Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Hungary said:
Hi Everyone!

Wow, you had trouble with the postal service too, it's not easy but annoying..

Milance it's awful to be apart, and yessssssssssss, they shouldn't keep couples apart like this! My Gosh, if I just think over that we are spending our first year of marriage like this... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Don't kick yourself for being a little bit late submitting the application, at least now you can show 6 extra month of your relationship. I just say this, because I have worries, who knows how are these VOs think?
May I ask how are you able to leave your life behind and come to wait with her even for months? Maybe you would give us some good advice. :-[
Our 1 year anniversary is coming up in sept. and we probably won't be together. Im looking to come in the second half of and our ann. is the 4th of the month. I understand that they need to do background checks and it's not easy for them but I don't see why it should take this long. As far as being able to go for months, we have a family business plus Im a contractor in oil and gas so its not like I have to ask for time off. another trick is I when I go to Serbia I pay my bills 2-3 months ahead and make sure I leave enough money for automatic withdraws such as car payment. when Im over there I don't need to much money. If the average salary is 300 eu a month and they all seem to live ok then I can do the same. plus my parents and brother are here and we all help each other out. I guess im fortunate that way to be able to do go for longer periods but again im not making money but still spending it. I will see beginning of sept. how things stand with our case and then decide. When your apart for this long and your main source of communication is messaging sometimes you get so frustrated you say things you don't mean or something gets taken out of context and you depend on smiley's to show you emotions. that's not the way to live. If we get denied I know there is no way she could handle waiting even longer thru an appeal and I would have to go live with her until she does get a visa... otherwise I think it would be over. as much as you love your spouse I think there is only so much one person can take. we are both in our mid to late 30's we should be making babies now instead of waiting "11" months as they show on the website.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
sponsor2012 said:
Hello

To all guys my advice is if you want to send something use FedEx or DHL because they will delivery your mail. My husband send me a registered mail from Canada with tracking number in March and I still haven't received the mail. So after few weeks he sent me by FedEx and I got for 2-3 days. Its expensive but the nerves and time we saved. And he called Canada Post, so Canada Post returned our money. I haven't any news. We contacted MP last Thursday and no news from him.

Messenger
I wish and hope everything will be ok with your wife's pregnancy and the baby.
Zdravo Sponsor kako si? se e dobro?

She looks very good in appearance and everybody will be fooled and say that she has a good pregnancy! But alas this is the opposite. :) She had everything in the book! Hyperemesis gravidarum (constant vomiting) in the first 3 months. Lost 12 kilos. then they stopped and one week later she was having high blood pressure. Once we got this under control and said we got enough about a week ago we learned now that after doing a glucose curve test that she has pregnancy diabetes!
Now we are in the process of checking her blood sugar level 4 times daily so the endocrinologist doctor can decide if she has to go on insulin shots. We pray against it!
Other wise everything is perfect ;D lol
So if we want to know what's coming for next month we need only to search in the internet. hahahha
You got to be self sarcastic other wise you are going crazy!
One positive thing though is that we are going to have a girl and we already gave her a name straight out of the Greek mythology "Leeto" was a beautiful woman whom the God Zeus fell in love with and had two children. Semi God Apollo and Goddess Artemis (Minerva in Latin) Cool?
We might need to come to Skopije some time in the near future to get some papers for Spaska. If we do maybe we give you a call for coffee. What do you say?

Regards

Tom

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Evening all!

Hungary, i completely forgot to mention, my husband sent me photocopies of AAAALL our documents back in March.... never arrived. I'm still a bit trippy over that.... shoulda mentioned that before. Guess we all went through it! Brutal =(

Milance, about that 6 month separation 'law': utter bull! We all thought that's how it goes, and they still mention it in their legal docs that couples are not allowed to be separated for over 6 months, bla bla... Sigh.... and here we all are. Also, i've been separated from my husband for 10 months now. It sucks :( . Haven't had a chance to see him since I left (waiting for a call from a potential new employer... can't leave the country till then). So, hopefully he will come at the end of summer or early fall. It sucks, but you are so lucky you had a chance to go visit! Everyone who had a chance to visit their spouse, yall are blessed. I'm sure your wife will be back in your arms in no time!

Wait... so if i wait for my medical to be done via the e-medical system, how long is the wait time to get my med docs after i file my entire app???

Angie

(sorry if i forgot to answer someone!!!)

