In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
messenger said:
Hi newpal. Happy new Year

I am so sorry for your non approval

But don't worry and don't try to make too much sense out of it. You will soon get your COPR.

Be well

Tom
Dear Friend, nothing is there for which u hv to say sorry... Now the only thing is when will they send me anothr response regarding ma immigration.. i hv sent them the requested docs... Dear Tom, my instinct says, if ur file is transferred in Aug (supposition) then u will get another email from them during April or may

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Hungary said:
Hi Everybody!

Tom, I liked your email to Vienna :) Kind of ironical :D but still polite ;) Good job! There is no need for you to stay quiet , so keep on pushing them a bit ;)

Sunny , hold on, this year will be yours, don't worry, you are making yourself sick...

JJ22 I am so sorry for the bad news, March wasn't yesterday and they never even started checking your eligibility, unbelievable :(

TorontoASAP how are you, are you back at home?

Hugs to ALL of you I didn't mentioned now.

I got no news either from Vienna, but it actually makes me calm.... I am not even thinking about moving to Canada and giving up on everything here, leaving my homeland, family and friends for someone who is behaving unreal. He took his jealousy way way too far, so now I know nothing about the next steps yet, except that I am scared like hell and not going anywhere.
So that's why I am staying away from the forum, I can't share your excitement any longer, but still happy if I hear good news on your processes my friends.

Hugs,
Csilla
Dear Chilla,
Sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you will be able to sort things out. Being appart is very hard and I'm sure things would be different if you guys would be together. Hang in there and be strong. All the best to you and your family.
Boldog új évet :)

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
messenger said:
Hi and happy new year to you and your family.

I will definitely inform you as soon as I receive something....anything from them
Yes they did reply and the reply I got back from them made me angry and confused

Dear Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
This refers to your below inquiry.
The original File F0001XXXXhas been cancelled due to the fact of change of immigration Category from FCC common-law to FC1 category married spouse;
The new FC1 file number is F000XXXXXX; ( This new file was electronically transferred form the Case Processing Centre Mississauga to our office in Vienna in November 2013.

The part where it says our file was transferred to Vienna November 2013 this is what made me angry and confused. Because when back in August I inquired as to when our file was transferred they replied:

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX XXXXX

Please see : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Your spouse`s application was transferred to our offive in Vienna in April 2013.

So if you can make any sense out of this I would appreciate it if you can tell me too :) :)

Tom
Dear Tom,
this is absolutely crazy...the logical thing would be to update the file and continue. Unbelievable!!!!
I really don't know what to say; every day I am more and more dissapointed in the way they treat us and how little regard they have for us and our families. Try stay patient and don't let the frustration affect your lives.... I know; it's easier said then done...
All the best to you and your family.

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
I was just thinking about the START of a New Year to me... If first message/News is bad.. i wonder how it will go for the rest of 2014. i just requested to visit for 10 days... i dont know y vienna dont want us to meet only for a DAY... it has been almost a year and a half since we met.. talking over internet or through phone doesnt fulfll all the requiremnts...

Vienna Please understand dis!!

Thanks,

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
newpal said:
I was just thinking about the START of a New Year to me... If first message/News is bad.. i wonder how it will go for the rest of 2014. i just requested to visit for 10 days... i dont know y vienna dont want us to meet only for a DAY... it has been almost a year and a half since we met.. talking over internet or through phone doesnt fulfll all the requiremnts...

Vienna Please understand dis!!

Thanks,
Dear Newpal,
I know exactly how you feel but don't get discouraged by Vienna. Stay positive, try to get through this. It cannot be much longer for you given your timeline.
One negative thing doesn't make the whole year. After rain sun comes out :)

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Hungary said:
Hi Everybody!

Tom, I liked your email to Vienna :) Kind of ironical :D but still polite ;) Good job! There is no need for you to stay quiet , so keep on pushing them a bit ;)

Sunny , hold on, this year will be yours, don't worry, you are making yourself sick...

JJ22 I am so sorry for the bad news, March wasn't yesterday and they never even started checking your eligibility, unbelievable :(

TorontoASAP how are you, are you back at home?

Hugs to ALL of you I didn't mentioned now.

I got no news either from Vienna, but it actually makes me calm.... I am not even thinking about moving to Canada and giving up on everything here, leaving my homeland, family and friends for someone who is behaving unreal. He took his jealousy way way too far, so now I know nothing about the next steps yet, except that I am scared like hell and not going anywhere.
So that's why I am staying away from the forum, I can't share your excitement any longer, but still happy if I hear good news on your processes my friends.

Hugs,
Csilla
Hi Hungary and everyone,

I wish you all the best in the new year! PR and a flight to Canada would be a nice start :) I hope we all close this Vienna chapter in our lives this year and start a new Canada chapter with a lucky star on our side!

I am enjoying my last days of visit in Canada. It's been wonderful spending the holidays and all this time with my hubby, traveling and simply living the love :) I am trying not to think how hard it's gonna be saying goodbye again. We contacted our MP and are expecting an update from Vienna any days now.

Csilla, I am sad to hear about your problems, distance seems to affect him too much and he's behaving irrationally. I hope that with time you guys will find strength and patience to surpass all of this. So nice of you to worry about our progress in those circumstances. I wish you the best outcome possible.

