+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Abdel2014

Sep 20, 2014
MrsStankovich said:
I would also like to add that the person who received an e-mail from Vienna is applying to go to Quebec - the process is a bit different.
How do you mean it bit different ? Do you mean time or administrative process ?
I know that Quebec check for themselves financial requirement and not federal Gov

TedStankovich

Sep 21, 2014
Anazus said:
But please do not defend them....They are not doing there job..It is inhuman and unprofessional what they are doing... we are applicant from July 2013, week ego my husband got e-mail: "your application is in queue for interview.....You will be informed about exact date in due in course-AT LEAST ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED INTERVIEW DATE" ( My husband medical expired 3 months ego, we did send the new police certificate and supporting documents in the July 2014.) ..This is a joke..you will be informed" .. This has no meaning..in a month interview, after second medical, after passport request, until whennn !!!!??? it will be from 10 months to 22...hahaha.. They are lying, they are uncompetitive, unable to do there jobs... We all live and work in Canada, can we work this way, how long we will hold our positions.? Did any of you got word of excuse, explanation, some information,? ...No... It is not ours problem, that they have to much work..They officially posted lies, twisting the truth, changing processing time, ...They do not report to anybody, they are unorganized bunch of Canadians with Austrian origin, living comfortably in the hart of Europe, spending they vacation time traveling to Rome, France, Athens, and so on, holding positions for ever...Something else: I'm from Quebec and there is not any speeding time for us...I'm so angry, didn't see my husband from May last year, i cant have a vacation of 4 to 8 weeks, and I'm holding responsible job , manager that is responsible for "applications verifications", and because of "to much work" i was unable to take some time this year, to travel and see my husband. This is the hardest time in my life, emotionally, psychologically, economically, ... Canada as country base on human wright charter, is failing us, Canadians, and loosing reputations true it's embassy in Vienna. How i will convince my husband now, that this is democratic , fool of opportunity, organized and friendly place to live... Sincerely...
Look, I'm not defending them. I'm not happy with this situation either. My wife and I submitted our application in November last year, and these are the hardest times for us too, I can't find a job here in Bosnia, all I'm doing every day is worrying, but I don't want to believe in stories about a made-up strike or visa officers checking on this forum... We can't do a thing at the moment, not a single one, so let's at least try to stay positive. This all shall end one day.

Also, I believe your husband will receive his visa on the day of the interview and he'll be there very soon.

MrsStankovich

Oct 7, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
18-02-2014
File Transfer...
22-11-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Abdel2014 said:
How do you mean it bit different ? Do you mean time or administrative process ?
I know that Quebec check for themselves financial requirement and not federal Gov
I mean the administrative process. I don't know why an August application was looked at before the June and July applications,
I was just trying to bring some good news. I'm happy that anyone is hearing anything, if someone that applied in December heard something right now
I would be extremely happy for them.

peace101010

Sep 18, 2014
Underground
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Abdel2014: I know that. We are stuck with Vienna. :eek: :-\

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your "application and will review it in order of receipt"...

If people are have any news from Vienna, no one said that is a bad thing, they are just not respecting what they have stated, in their gaide, that they work in accordance with the receipt.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peace101010 said:
If people are have any news from Vienna, no one said that is a bad thing, they are just not respecting what they have stated, in their gaide, that they work in accordance with the receipt.
How can you say that? Do you have any proof they are not starting to process applications in the order of receipt?

I think you have no way to proof that what you are saying is true. People in this forum should really try to support each other instead of spreading rumours no one is able to verify.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Hello All,

what is going here?? I suggest we not try to figure out Vienna. its a waste of energy! It will happen soon :) I would be upset if someone in the Vienna office applied in August and heard before June people.. That's not cool at all. And they do state they process in order of receipt. so that's not ok... and In my opinion Vienna should be working more efficiently. and give people the run around

peace101010

Sep 18, 2014
Underground
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they do not start to process application in the upcoming 2 months, then they will after the holydays in new 2015.
That`s all i have to say.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
mimosa86 said:
Hello,

