Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-06-2014
Milance said:
Hahahaha greetings my friend :)
I made a mistake recently, changing a forum member Alvinn from man into a woman. ??? So, just to clear that I am a woman. ;D

And again, I agree with everything you said. We are here as a family, talking, supporting, sharing good and bad news, frustrations and tears even... I would really like to drink a cofffee with everyone who is in Toronto, which is my future destination. And as I read here, most of us like to travel, so we can visit others who live somewhere else. 8) :D I am really happy to have you, guys, even just virtualy (for now). Every morning this forum is one of the first things I check... I believe it's finally right time for Nada3, CanucksFan and Newpal to be with their partners, they derserved it with so much love, strenght and kind words they share with us here! And I am sorry if it looked like I argue in previous posts, it was not my attention, just I don't like provocations from someone who does't know what are we going through...

Stay positive, I send all of you warm hugs from cold Serbia! :) ;)

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
endrit345 said:
ahaha Milance, im delusional your the one with issues, anger wont solve your problems bud...
I have no problems to solve. You treat this as a popularity contest. Your status and profession means nothing. We arent talking about flying first class or economy. We are talking about peoples lives put on hold for over a year, mothers giving birth and husbands not being able to be with the wife and babies, people spending holidays, birthdays and anniversaries apart. We are talking about families making ends meet and not being able to visit spouses and children. We are talking about people cutting it close with worker visa's expiring, going thru the hassle of interviews, re doing medicals, sending additional documents and military booklets. No one here is angry that you got your visa ask anyone. If anything they are happy. I would have loved to actually see your "status" if you had to wait over a year. How come a drywaller managed to get his wife here in 3 months? You offered no support to anyone on this forum so i have nothing else to say to you. If you have anything else to say to me just keep it to yourself. Thanks.

endrit345

Dec 3, 2013
Milance said:
I have no problems to solve. You treat this as a popularity contest. Your status and profession means nothing. We arent talking about flying first class or economy. We are talking about peoples lives put on hold for over a year, mothers giving birth and husbands not being able to be with the wife and babies, people spending holidays, birthdays and anniversaries apart. We are talking about families making ends meet and not being able to visit spouses and children. We are talking about people cutting it close with worker visa's expiring, going thru the hassle of interviews, re doing medicals, sending additional documents and military booklets. No one here is angry that you got your visa ask anyone. If anything they are happy. I would have loved to actually see your "status" if you had to wait over a year. How come a drywaller managed to get his wife here in 3 months? You offered no support to anyone on this forum so i have nothing else to say to you. If you have anything else to say to me just keep it to yourself. Thanks.
Have a beer my friend, relaxes the nerves

willis

Apr 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-1-2013
Doc's Request.
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014- ReMed Request
Med's Done....
1st- 28-07-2012 2nd- 07-02-2014
Interview........
Nope
VISA ISSUED...
March 22 2014
LANDED..........
April 26 2014
Lomi90-

Where in Canada are you staying? We are in Vancouver. My wife is from Holland and went through the same thing. We applied outland thinking it would be speedier, but not relizing that Vienna would be a mess for 6 months. You should be fine as they are streamling and trying to eliminate the backlogs now. My wife was here twice with 6 month visitor visas. She has just returned to Holland for about a month, and at that point she should have her COPR and back into canada for good!! It was a long and painful process, but thank god its almost over.
You may be able to apply for a work permit, but may not be accepted. Seems like its a 50/50 shot based on many others posts.

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
27-03-2013 and 09-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-08-2012, 07-10-2013, 16-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
nada3 said:
My patience is gone down the drain already, going crazy to say the least. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I think I can speak for all when I say we feel your pain but do not lose hope now! Don't go crazy! Good news is right around the corner. We are both, I guess for lack of a better term, "leftovers" from 2012. You are not alone!! We ( the other 2012ers are here for you :) This process has brought a level of stress to our lives that my husband and I never thought possible. Vienna is ridiculous. There process seems to be at random. Regardless of country of origin, occupation, or personal situation. Why they are keeping cases from 2012 open and quickly processing cases from mid 2013 is beyond me. This, to me, does not make any sense! But I am choosing to be optimistic. Vienna will not break my spirit. As the saying goes, this is all happening for a reason! This sorta my mantra now.

As an aside....Everyone's reaching a boiling point right now as we can read from some of the latest comments on this forum. We all come to this here for help and support. We are all frustrated. Let's continue this support and maybe have a little less bickering and rush to judgement. It is not helpful on any level and frankly I haven't witnessed anything like this on this forum until now. Good luck to those who remain in waiting and congrats to those who have received the good news we are all waiting for!!

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Milance said:
1+

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Adi777 said:
Hey guys. Congrats to all that got good news in the last couple of days.

I'm wondering if there are any other early 2013 applicants outstanding and if you guys keep track of the status of everybody on here? I'm really interested in hearing about other May applicants.

After Strahilo got a request for passport couple of weeks ago I've been going nuts, checking everything almost daily as I obviously had false expectations that they should process me right after him as we only applied 5 days apart.

Anyways it doesnt work that way but i want it to ;)
I'm April 2013 applicant. Got doc request in mid February.for more proof of common-law status. Sent my docs to Vienna last Monday. Still waiting for delivery. Tracking number status says: Item left Canada. But no sign of arrival in Europe :-(

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
little_apple said:
I'm April 2013 applicant. Got doc request in mid February.for more proof of common-law status. Sent my docs to Vienna last Monday. Still waiting for delivery. Tracking number status says: Item left Canada. But no sign of arrival in Europe :-(
JUST WAIT FOR RIGHT TIME dear!! Patience is the only thing that you have to carry with yourself. It may happen that Your documents are received by Embassy but they have not opened it. Once they open it, they will send you an email stating we have received. Always stay +ve.