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Tom,

How far along is she now? Sending prayers your way! Even one can go a long way ^-^

Anyone coming to Croatia on vacation anytime soon???
I have room! :)

Angie

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
messenger said:
Zdravo Sponsor kako si? se e dobro?

She looks very good in appearance and everybody will be fooled and say that she has a good pregnancy! But alas this is the opposite. :) She had everything in the book! Hyperemesis gravidarum (constant vomiting) in the first 3 months. Lost 12 kilos. then they stopped and one week later she was having high blood pressure. Once we got this under control and said we got enough about a week ago we learned now that after doing a glucose curve test that she has pregnancy diabetes!
Now we are in the process of checking her blood sugar level 4 times daily so the endocrinologist doctor can decide if she has to go on insulin shots. We pray against it!
Other wise everything is perfect ;D lol
So if we want to know what's coming for next month we need only to search in the internet. hahahha
You got to be self sarcastic other wise you are going crazy!
One positive thing though is that we are going to have a girl and we already gave her a name straight out of the Greek mythology "Leeto" was a beautiful woman whom the God Zeus fell in love with and had two children. Semi God Apollo and Goddess Artemis (Minerva in Latin) Cool?
We might need to come to Skopije some time in the near future to get some papers for Spaska. If we do maybe we give you a call for coffee. What do you say?

Regards

Tom

Hello

I'm fine.Last weekend I was to Pefkochori with my cousin's family and we enjoyed in the nice weather and warm water, but my cousin is always busy.Feel free to contact me when you plan to come in Skopje we'll drink coffee. I'm happy and prey for you guys.Everything will be good. The babies are so cute :p. I love kids very much.

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
b4roness said:
Hungary: Oh my goodness!!! If the documents missing had your SIN numbers on it as well as DOBs, inform your banks and other financial institutions because identity theft clearly still runs rampant =(
Keep track of that, God forbid they use the info on the stolen documents in any way.

Little Apple: Aaah, so it seems to be true, but, how long did you have to wait for them to send you the medical referral and IME number? If it doesn't take more than a month, then i'll wait for that instead of getting it done the old fashioned way (which i was informed they still do, but only for Spousals, outside Canada**)

Angie
I tell you how it worked for me. I went to the immigration doctor without any documents except my passport. They had all the necessary forms at the doctor's office. So she did the medical exam which was a joke, honestly. Weight, height, blood pressure, 5 questions, auscultating, done. After 5 minutes I was out of the office. She gave me three forms. One I had to enclose in my application, one I had to bring to the lab where I had my blood and urine test and the third one was for the X-Ray. The doctor said they will collect all the test results as fast possible and submit it to CIC. I don't have to do anything except enclosing the one form in my application to prove that I had my medical exam

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Angie, MY GOD, I understand your anger a LOT, my God.. I felt the very same and I was in fear for days...
Actually I am still waiting for them to send my money back, 100 dollars ....it was insured. :mad:

Milance, OMG you are SOOOOOO lucky , we would do the very same if he could come here.... But he works for a company and he has only 2 weeks holiday ina year and he already went on absence to spend every minute with us when we were there. And he has a mortgage to pay off?..
So actually it seems like we all have the very same discussions with the loved one abroad, We say things too when everything gets too frustrated, and we dont mean it at all. God it could hurt a lot... Then we make it up, being in LOVE like crazy and miss each other a LOT and then after a while we get frustrated again :'( :'( :'( stupid waiting!!!!! The only problem with Canada is that its SOOOOO far away from everywhere and the airfare is a fortune. :'( :'( :'(
i could go there as a visitor for 6 months but after buying tickets for me and the twins we could never ever be able to buy another 3 right away in case of an interview in Vienna... :'( so we are both stuck and yesssss, it sucks!!!! And besides, it makes me freaked out that no visiting each other for long period of time how would that look like in a VO's eyes :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hay guys...milance i know how you feel...i'm frustrated also..and i don't know how much i can take..i guess a lot..but...it's hard....i'm 30 years old..and i feel life is passing by....because this thing is taking sooooo long...i'm in famly class...and i sent my application for permanent resident to vienna office 28 mart 2013..and thing is i didn't get my AOR..i didn't recive anything...so is that ok...what's going on...should i recive that by now...or not.....should we all recive AOR or not......

