+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
dujw said:
Can you apply the new CEC (express entry)? Maybe try to call CIC or find a lawyer to review your problem, and then make the decision for next step.

By the way, what's the problem about your language?
Thank you dear for the comment. Ielts for one module I had only 5.5 but they say as I fall in A group I need individual 6 for all modules .

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
mrwait said:
Thank you dear for the comment. Ielts for one module I had only 5.5 but they say as I fall in A group I need individual 6 for all modules .
if you get 5.5 in ielts then why did you apply in noc a category.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
ganapathi said:
if you get 5.5 in ielts then why did you apply in noc a category.
No i applied in NOC B category, technically i could fall in both, but when the matter of job duties the VO said i fall in A category...i paid already RPRF too....so unfortunate ....

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
mrwait said:
No i applied in NOC B category, technically i could fall in both, but when the matter of job duties the VO said i fall in A category...i paid already RPRF too....so unfortunate ....
i am really very sorry to hear that :(
can you please say which node code u applied and what is the possible match in NOC A?
So they directly sent you the rejection letter after 13 months with out any requests or updates after AOR ???

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
They should refund the RPRF money though

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
mrwait said:
please help. my application got rejected today. The reason they said, I applied in the B category, but in fact i belong to the A class, and the language score was the problem. The GCMS notes didn' t mention anything about that...my fate..after waiting 13 months....hi guys, i have a question. Can i do anything at this point? Is it possible that the MP's office can do anything in this regard. They said my file will be retained for two years, can i re-do the IELTS exam and submit the score.Any possibility plz help.
Hey buddy, I am so sorry about your situation. My God. As some folks have mentioned above, I think CIC should have given you at least a chance to redeem yourself, by, let say, requesting you to re-take IELTS, if that was the main reason, or to re-apply, if there was a NOC code error/mismatch, or anything. How could they make a person wait for over a year and then simply say "you are not eligible"?? How come did they not do anything to help an applicant in such long waiting. Even for cold bureaucratic system, this is unbelievably cruel and ruthless..

I think you have to find out the main reason of rejection first, and then re-apply. As long as you worked a full time for 12 months and your job satisfied any of Noc 0 A B, i think you were just unfortunate. You must be still eligible. Cheer up.

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
mrwait said:
please help. my application got rejected today. The reason they said, I applied in the B category, but in fact i belong to the A class, and the language score was the problem. The GCMS notes didn' t mention anything about that...my fate..after waiting 13 months....hi guys, i have a question. Can i do anything at this point? Is it possible that the MP's office can do anything in this regard. They said my file will be retained for two years, can i re-do the IELTS exam and submit the score.Any possibility plz help.
Sorry to hear this MRwait, Can you please tell us which month did you apply?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
Hi Sorry to hear your story .

But could you tell us more detail about your case ?

is it ok you post the whole reject email here ?

and why you paid the RPRF, then rejected?

and what's your work permit type . close or open, and if you have LMO with NOC or not ?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
i applied in December 2013 and after 13 months they rejected me today, so u fortune , there was never any communication after aor in January also I paiad R prof along with my application , anything can be done at this time plz

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
i applied in December 2013 and after 13 months they rejected me today, so u fortune , there was never any communication after aor in January also I paiad R prof along with my application , anything can be done at this time plz
if you can post the whole rejection email here, we may check what can we do actually.

because any steps you move now is critical. so we shouldn't just email as we want . and find improper, email again . chance would lost in that way easily.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
friends

my best wishes are prayers for all of you.

i am july 15th applicant in 2014 (2281) . My visa office is NDVO. I received PER on october and my application is with NDVO now.

I see the following update in ECAS

1. Received application
2. We started processing your application ( This was updated on december 20th) .

I see many of the 2281 during that time are getting medical request within 7 to 10 days. I don't know how NDVO process or what does we started processing your applicaiton means . they are not sending any AOR this year .

could you shed some expertise based on your analysis . I see majoirty of here are familiar with GCMS so i am sure you are indirectly familiar with how CIC process cases

1. Do every application get reviewed by a second review?

Let me know

Thanks in advance
Sumesh

rak2014

Sep 8, 2014
Dear all,

I'm an Jan 30th Applicant. Received AOR on 1st March. My papers were struck with CIC due to Experience letter until today eventhough i have sent my employment offer letter since my employer didn't give the exprience letter. I have checked my GCMS and send few supporting documents (reference letter from my manager, Paystubs, Covering letter explaining the situation). That really helped the 2nd VO to make my 2nd review to progress. I just received medical last night. I wish every one in this forum will get their papers moved. Good luck.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
rak2014 said:
Dear all,

I'm an Jan 30th Applicant. Received AOR on 1st March. My papers were struck with CIC due to Experience letter until today eventhough i have sent my employment offer letter since my employer didn't give the exprience letter. I have checked my GCMS and send few supporting documents (reference letter from my manager, Paystubs, Covering letter explaining the situation). That really helped the 2nd VO to make my 2nd review to progress. I just received medical last night. I wish every one in this forum will get their papers moved. Good luck.
This means second review is happening indeed.