11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
messenger said:
This scenario should not be applicable really friend!

This is normal due procedure. You applied 9 months ago as common-law, in the way a few months later you get married (with your common-law) and also have a baby. To change your file number I understand, But to take you out from your waiting Q and throw you back to the end of the line I think it doesn't make any sense and its unfair.
And why do they mention Mississauga here. Mississauga deals with the sponsor. And we had sent the marriage update we sent them over to Vienna and not Mississauga!
It's just doesn't compute!

Tom
Tom,

when I read your post the other day I though it might have to do with the fact you changed from common law to spouse category but I wanted to wait for their response. I really think they work with apps in order of receipt so April is your month. You should know that they don't communicate with CPC Mississauga only at the beginning, I didn't know that either. I saw it on my GCMS notes, they also exchanged info several times during the second part of the process, but I guess only electronically because my file physically never left Vienna. Something also crossed my mind - when your daughter was born they had to update that info in your file as a sponsor because now you should be able to support not only your wife but your daughter as well? I am confident that your process should go faster with this change of category and your child being born but ordering GCMS is the right step so you can feel more calm and peace.

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
JJ 22 said:
Congratulations Muby! Finally some good news... :)

I have one question, if someone can help me. I think I already asked that, but I would like to confirm. So, I'm from Croatia, my husband is sponsoring me, but I've been living in Canada with him since January 2012. We submitted application in March 2013 and we paid everything, the whole 950 or so dollars right away. Once I get approved, will I have to go to Vienna to pick up my visa or send them my passport, or is it possible that they will send me the visa without me having to go to Vienna. I'm going to Croatia in January, but I intend to stay there 20 days only. I wouldn't want to have to go again in few months just to give them my passport. Another cost I don't need. If I have to go to Vienna, then I would stay in Croatia until I get my COPR...
I thought about this too since I am also in Canada at this point, still haven't figured out the best option. In outland apps Vienna returns the passport to your address in Croatia? So someone has to send it to you in Canada I guess. Plus the stress when sending passport through mail. During that whole time you are in Canada without an ID, that's what worries me.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:

This is normal due procedure. You applied 9 months ago as common-law, in the way a few months later you get married (with your common-law) and also have a baby. To change your file number I understand, But to take you out from your waiting Q and throw you back to the end of the line I think it doesn't make any sense and its unfair.
And why do they mention Mississauga here. Mississauga deals with the sponsor. And we had sent the marriage update we sent them over to Vienna and not Mississauga!

Tom
Maybe you had to be approved as a sponsor again now that your category changed? The way I understand their response is also that the Initial application was cancelled and a new one was created and they are processing it as if the application was received in Nov 2013.

If this is true I am really sorry since this would extend your waiting time significantly. I sure hope it's just a misunderstanding and you will receive good news soon!

Fingers crossed!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Tom,

when I read your post the other day I though it might have to do with the fact you changed from common law to spouse category but I wanted to wait for their response. I really think they work with apps in order of receipt so April is your month. You should know that they don't communicate with CPC Mississauga only at the beginning, I didn't know that either. I saw it on my GCMS notes, they also exchanged info several times during the second part of the process, but I guess only electronically because my file physically never left Vienna. Something also crossed my mind - when your daughter was born they had to update that info in your file as a sponsor because now you should be able to support not only your wife but your daughter as well? I am confident that your process should go faster with this change of category and your child being born but ordering GCMS is the right step so you can feel more calm and peace.
Hi Toronto my friend and how are you?

The baby does not have to go in as a dependent as it is taking the citizenship from me. But i do agree with you!
I got in touch with a friend of mine in Toronto and he agreed to help me get our GCMS notes so very quickly we sent him the consent form and he filled up the request form and as we talk now he is on his way to the post office to mail them!

Thanks for the caring.

Tom

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
I'm really happy for everyone who's got some good news nowadays. :) Congrats guys. :)

I wasn't in the topic since long time, well, I didn't write anything here but I'm following your posts every day, guys. I see er have more members who joined us. A bit late maybe, but: Welcome to this topic, dear newbies. :)

Almost the middle of december... I'm hoping so much I could get an answer this yíear. It would make my year already much happier. It would be the best christmas gift to me and my hubby. This waiting is just killing us from inside... Cannot sleep well anymore. Not until I can be back to my loved one....
I know I should not stress, but I'm just so frustrated of this nightmare... I just want this to be finished and be able to finally go back to my hubby and continue our life together. Please, dear december or God, give me this gift and I'll never ask anything else anymore....

P.S:
For those who feel stressed like me, I suggest to drink some tea made from lemongrass. Makes you more relaxed, rreally good... especially before sleep. :)

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Re: MY JORNEY TO VIENNA

Muby said:
Vienna Embassy
I met 3 guys 2 from Croatia and 1 from Germany, they already sitting there and waiting to get there passports i was bit nervous and happy for them, the women come out with smile and call the german guy and she give him his passport the guy cannot control his emotion he start to jump and said in English OH YES OH YES DARLING I AM COMING, DARLING AM COMING! He couldnt stop the scurity guy come arround and telling him you most to do this outside not here. Then latter 2 Croatian get there passport and go.
hahahaha this must have calmed you down :)

And we spend all this time thinking about the Ecas enigma, I will not check it ever again!!!

I didn't understand the reason you were called for interview, you were common law? and had photos similar to wedding photos but didn't have the actual wedding?