Rest of All, Stories will always remain stories, Past is Past and Future we dont know. Therefore donot spoil your Present by thinking of Past and Future. I am also a 2012 Applicant, but my worries , tension , frustration will never help me. Just Trust on yourself and stay positive , definitely you will receive good thoughts. Rest it is all your decision, a you are Master of your own Destiny.

God Bless all !!

Thanks,

sunflower22

May 31, 2013
Hello guys,
even this is my first note on this forum, I am not new here. I´ve been checking your messages here and there since summer 2013, when I found this forum. I see almost everybody is waiting really long to get PR and be with her or his partner. Me and my husband had applied in February 2013 and the application was sent to Vienna in March 2013. There was no communication from Vienna side till January 2014 when they asked me for new medical and police certification. So now my husband and I strongly believe the process will be over soon. According to many notes here it looks that starting January this year the Vienna office has got new wind ;) and lot of applications have started to move. I just really feel sorry for those couples who are excepting or having babies and they still live apart. That must be sooooo hard and it is not fair. Families should be together!!!! I was lucky I could go to Canada for 2 months to see my husband after not seeing each other for 7 months. But some of you here say they did not see each other longer than that, that is bad a I feel for you guys. Anyway, I wish everyone quick end of the process and congratulation to those who have received the PR already.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
sunflower22 said:
Hello guys,
even this is my first note on this forum, I am not new here. I´ve been checking your messages here and there since summer 2013, when I found this forum. I see almost everybody is waiting really long to get PR and be with her or his partner. Me and my husband had applied in February 2013 and the application was sent to Vienna in March 2013. There was no communication from Vienna side till January 2014 when they asked me for new medical and police certification. So now my husband and I strongly believe the process will be over soon. According to many notes here it looks that starting January this year the Vienna office has got new wind ;) and lot of applications have started to move. I just really feel sorry for those couples who are excepting or having babies and they still live apart. That must be sooooo hard and it is not fair. Families should be together!!!! I was lucky I could go to Canada for 2 months to see my husband after not seeing each other for 7 months. But some of you here say they did not see each other longer than that, that is bad a I feel for you guys. Anyway, I wish everyone quick end of the process and congratulation to those who have received the PR already.

Welcome to our thread dear.

Your wait as well as ours, seems to be coming to an end.
If you wish, you may post your timeline in our spreadsheet here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvSDmSjyQZ0dE5DZk9Ua2ViTDRGZXhrM0w3V2xtdVE#gid=0

Good luck

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Adi777 said:
Hey guys. Congrats to all that got good news in the last couple of days.

I'm wondering if there are any other early 2013 applicants outstanding and if you guys keep track of the status of everybody on here? I'm really interested in hearing about other May applicants.

After Strahilo got a request for passport couple of weeks ago I've been going nuts, checking everything almost daily as I obviously had false expectations that they should process me right after him as we only applied 5 days apart.

Anyways it doesnt work that way but i want it to ;)

Hello Adi777 and welcome to Vienna thread

You may enter your timeline and compare it to others in our spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvSDmSjyQZ0dE5DZk9Ua2ViTDRGZXhrM0w3V2xtdVE#gid=0

Regards

Tom

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
dear endrit345,

First of all, chill out! I don't care where all this aggression is coming from, but I don't think this place is to unload it. We're all carrying the almost unbearable weight of separation and being in a limbo as well as everyday life challenges. I, for one, have been living with 6 open boxes of stuff for the past 8 months waiting for a flicker of light from Vienna and I'm the lucky one there are people here who have been waiting for much more than a year; so please be understanding and sensitive to what you post and reply. We really don't need- and can't take- extra drama.

Second of all, for future references, try not to butcher the grammar. It can get difficult to comprehend.
won't*
I'll*
it's*
know*
knows*
what's*
nowhere*

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
esp: Avisaa ; Milance THUMBS Up!!! ahahhha you guys are amazing.. Dear Dont spoil your Mood with Exceptional and Mental Cases!!! better Ignore Them

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
sunflower22 said:
Hello guys,
Hi sunflower 22,

welcome! Our timeline and communication with Vienna are almost the same! Except that I had an interview a few days ago, but also sent a new police certificate and medical. I was wondering when did you send all of this? I am trying to predict how much time they need after new medicals and PC are sent, if there is a slight chance of noticing some kind of pattern with Vienna :)

Cvrca

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
07-02-2014 New PC & medical
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 and 14-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-06-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Hi sunflower 22,

welcome! Our timeline and communication with Vienna are almost the same! Except that I had an interview a few days ago, but also sent a new police certificate and medical. I was wondering when did you send all of this? I am trying to predict how much time they need after new medicals and PC are sent, if there is a slight chance of noticing some kind of pattern with Vienna :)
Dear Toronto ASAP,

unfortunately, there is no any kind of pattern with Vienna. :( I also sent updated Schedule A, new PC and did a new medical, and all of this Vienna recieved almost 4 weeks ago. :( Nada3 sent her documents 6 (!) weeks ago! So, we can just sit and wait. My timeline is as yours exactly, just I didn't have an interview. I hope we will have some good news, even today. :p