+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

Rainy

Dec 16, 2014
Hi guys,
I got my Gcms notes today. In the notes, they said review required. Company website blocked by CIC. Incorporated name TH TH Inc. however business name would appear to be MY Computer. Recommendation:review required by officer.
I don't know what's the problem. TH TH Inc.is our company' name, MY computer is my business name, what's the problem. I don't know the VO's meaning. So can you give me some suggestions, do I need send some documents to the cic to explain the issue.
Many thanks, good luck to everyone
I apply the applicant on April 4. Got the FN number on April 29, No medical.

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Yo,

tell me guys what's gonna happen if we won't hear anything before BOWP expires? can we apply for Bridging again?

Applied in Jan 2014 , no medical request so far.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
mikeles666 said:
Yo,

tell me guys what's gonna happen if we won't hear anything before BOWP expires? can we apply for Bridging again?

Applied in Jan 2014 , no medical request so far.
Yes, you can apply for second bowp.
Did you ordered gcsm notes? Do you know what is the reason for delay?

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
pfse said:
Yes, you can apply for second bowp.
Did you ordered gcsm notes? Do you know what is the reason for delay?
Thanks,
I never ordered gcsm notes, I find it pointless to be honest, won't speed up the process at all and would make me nervous only ;)
If they need something they will let me know. They emailed me once asking for my job duties, I emailed them back, thats it.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeles666 said:
Thanks,
I never ordered gcsm notes, I find it pointless to be honest, won't speed up the process at all and would make me nervous only ;)
If they need something they will let me know. They emailed me once asking for my job duties, I emailed them back, thats it.
When did they email you?

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
lhyyym said:
When did they email you?
Asking what exactly my duties were and what my position was.
The same day they called my employer. Unfortunately, one lady picked up the phone and she gave them wrong
information about my position in the company. They also emailed my employer a few hours later. He replied to them and explained
the whole situation.
Since then, nothing new happened.

bella ella

Dec 1, 2014
Hi guys, I'm not familiar with this site at all but coming back to here to share the good news.
This morning, finally I got MR Request and fortunately I succeed to booking for my mR test this friday.
I was going to apply the GCMS note tmr and what a great timing!
I was feeling frustrated little bit since I heard some applicants from Jan were requested MR and Now I got it so at least we know govt is working on their work!
Hopefully everyone hear the good news soon :) Don't worry too much! you will be the next one.

this is my info,
Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
Request Reference letter Aug 8, 2014
Send REference letter Aug 12, 2014
MR Request Dec 17. 2014

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bella ella said:
Hi guys, I'm not familiar with this site at all but coming back to here to share the good news.
This morning, finally I got PR Request and fortunately I succeed to booking for my PR test this friday.
I was feeling frustrated little bit since I heard some applicants from Jan were requested PR and Now I got it so at least we know govt is working on their work!
Hopefully everyone hear the good news soon :) Don't worry too much! you will be the next one.

this is my info,
Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
PR Request Dec 17. 2014
Congrats :)

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
mikeles666 said:
Thanks,
Some times it really helps. In my case CIC requested for hong kong pcc (Hong kong pcc can be applied only after we get request from CIC) and I am not sure how I missed that email (may be i mistakely cleared from my inbox or it never showed up in my inbox. I do not know). When I ordered the notes and reviewed it I came to know that the request is sent long back. Then I sent an email to CIC about the situation and they re-issued me a request for PCC. Else I would have ended up waiting forever.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bella ella said:
This morning, finally I got PR Request and fortunately I succeed to booking for my PR test this friday.
I was feeling frustrated little bit since I heard some applicants from Jan were requested PR and Now I got it so at least we know govt is working on their work!

this is my info,
Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
PR Request Dec 17. 2014
Congratulations! But I am a little puzzled. Do you mean PR or MR? How can you get PR without MR? By the way, why did CIC request reference letter from you?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeles666 said:
Asking what exactly my duties were and what my position was.
The same day they called my employer. Unfortunately, one lady picked up the phone and she gave them wrong
information about my position in the company. They also emailed my employer a few hours later. He replied to them and explained
the whole situation.
Since then, nothing new happened.
Thank you. Thus, you got the request in December?

bella ella

Dec 1, 2014
lhyyym said:
Congratulations! But I am a little puzzled. Do you mean PR or MR? How can you get PR without MR? By the way, why did CIC request reference letter from you?
oops, I was thinking about PR too much and put PR instead of MR.
I meant MR lol

I mentioned my first post why I got requested reference letter. you can check it detail there.
My one of previous working place changed to new name under new owner after I quit, so when I apply for My CEC I explained the situation and just sent T4 to prove it. but after few months Govt wanted to provide reference anyway.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bella ella said:
oops, I was thinking about PR too much and put PR instead of MR.
I meant MR lol

I mentioned my first post why I got requested reference letter. you can check it detail there.
My one of previous working place changed to new name under new owner after I quit, so when I apply for My CEC I explained the situation and just sent T4 to prove it. but after few months Govt wanted to provide reference anyway.
Yes, friend. We all think about PR too much. :D Good luck!

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
bella ella said:
This morning, finally I got MR Request and fortunately I succeed to booking for my mR test this friday.
I was feeling frustrated little bit since I heard some applicants from Jan were requested MR and Now I got it so at least we know govt is working on their work!

this is my info,
Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
MR Request Dec 17. 2014
Congras, bro. One more ppl got MR and hopefully we will all get MR soon. CIC requested to update my reference letter and company and my job position information as well on SEP, and i sent to them on OCT. Now 2 months pass, and still nothing from CIC. Still no idea when they will go over my file again.