+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I haven't gone through the process yet, but planning to just report my highest degree in the EE profile and then put the rest in the personal history/profile section post ITA. That way I would not require any ECA for my undergraduate degree. Read it somewhere else on this forum.
Thanks, I am calling WES now to see if I can update my evaluation.

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Status update today, I dont know how many time do they review the documents.

Dont know when will they accept and start the evaluation.

Documents Received: 21st May
First Update: 24th May- Under review
Second Update: 27th May- Under review
Third Update- 3rd June- Under review
Received a fourth update today- 10 June 2019, Documents are under review.

Dont understand, this is the fourth time, the status has changed for review of documents.

Why do they need to review the documents 4 times. Dont know when will they accept it.

Has anyone faced the same with WES?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What was completion due date? mine is supposed to come out tomorrow - keeping fingers crossed as there can be a draw on Wednesday.
Expext it to be atleast one day delay,dear. My completion due date was 17th May, but they actually make the report available online on 21st.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Does anyone have WES timeline for evaluating a Master's degree from the USA and a Bachelor's from India?
You should had got only your Master's evaluated. Masters from US doesn't need to send their Bachelor credentials. WES allows many US universities to send their transcripts via email, this consumes a lot of time and according to past reviews, such evaluations usually got completed in 5-15 calendar days.

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
You should had got only your Master's evaluated. Masters from US doesn't need to send their Bachelor credentials. WES allows many US universities to send their transcripts via email, this consumes a lot of time and according to past reviews, such evaluations usually got completed in 5-15 calendar days.
Yeah, I know. I have requested WES to drop my bachelor degree. Lets see what happens.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Expext it to be atleast one day delay,dear. My completion due date was 17th May, but they actually make the report available online on 21st.
I am in the same boat. My wife's ECA is supposed to be done by today. However, the status is still evaluating. It has to go through final review and then report generation. Likely I will miss tomorrow's draw.

Reactions: Dheana90

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I am in the same boat. My wife's ECA is supposed to be done by today. However, the status is still evaluating. It has to go through final review and then report generation. Likely I will miss tomorrow's draw.
WES usually sends on the next or next to next working day.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hhhmmm....So sorry to hear that bro...You guys will be eligible for the next June 26th draw for sure..

Last edited:

sdhou

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
What was completion due date? mine is supposed to come out tomorrow - keeping fingers crossed as there can be a draw on Wednesday.
Mine was delayed by a day. I got the final review status on the expected completion date, and then it was delivered the next day. I wasn't aware of the faster processing of email delivered transcripts. I just used the 15 year old sealed transcripts I collected from the university when I graduated, just to save few bucks...

Hem.georgian

May 2, 2018
My status is still in progress.

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

if the report comes tomorrow morning also - i am hoping i will be able to enter in the draw.

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Same here :( my wes due date is 10 June.. still the status is 'In progress'

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
My timeline:

Account created and documents sent electronically to them on the same day: May 13, 2019 (Australian master's degree)
Received and are reviewing my documents: May 14,2019.
There has been no update since then.
Called them and unsurprisingly got a generic answer. Left them with a comment on their facebook page and then got a private message with the same generic answer. Used the contact form yesterday and haven't got a reply yet.

According to what I see on this forum. it seems that there is a huge delay at the moment as almost no one is getting their report now.
Dude, WES timeline has changed.. it is 35 business days now. It took about 70 days for my spouse to get her report and mine was due yesterday, haven't got any update yet.