Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
rak2014 said:
Dear all,

I'm an Jan 30th Applicant. Received AOR on 1st March. My papers were struck with CIC due to Experience letter until today eventhough i have sent my employment offer letter since my employer didn't give the exprience letter. I have checked my GCMS and send few supporting documents (reference letter from my manager, Paystubs, Covering letter explaining the situation). That really helped the 2nd VO to make my 2nd review to progress. I just received medical last night. I wish every one in this forum will get their papers moved. Good luck.
hi rak2014 ,
happy to hear that u received ur medicals.
can you please let me know how did u send the documents to them without a request ? what did u mention in cover letter ?
even in my GCMS , the VO mentioned that "the submitted reference letter does NOT match the substantial number of duties listed under the selected NOC Code" and mentioned review required.This notes happened in june 2014 according to my GCMS. After that there is no activity in my file and not even any doc request received .
So do you think i should take another reference letter from my employer and send it right away ?

Seniors please advise.

dujw

Jul 4, 2011
rak2014 said:
Dear all,

I'm an Jan 30th Applicant. Received AOR on 1st March. My papers were struck with CIC due to Experience letter until today eventhough i have sent my employment offer letter since my employer didn't give the exprience letter. I have checked my GCMS and send few supporting documents (reference letter from my manager, Paystubs, Covering letter explaining the situation). That really helped the 2nd VO to make my 2nd review to progress. I just received medical last night. I wish every one in this forum will get their papers moved. Good luck.
Can I ask that when did I send your GCMS note?

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
rak2014 said:
Dear all,

that is great. I submitted my additional doc almost 3 months ago, but the VO looks like did not go over it so far. My case is still review required by officer. Did you submit your doc and got MR at the same day?

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
The alarming and sad news of "mrwait"'s application (rejected), i think, has put me in a really bad mood because, to me, his/her case seems to indicate that rejection changes are higher if one is waiting for more than 8 month to get MR request and going through a 2nd review.. This month is my 11th month (I am a Feb. 2014 applicant) and think I am losing hopes.

I guess "mrwait"'s rejection news has such a big impact on me, my mood, and patience.. God help us.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
CECFeb17 said:
The alarming and sad news of "mrwait"'s application (rejected), i think, has put me in a really bad mood because, to me, his/her case seems to indicate that rejection changes are higher if one is waiting for more than 8 month to get MR request and going through a 2nd review.. This month is my 11th month (I am a Feb. 2014 applicant) and think I am losing hopes.

I guess "mrwait"'s rejection news has such a big impact on me, my mood, and patience.. God help us.
I am waiting form 14 months with out any updates or requests ...
so don't loose your hope , until u are really concerned of something case specific.
y cant u take like this "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS"

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
akil_f1 said:
so don't loose your hope , until u are really concerned of something case specific.
you guys ever ordered GCMS?
If yes what it says?

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
akil_f1 said:
Same here, the 15th month is coming soon..... :'(

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
Thank you everyone. I won't lose hope till I get the final news.

I will also pray that God, whatever God or spirit you may believe, help us ALL in this forum and give us strength, courage and abundance blessings while we are waiting..

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
CEC_1304 said:
you guys ever ordered GCMS?
If yes what it says?
in my GCMS , the VO mentioned that "the submitted reference letter does NOT match the substantial number of duties listed under the selected NOC Code" and mentioned review required.This notes happened in june 2014 according to my GCMS. After that there is no activity in my file and not even any doc request received .
So do you think i should take another reference letter from my employer and send it right away ?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
akil_f1 said:
in my GCMS , the VO mentioned that "the submitted reference letter does NOT match the substantial number of duties listed under the selected NOC Code" and mentioned review required.This notes happened in june 2014 according to my GCMS. After that there is no activity in my file and not even any doc request received .
Yes without a doubt. CIC is now a days expecting us know what is going in their mind. This is really bad but we have no choice

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
akil_f1 said:
Hmm.
If you know the issue then better rectify it before CIC ask .
That is what my opinion

Good Luck Brother

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
rickyin said:
Same here, the 15th month is coming soon..... :'(
If 13 months are over, you can try the below option:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
akil_f1 said:
Yes that's exactly what you should do, I am in the the same situation as yours and I already submit a new letter, without them asking. Just because they may simply reject you without asking

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
C_Survival said:
Yes that's exactly what you should do, I am in the the same situation as yours and I already submit a new letter, without them asking. Just because they may simply reject you without asking
What reason did you mention--IF they ask you why did you send new reference letter.

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
ganapathi said:
What reason did you mention--IF they ask you why did you send new reference letter.
I just sent a new employee letter and in the cover letter I said "my previous letter didn't mention my duties in details"

I know some people mention more details in their cover letter like "they ordered GCMS and figured that their letter was missing the list of detailed duties"

attach a cover letter and explain why you are sending it, I read on this forum cases of people from last year who had the same situation and they submitted new letter. it worked fine for them.