+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
Hi All,

I had submitted my M.Tech Transcripts on the 29th of April. I got an update from WES on 29th May saying that my Statement of Marks has been accepted but the Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) wasn't sent. I sent my Degree Certificates on the very same day via email and it was accepted on 30th of May.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 5/30/2019*

Now its been almost 2 weeks and there is no update still.

Would it take another 35 days?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,

I had submitted my M.Tech Transcripts on the 29th of April. I got an update from WES on 29th May saying that my Statement of Marks has been accepted but the Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) wasn't sent. I sent my Degree Certificates on the very same day via email and it was accepted on 30th of May.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 5/30/2019*

Now its been almost 2 weeks and there is no update still.

Would it take another 35 days?
WES takes around 35 "business" days to complete your evaluation. 35 business days = 7 calendar weeks = 1 calendar month and 3 calendar weeks. If there are public holidays in between, it could take more time. Mine took slightly less than 2 months from the date of first status update.

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
WES takes around 35 "business" days to complete your evaluation. 35 business days = 7 calendar weeks = 1 calendar month and 3 calendar weeks. If there are public holidays in between, it could take more time. Mine took slightly less than 2 months from the date of first status update.
Yup, I know about the "Business" days, got an email from WES saying the same:). Will they ask for my Bachelors Transcript/Degree Certificate? Or should I just send it via email just to be on the safer side or should the B.tech transcripts be sent directly from the university?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
No. There is no public contact email of WES. By emailing WES, we mean, leave a note on the contact us page. They do act on messages received via contact us form.
Mine due on 11th June. Still says reviewing. Just dropped a note to them in the contact us page as you said. Will wait for a day to see if there is any change.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Yup, I know about the "Business" days, got an email from WES saying the same:). Will they ask for my Bachelors Transcript/Degree Certificate? Or should I just send it via email just to be on the safer side or should the B.tech transcripts be sent directly from the university?
If they ask for Bachelor degrees, they will need to sent from the university

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Any update on the ECA report. My report is due for today 1
No update till now. It was due on 11th. Wrote to them in their contact us page. There is a delay of 2-3 days for most of them as I understand from this forum. So just wait for 2 days and then mail them may be

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Put a query on the contact form anyway, you might get it immediately. I did get my ECA on the same day on which I had submitted a query, and it was delayed by 1 day.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No update till now. It was due on 11th. Wrote to them in their contact us page. There is a delay of 2-3 days for most of them as I understand from this forum. So just wait for 2 days and then mail them may be
I hope you get your report today, dear...If not then should be tomorrow, otherwise I might get delay until Monday like mine. My report due completion date was Thursday,17th May but got delayed until Monday,21st May. All was because of weekends I think.

Jun 13, 2019
Mine was due on 11th June and waited till 12th June IST for an update. However, I sent an email to WES, requesting for an update at 3AM EST 12th June and got my ECA on 12th June 3.30PM EST

If you have still not received an update from WES, send them an email.
Hi, what is the email id on which you sent the email. My wife was due on 11th June too. No update yet.

-Dhaval

Teenz

Star Member
May 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
My documents reached WES on 17th May. Still haven't got any evaluation date. Anybody from May here?

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,

My wife evaluation was due on 11th June. The status now is as below. Would I receive a mail from them on the report ?

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/13/2019

Don21

Jun 12, 2019
Finally documents accepted and evaluation will be completed. On july 3 2019. Application received by wes on april 24 2019. ECA evaluation Bachelor of commerce Mumbai university.