One last question Muby, did you order GCMS anytime during the process and if so did they show they were working on your app?

Anyway, you are our 2013 lucky star :) Thanks for all the advice and sharing your whole story with us, it helps a lot.

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Toronto ASAP

Your welcome. For GCMS Note No I didn't not order it i was thinking for doing then i change my mind to said lets just wait until next year cox i already tired always checking mail and Ecas nothing show up So i didn't order him at all

namesnik

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:

Tom
Right. That's what I said, your application must not be in the same state as if you had applied from the beginning.

If that's the case there are no words to describe how broken the system is.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
namesnik said:
Right. That's what I said, your application must not be in the same state as if you had applied from the beginning.

If that's the case there are no words to describe how broken the system is.
I agree it is not in the same state but God forbids if every time applicants updated their files with justified info to have their VO's pull their priorities to the end of the queue. It is not sensible folks.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
messenger said:
I agree it is not in the same state but God forbids if every time applicants updated their files with justified info to have their VO's pull their priorities to the end of the queue. It is not sensible folks.
That is unreal, I cannot believe they would do something like that. I hope it is a mistake Tom.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
sunny94 said:
I'm really happy for everyone who's got some good news nowadays. :) Congrats guys. :)

I wasn't in the topic since long time, well, I didn't write anything here but I'm following your posts every day, guys. I see er have more members who joined us. A bit late maybe, but: Welcome to this topic, dear newbies. :)

Almost the middle of december... I'm hoping so much I could get an answer this yíear. It would make my year already much happier. It would be the best christmas gift to me and my hubby. This waiting is just killing us from inside... Cannot sleep well anymore. Not until I can be back to my loved one....
I know I should not stress, but I'm just so frustrated of this nightmare... I just want this to be finished and be able to finally go back to my hubby and continue our life together. Please, dear december or God, give me this gift and I'll never ask anything else anymore....

P.S:
For those who feel stressed like me, I suggest to drink some tea made from lemongrass. Makes you more relaxed, rreally good... especially before sleep. :)
Dear Sunny,
I totally feel the same, stressed beyond words... and my hubby...not sure how long he will be able to keep it together. Every day we check the e-mail (well he checks it while we chat on facebook). I know there won't be anything but a part of me is still hoping, maybe today is the day.
And silly me I actualy thought we would be together in the summer...ha ha , that was way too optimistic.
Don't lose hope, we have to get through this.
I wish everybody all the best, and if not by the year end, let's hope the start of New Year brings us happiness and new beginnings.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Re: Is It advisable?

MANOFGOD said:
Please,I seek the attention of able professionals on this question.
Just getting to know some useful informations and evidences we didnt include in our application initially.Even some other things like money transfer(wester union) jst came up between me and my wife recently and we wrote ''no'' in that section of ''did u receive any gift from your sponsor and did your sponsor receive any gift''.
My question is this : Can we forward these new evidences to them now that our application is in process or what? If we do so or not I hope it wont affect us?
Please your contributions will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
you can add the documents for the money transfer now but if you have initially said that there has not been any money transfers that means your wife is financially independent which is not a problem. It WILL add to your processing time if you send any additional documents since they'll have to go back to and check it over again.

as for the giving and receiving gifts, my husband and I had the same question and our lawyer said to say "NO" since it implies that you have exchanged gifts upon your first ever meeting.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Muby said:
GOOD NEWS FROM VIENNA !!!!

Hello Everybody!!! HERE ITS MY NEWS!!

I was in vienna today around 13:45 I went to Inside the Embassy and I was waiting for 5mints cox I already meet 3guys coming to collect there visa 2 crotian and one German and then the women ask my passport then she come back and said u have interview in room 2 but u most to wait. After that the Interview guy come and ask me to provide my documents for review it all before Interview after 10mints we start Interview it was like 45mints, normal chatting like a friend very nice guy asking all stuff about our relationship here is the question:

1- When and where did we meet?

2- Proposal date and place,
3-Engagement and Ceremony place who was attending,
4-Did my close friend know about your relationship
5-How did u maintain your relationship until now
6-WHY U WANNA GO TO CANADA?
7-When and where did u finish your University
8-What did u you do after you finish school
Those are very serious question you most to know and all you submit try to review it cox they will show those documents and ask you to know if it was you.
After Interview with minutes he told me Congratulation you pass the interview, then he ask me one strange question WHEN U WANNA GO TO CANADA? I SAID WHEN U GIVE ME A VISA, Then he said U got 10mints before 3 to go to paid the Visa paid which 360 Euros and come to me i will issue your visa right now i went to bank the bank is close so he want to me to stay a night in Vienna i ask him what about Post office he said OK you can do it, there i went to past ruining like hell then i paid it and come back guess what I got a Visa on HAND at 16:10 Now I am home i cant even believe it. GOD IS GOOD DONT GIVE UP MY GUYS

one more things to everyone: DO NOT PANIC IN INTERVIEW OR LIE TRUTH FIRST!!!!

I LOVE U GUYS I WAS CRY COX OF HAPPINESS ALL YOUR TIME IS COMING KEEP GOING WISH YOU LUCK AND THANK YOU TO ALL FRIENDS FROM THIS FORUM U MAKE ME STRONG AND HAPPIEST GUY EVER I LOVE U GUYS
OH MY GODDDDDD I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you :) congratulation, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONSsssss

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:
It cannot be true ... putting your application at the back of the queue every time information is added is against common sense.