WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Last update 5/20/2019

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/10/2019.

It took nearly 42+ days to get to this point.
Finally completed on 10th June, 2019. I am also able to download the pdf file.

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes! I have noticed that! Their are quite smart in the sense that their 35 day timeline only applies to the period after they have reviewed and accepted documents. There is absolutely no timeline for the reviewing process, so technically it can take as long as they want, so according to the 70 day timeline, I will receive my report at the end of July. My god!
My timeline:
29th March : WES received your docs. We're reviewing your docs.

3th April, 10th April, 17th April:

We've received your docs. We are reviewing your docs.

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

27th April.
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 27/4/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/17/2019

21st May:
Your report is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.

Status last updated 05/21/2019

My report generation was delayed for 4 days adter the due for completion date. So yeah...Expect the worse dear...Some people are really lucky that they can download the report on due date or atleast the very next day. 17th May being Thursday, I was hoping that I would be able to see the report the next day but got delayed until Monday unfortunately. I'm glad it's done now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herlo

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
Update credentials for PG
Wes Time line
1. Courier delivered on 09 May 19
2. Documents received and under review - 13 May
3. Documents received and under review - 22 May
4. Documents of my previously evaluated degree which I did not resend have been accepted- 6 Jun
5. PG degree certificate and statement of marks NOT RECIEVED - 6 June

The status doesn't talk about the Official transcript that was in the courier as well

University sent the documents and we're received by A . Maple and suddenly today after one month of review WES states that the documents not received.

That implies the courier sent by university was empty. University also sent the second copy to me which clearly has my attested PG certificate, Official transcript and attested 4 semesters marksheets.

In the status update it no where stated that the documents were not sent by the university. University actually sent it, so I am confused.

I have written an e mail to www.wes.org/ca/ and have attached the second copy of the documents received by me along with the screen shot of the courier delivered and signed by A Maple.
Also have used the contact us form but could not attach the documents.

Please guide

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
Update credentials for PG
Wes Time line
1. Courier delivered on 09 May 19
2. Documents received and under review - 13 May
3. Documents received and under review - 22 May
4. Documents of my previously evaluated degree which I did not resend have been accepted- 6 Jun
5. PG degree certificate and statement of marks NOT RECIEVED - 6 June

The status doesn't talk about the Official transcript that was in the courier as well

University sent the documents and we're received by A . Maple and suddenly today after one month of review WES states that the documents not received.

That implies the courier sent by university was empty. University also sent the second copy to me which clearly has my attested PG certificate, Official transcript and attested 4 semesters marksheets.

In the status update it no where stated that the documents were not sent by the university. University actually sent it, so I am confused.

I have written an e mail to www.wes.org/ca/ and have attached the second copy of the documents received by me along with the screen shot of the courier delivered and signed by A Maple.
Also have used the contact us form but could not attach the documents.

Please guide
You might need to send the documents again, next time, take the sealed and stamped envelope from the university and post it yourself from the nearest post office via speed post.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you for posting your timeline my friend!
I've got one more question: I can see that most people have got several updates without any change to the status before they finally got an update with a due date for completion. In my case, there is only one update, which is the one right after they received my documents. Since then there has been nothing new in the account. Is this normal?
Hey dear...Yes. it's normal. My husband's also only got one update,then nothing for 45days then next update was the one with report due to complete. My husband's timeline was:
17th April.
We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.

Status last updated: 4/17/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/17/2019

5th June.
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 5/6/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/25/2019

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
You might need to send the documents again, next time, take the sealed and stamped envelope from the university and post it yourself from the nearest post office via speed post.
University only sent it... Sealed... And stamped... Status says documents not received, it doesn't say - DOCUMENTS REJECTED.... It's just declined to receive the courier

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
University only sent it... Sealed... And stamped... Status says documents not received, it doesn't say - DOCUMENTS REJECTED.... It's just declined to receive the courier
I have sent the courier online tracking to them, which says received and WES also updated that documents Rx and under review....

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
So, all of your documents are under review finally?
My bachelor's was evaluated in Jan, I did not resend the documents for the same.
This time I upgraded to Masters. University sent the documents and Wes received the documents and updated the documents recieved and under review. This status, I got twice.
But after one month , that is today. I got an update that documents for my bachelor's have been accepted. THE DOCUMENTS FOR MY MASTERS - NOT RECIEVED.

How is it possible that they first receive, then update to under review and then they say not received.... I mean where the hell did the courier vanish ???

This is a mystery
Dotslash227 - will be thankful is you can guide or I have seen such a unique case

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
My bachelor's was evaluated in Jan, I did not resend the documents for the same.
This time I upgraded to Masters. University sent the documents and Wes received the documents and updated the documents recieved and under review. This review I got twice.
But after one month , that is today. I got an update that documents for my back have been accepted. THE DOCUMENTS FOR MY MASTERS - NOT RECIEVED.

How is it possible that they first receive, the update to under review and they say not received....

This is a mystery
Dotslash227 - will be thankful is you can guide or I have seen such a unique case
Did you do your Masters from an Indian university? If yes, what was your Master's in? In most cases of Masters evaluation (from Indian universities), applicants are required to send their bachelor certificates again.

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Did you do your Masters from an Indian university? If yes, what was your Master's in? In most cases of Masters evaluation (from Indian universities), applicants are required to send their bachelor certificates again.
That's the case when the bachelor's isnt sent by the university.... In my case the university had sent it and the evaluation is already through....
My question is how come they received my courier containing documents pertaining to masters...
Then put the same under review and after month month declare that documents not received.... Do they mean the parcel they received from the university was empty ????? Not possible

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
That's the case when the bachelor's isnt sent by the university.... In my case the university had sent it and the evaluation is already through.... My question is how come they received my courier containing documents pertaining to masters...
Then out the same under review and after month month declare that documents not received.... Do they mean the parcel they received from the university was empty ????? Not possible
You need to contact WES via telephone or email and seek their support and sort it out with them. Worst case, you will need to send your documents again.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
That's the case when the bachelor's isnt sent by the university.... In my case the university had sent it and the evaluation is already through....
My question is how come they received my courier containing documents pertaining to masters...
Then put the same under review and after month month declare that documents not received.... Do they mean the parcel they received from the university was empty ????? Not possible
It is also possible that your university had sent the post without a reference number. If no reference number is mentioned on the envelope or transcripts, it could take much longer for them to trace it and update it on their systems.