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
hey Tom
hope everything will go everything , and time to fly and to have soon news from Vienna, i can not to see yu guys in Canada ,i think summer process is really slow for officer becauser msot of them are in summer vacations, i remebered last year it was like that , it is really stressful , and long period
for the medical yhou need to have a passport and 4 pictures , and the forms and results the dopctor will send to London England and after everythign is checked London wil send to Vienna , sometimes that is taking 2-3 months to get the results, and sometimes is only 4 weeks , is depend,. i remebred when my husband redid his medical it took us only 3 week to get the passport request, they didint extend the Medical at all

willis

Apr 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-1-2013
Doc's Request.
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014- ReMed Request
Med's Done....
1st- 28-07-2012 2nd- 07-02-2014
Interview........
Nope
VISA ISSUED...
March 22 2014
LANDED..........
April 26 2014
Team-

I have a question I hope someone can help us with...

My wife is coming to visit me in Canada for 3 months, while we are going through the spousal sponsorship through Vienna VO...file was transferred on Feb 14 (nice day:) but nothing yet...still Application Received on ecas.

We did her meds way back in September 2013, and our assumption is they will expire, due to the process taking longer than expected.

My question is, if while she is here, Vienna requests a re-med, can my wife get it done in Canada and then send them to the office? Or does she have to do them in her home country of Holland?

What would that process entail?

Does anyone know??

Also- does anyone have ANY contact with Vienna in the last 5 months....I almost feel they are closed :-(

Thanks!!!

Willis

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
wesker said:
hay guys...milance i know how you feel...i'm frustrated also..and i don't know how much i can take..i guess a lot..but...it's hard....i'm 30 years old..and i feel life is passing by....because this thing is taking sooooo long...i'm in famly class...and i sent my application for permanent resident to vienna office 28 mart 2013..and thing is i didn't get my AOR..i didn't recive anything...so is that ok...what's going on...should i recive that by now...or not.....should we all recive AOR or not......
Hello Wesker, If you applied on Jan 5 as your profile says im surprised it took over 2 months... almost 3 to get it transferred to Vienna. Did you get an AOR from Mississauga? Have you received anything from CIC? I think 99% of us did get a sponsorship approval and UCI of file number and everyone on ecas is at the same status app and meds received. Your application is coming up on 8 months and I think you should have gotten it by now or be very close to getting it. most of us haven't gotten an official AOR from Vienna but I guess that is normal. Based on your timeline I would definitely contact your MP and try contacting Vienna which ever way you know how. but then again on ecas it says they received my app on march 14 but that was when Mississauga received my application. I was approved for sponsorship april 9th. so it will be only 5 months since the transfer. Based on the information you have provided I don't know if you still need to take a medical or maybe your personal info isn't correct (address/phone) maybe your application got lost. anything can happen... just saying.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Milance said:
Hello Wesker, If you applied on Jan 5 as your profile says im surprised it took over 2 months... almost 3 to get it transferred to Vienna. Did you get an AOR from Mississauga? Have you received anything from CIC? I think 99% of us did get a sponsorship approval and UCI of file number and everyone on ecas is at the same status app and meds received. Your application is coming up on 8 months and I think you should have gotten it by now or be very close to getting it. most of us haven't gotten an official AOR from Vienna but I guess that is normal. Based on your timeline I would definitely contact your MP and try contacting Vienna which ever way you know how. but then again on ecas it says they received my app on march 14 but that was when Mississauga received my application. I was approved for sponsorship april 9th. so it will be only 5 months since the transfer. Based on the information you have provided I don't know if you still need to take a medical or maybe your personal info isn't correct (address/phone) maybe your application got lost. anything can happen... just saying.
Wills

i will check the emails, an alos junk folders, if you can i will contact CIC and talk to them i know you wil hold forever but they will give you an informations, before Vienna, and Before MP , sometimes they will mail you the paper saying that you got approved and they will tell you that the file is transgferes to Vienna, just Call Cic if you dont nknow the 18700 let me know i will email you .
Good luck

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
ElizabethM225 said:
Is there a limit to how many times you can email vienna asking for an update on your file?
Usually when we send e-mail we get automatic e-mail.

This is an automated reply. Please do not contact us again before 1 month
has elapsed. Emergencies will be dealt with separately. We only respond to
enquiries written in English/French. Responses will not be provided when the
answer is readily available on our websites www.kanada.at www.cic.gc.ca. To
provide feedback on your experience at a Canadian port of entry, go to
www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/com-eng.html.

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
milance......january 5 2012 that's from my partner....and i recived from canada a email that says if you want apply for permanent resident you should do it now and other instuructions and also i get my personal file number so i can check my status online in online-services page...and my medical and other application documents i sent march 28 2013...