I also am a new member who is about to submit PR outland for my husband in Bosnia. We were denied TRV twice this summer despite mentioning his intent to start a Master's degree in late October... Does anyone know of anyone from this region who succeeded in getting a TRV during PR processing if they have proof they are in school? My local MP's office advised we retry once we are about 6 months into the PR...
Oh, ALSO, does anyone know if one can secure a job in Canada and come on a work permit WHILE a spousal PR is processing? Or would they deny it just like TRV, claiming you are "an intending immigrant married to a Canadian?" (exact wording as on our refusal) :'(

Many thanks and may tomorrow bring someone on here fantastic news! :D
Not trying to be negative but i don't think you will be successful in applying for a PRV during the PR process. My hubby is from bosnia and while we were dating my parents tried to get him just to visit us and he was rejected on the basis that he did not have any properties to his name ( he was 23! ) lol and also because of his travel history.. which makes no sense as he traveled to many places within europe but did not ever extend or overstay.In your situation because it is a spouse i feel like the chances of rejection are ven higher because his ties to canada are overwhelming, thus why i never even attempted to take that route ( just more disappointment and money wasted). i think in general the only people they allow is students, more favourably females.. which is funny because realistically being a student in BiH does not mean much.. you still endup jobless like the rest of the population.. anyways im just ranting because its frusturating.. But maybe try it you may be lucky.. Your story is confusing also because you say he had intent to do masters.. but why would he be doing a masters if he is waiting just to leave the country?

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lala,

Well the process is 2 months local + 17 abroad so the PA needs to keep busy and move on with his life, right? MA there is very cheap and better than sitting home unemployed... I was debating moving back but I landed a good job here that I refuse to leave. Thanks for your reply and keep us posted, maybe you'll get news at 14 month mark vs 17!

lalaBiH said:
Not trying to be negative but i don't think you will be successful in applying for a PRV during the PR process. My hubby is from bosnia and while we were dating my parents tried to get him just to visit us and he was rejected on the basis that he did not have any properties to his name ( he was 23! ) lol and also because of his travel history.. which makes no sense as he traveled to many places within europe but did not ever extend or overstay.In your situation because it is a spouse i feel like the chances of rejection are ven higher because his ties to canada are overwhelming, thus why i never even attempted to take that route ( just more disappointment and money wasted). i think in general the only people they allow is students, more favourably females.. which is funny because realistically being a student in BiH does not mean much.. you still endup jobless like the rest of the population.. anyways im just ranting because its frusturating.. But maybe try it you may be lucky.. Your story is confusing also because you say he had intent to do masters.. but why would he be doing a masters if he is waiting just to leave the country?

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Hi friends!

Vienna is alive! My husband got medical and police certificate re-do requests this morning (they expired over a year ago).
He will submit the new documents this week and next, so hopefully we'll be reunited before the New Year!
I will keep everyone updated on the status.

Cheers!!!

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
mapleleafgirl said:
Hi friends!

Vienna is alive! My husband got medical and police certificate re-do requests this morning (they expired over a year ago).
He will submit the new documents this week and next, so hopefully we'll be reunited before the New Year!

Cheers!!!
Congratulations to you both :) could you please tell me when you applied and when the first phase was ended?

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Avissa said:
Congratulations to you both :) could you please tell me when you applied and when the first phase was ended?
Hi Avissa! Thank you! Medicals were done in June, Vienna got our file beginning of August 2013.
Our status on CIC changed to "In Process" last week.

I wish you and everyone else the same very soon...And maybe they won't ask others for new requests :)

Good luck and hopefully others from summer 2013 and onwards will hear some good news soon!!!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
mapleleafgirl said:
Hi friends!

Cheers!!!

OMG!! YAY. congrats!!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
mapleleaf girl,

im very happy for you both, but I help be disappointed. Vienna received our app in July 2013. Why are they doing this??

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
alekgalorini said:
mapleleaf girl,

im very happy for you both, but I help be disappointed. Vienna received our app in July 2013. Why are they doing this??
Thanks alekgalorini ... not to worry, you will hear something soon. I'm sure they won't even ask you guys for any document request re-dos ;)