JJ my newest GCMS notes from December showed they didn't start any of the background checks (they have my file since end of February!!!) so like Milance said you can feel lucky that your security check is in progress at least. I have no idea about the criminality/security details, and so many other notes in GCMS, it's so user unfriendly!!! I am thinking that maybe Vienna doesn't do the GCMS update on a regular basis (better said hoping). I have the same note on the photos but I wouldn't worry about it, they would ask for new ones if these are not good. I think the problem is that some offices ask that applicants write their name and DoB on the back of the photos (Vienna asks it for TRV applications) but they don't mention it in the PR applications if I recall?

Newpal, I'm so sorry the TRV application didn't work out :( After a bad news, a good one should come!

Tom, I don't see the sense in the email you got. They only send generic emails and God forbid they give the smallest piece of info beside it. Uhhhh! Keep us posted on the answer you get about the medical expiring, I'm in the same boat and have no clue what to do.

Cheers

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Hi Hungary and everyone,

I wish you all the best in the new year! PR and a flight to Canada would be a nice start :) I hope we all close this Vienna chapter in our lives this year and start a new Canada chapter with a lucky star on our side!

I am enjoying my last days of visit in Canada. It's been wonderful spending the holidays and all this time with my hubby, traveling and simply living the love :) I am trying not to think how hard it's gonna be saying goodbye again. We contacted our MP and are expecting an update from Vienna any days now.

Csilla, I am sad to hear about your problems, distance seems to affect him too much and he's behaving irrationally. I hope that with time you guys will find strength and patience to surpass all of this. So nice of you to worry about our progress in those circumstances. I wish you the best outcome possible.

JJ my newest GCMS notes from December showed they didn't start any of the background checks (they have my file since end of February!!!) so like Milance said you can feel lucky that your security check is in progress at least. I have no idea about the criminality/security details, and so many other notes in GCMS, it's so user unfriendly!!! I am thinking that maybe Vienna doesn't do the GCMS update on a regular basis (better said hoping). I have the same note on the photos but I wouldn't worry about it, they would ask for new ones if these are not good. I think the problem is that some offices ask that applicants write their name and DoB on the back of the photos (Vienna asks it for TRV applications) but they don't mention it in the PR applications if I recall?

Newpal, I'm so sorry the TRV application didn't work out :( After a bad news, a good one should come!

Tom, I don't see the sense in the email you got. They only send generic emails and God forbid they give the smallest piece of info beside it. Uhhhh! Keep us posted on the answer you get about the medical expiring, I'm in the same boat and have no clue what to do.

Cheers
Yeah, this is just insane... I wish that at least someone would get good news. Then we would have a feeling that something is actually happening. I know that they are working, and probably a lot of people from ex-yugoslavia are applying to get to Canada and they are very busy, but still... Just a little update from them every now and then would mean a lot to us.
I don't recall that requirements for the photos. I know that here in Canada a lot institutions require stamp at the back of the photo with date and place where the photo was taken, but never name or DoB.
If that says in notes for all of us and nobody didn't get instructions to send another photo or something about that, then I assume we have nothing to worry about.

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Toronto ASAP said:
Hi Hungary and everyone,

Cheers
Dear Toronto thanks for your warm wishes.. i hope and pray da same. Tom rightly said very well before that such process requires HUGE PATIENCE... i think we are all playing da same game of PATIENCE and the one who has power to absorb it wins da game :p... anyways how are you and whats new about ur apps. How is Canada? I have only heard through mouth its awsome place to live in ..

Thanks n Cheers

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Hello Friends!!!

I am selling BRAND NEW SONY XPERIA ZL 13MP Unlocked Mobile (Packed including All accessories). If anyone interested please do let me know. I know, this forum is not about such thing, still I thought if anyone interested please do let me know (Inbox me preferrably). I am from Germany, so shipping costs may differ from country to country.

Thanks,

OD

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hello everybody...

i wish everyone happy new year

i have an question...if i order GCMS note would my application be delayed? please help me i wanne order GCMS note because on my Ecas it shows still application recevied on.........and i m waiting almost 7 months and vienna didnt send me anything im worried.

thank you

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canada1944,

You can order GCMS notes online at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

I do not think ordering notes will delay your application in any way. My wife ordered notes on my behalf a few days ago to make sure Vienna has my correct email address on file since I have read in different threads that there have been quite a few applicants were CIC put the wrong email address into their system.

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Kopje said:
Hi Canada1944,

You can order GCMS notes online at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

I do not think ordering notes will delay your application in any way. My wife ordered notes on my behalf a few days ago to make sure Vienna has my correct email address on file since I have read in different threads that there have been quite a few applicants were CIC put the wrong email address into their system.
thank you kopje

i need to send file with the GCMS note how much files do i need to send with the GCMS note? only one or do i need to send more files ?

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Happy Holidays to all celebrating Orthodox Christmas. All the best to you and your loved ones.
Sretan Božić :)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
nada3 said:
Happy Holidays to all celebrating Orthodox Christmas. All the best to you and your loved ones.
Sretan Božić :)
Hi thank you and same to you...I am Orthodox but we celebrate Christmas on December 25th. You are referring to Julian calendar Orthodox Christmas :) My wife celebrates today as she is from Macedonia. Sreken bozik

Tom

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
messenger said:
Hi thank you and same to you...I am Orthodox but we celebrate Christmas on December 25th. You are referring to Julian calendar Orthodox Christmas :) My wife is celebrates today as she is from Macedonia. Sreken bozik

Tom
Congrats to your Family.... or HAPPY ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS