle once your employer is in a rush.

by the way don't forget to include police clearance and your NBI to save as i said time...
Hi,
What is NBI?
I am in Dubai. Would police clearance will work or I need nbi ?
Should I also get police clr from pakistan?

roshansangroula

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Novo Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12 , 2015
Doc's Request.
14 October 2015 PCC & RPRF
Nomination.....
June 18, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
13 October 2015 Automated Email & Remainder email
Med's Done....
14 October 2015 & RPRF
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
06 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
End of journey
LANDED..........
Already in AB on TRV
My bank draft is valid only for three month applying from kuwait .will they accept it as they mention in there website that the need six month validity from the issuance guyz reply.

lho

Jul 24, 2012
jamsky24 said:
:)kabayans, @ BV2011, do you have offer letter as well? @ genmaui...check my timeline...sent documents on Feb 28, got my visa stamped on June 5, as for the bank draft you can get it at Al Fardan if you are living here in Sharjah...its in the Al Fardan Bldg..near Buhairah Police Station...If you have any questions maybe I can help.. :D

Good luck and Godbless to all!
hi
i think you're the one who can help me
is it possible to call you or send you email?
my # +97470377638(just give me i miss call i will call you)
my email jac_365dok@yahoo.com

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
I did not send police clearance from pakistan and Dubai in my documents to embassy.
Do they really require it in all cases?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
I did not send police clearance from pakistan and Dubai in my documents to embassy.
Do they really require it in all cases?
YOBoy You need a criminal and security check if you are coming to Canada as a live-in caregiver, tourist, student, or temporary worker. If you are applying for permanent residence, you must have one done.

Security checks, also known as police certificates, are required to determine if applicants have a criminal record. They also help visa officers make sure applicants are not a security risk to Canada.

check following link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-eligible.asp

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
mannual said:
YOBoy You need a criminal and security check if you are coming to Canada as a live-in caregiver, tourist, student, or temporary worker. If you are applying for permanent residence, you must have one done.

Security checks, also known as police certificates, are required to determine if applicants have a criminal record. They also help visa officers make sure applicants are not a security risk to Canada.

check following link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-eligible.asp
One issue though.
Police clearance from pakistan and Dubai requires my original passport and I have sent my pasport to embassy already. I will wait for embassy to ask for it and if they did then I have to request them for my passport. How can I save time in this case
Pcc can be made in 3 working days.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
One issue though.
Police clearance from pakistan and Dubai requires my original passport and I have sent my pasport to embassy already. I will wait for embassy to ask for it and if they did then I have to request them for my passport. How can I save time in this case
Pcc can be made in 3 working days.
yoboy
Seems like VO [visa office] even did not check our application. we send same week yes but when they process our application they might asking police report from all countries where you live more than 6 months.
Yes for police report u need original passport, resident visa page, 2 passport size photo and report fee . in Dubai only near port rasid police station will providing English translate police certificate .but you can try other station . Because i try muraqubat but send me in port rasid near burdubai, Dubai custom. for Pakistan you contact Pakistan embassy
thanks

kolet29

Jul 29, 2012
BV2011 said:
Thanks rjessome for your response... This morning, I went to Dubai Police Station near Al Mulla Plaza. I applied for my certificate. I will get it after 3 days. It's good that they did not ask for Emirates ID, (I don't have it yet eh!). Anyway, for others who want to request Police Clearance Certificate in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, you need to present your Emirates ID card together with other requirements.
may i know the other requirements? i will submit my papers here in abu dhabi also..but i dont have my police clearance yet.

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
POLICE CERTIFICATE IS ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS.. WHEREIN U NEED TO SUBMIT POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM PLACES U HAVE STAYED MORE THAN 6 MONTHS..
SUBMITTING INCOMPLERE DOC WILL DELAY YOUR APPLICATION..
SO MAKE SURE ALL REQUIRED DOCS IS PREPARED BFORE SUBMITTING..

GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS. :)

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
hi,

Please can you guide me where I have to pay my application fee (working permit)?

Thank you.

My email: bnastor@yahoo.co.uk

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013