Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Muby I'm sooo happy for you! This is great news and a sign of hope indeed. Thanks for sharing this info with us. We have almost the same timeline which makes me really excited! I'm waiting for my GCMS notes any day now. Best of luck with your plans and new life in Canada!

alvinn

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28. 2013
Med's Done....
march 28. 2013
Interview........
december 17. 2013
Passport Req..
january 20 2014
VISA ISSUED...
31 january 2014
LANDED..........
fabruary 7 2014
muby- ok so i can enter embassy with backpack..because of my documents and there are a lot of them..pictures..money transfer...tickets..skype..email...etc............

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
YAYYYYYYYYY MUBY

Muby my dear friend

First of all let me congratulate you and tell you from the bottom of my heart that me and my wife are very very happy for you.

You have done the impossible friend. Not only you have succeeded with your interview and got the visa on the same day, but the biggest thing you done is giving everyone here hope. Hope that our turn will come soon.

Thank you my friend, and I wish you a great life full of successes and happiness.

Where are you settling in Canada?

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Kopje:

Thank you so much not yet I didn't even plan for going to canada now i was having ticket for trip so i will be back on 5 January then I will go to buy the ticket.

Nada3: Thank you I think Vienna will start to give PPR to everyone soon

TorontoASAP; Thank you it my pleasure and i was promise to share my story no matter how its good or bad

Alvinn: you will be OK try to sleep good I was sleeping in reception before the call me cox i didnt sleep well

peki

Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28th 2013
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
February 2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
January 31st 2014
LANDED..........
February 15th 2014
congratulation muby....
so happy for you can wait for that day.,,,'
stay strong guys. :)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
O!! TOM MY Friend Thank you so much, we going to Calgary, It was lucky Bank already close but he just think let give him chance he said go to paid it in Post office we will wait additional 30mints for you I swear the working on our file so good and they are not bad people at all everybody will get there and tell this to me I am 100% sure.

Peki Thank you so much everyone will get it so soon

alvinn

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28. 2013
Med's Done....
march 28. 2013
Interview........
december 17. 2013
Passport Req..
january 20 2014
VISA ISSUED...
31 january 2014
LANDED..........
fabruary 7 2014
muby can you pay visa with credith card you now...or you must over bank or post office ....and what about security..they take your mobile phone right..............and for rest things. i`m gonna be fine i think..we gonna see...but i`m excited.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Muby said:
O!! TOM MY Friend Thank you so much, we going to Calgary, It was lucky Bank already close but he just think let give him chance he said go to paid it in Post office we will wait additional 30mints for you I swear the working on our file so good and they are not bad people at all everybody will get there and tell this to me I am 100% sure.

Peki Thank you so much everyone will get it so soon
Muby then we are going to get to know each other buddy as we too are going to Calgary. So better wait for us there.

Yes they are good people no one says the opposite (after all the bad are in jail) ;) ;) but they have disappointing many of us for not responding or notifying us for long time.
Anyway. Your good news today changed all that and now we all make a new beginning

Cheers

Tom

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Congrats - this is great news, indeed!

Time to update your timeline, the "visa issued: waiting" has been there long enough ;)

Muby said:
GOOD NEWS FROM VIENNA !!!!

Hello Everybody!!! HERE ITS MY NEWS!!

I was in vienna today around 13:45 I went to Inside the Embassy and I was waiting for 5mints cox I already meet 3guys coming to collect there visa 2 crotian and one German and then the women ask my passport then she come back and said u have interview in room 2 but u most to wait. After that the Interview guy come and ask me to provide my documents for review it all before Interview after 10mints we start Interview it was like 45mints, normal chatting like a friend very nice guy asking all stuff about our relationship here is the question:

1- When and where did we meet?

2- Proposal date and place,
3-Engagement and Ceremony place who was attending,
4-Did my close friend know about your relationship
5-How did u maintain your relationship until now
6-WHY U WANNA GO TO CANADA?
7-When and where did u finish your University
8-What did u you do after you finish school
Those are very serious question you most to know and all you submit try to review it cox they will show those documents and ask you to know if it was you.
After Interview with minutes he told me Congratulation you pass the interview, then he ask me one strange question WHEN U WANNA GO TO CANADA? I SAID WHEN U GIVE ME A VISA, Then he said U got 10mints before 3 to go to paid the Visa paid which 360 Euros and come to me i will issue your visa right now i went to bank the bank is close so he want to me to stay a night in Vienna i ask him what about Post office he said OK you can do it, there i went to past ruining like hell then i paid it and come back guess what I got a Visa on HAND at 16:10 Now I am home i cant even believe it. GOD IS GOOD DONT GIVE UP MY GUYS

one more things to everyone: DO NOT PANIC IN INTERVIEW OR LIE TRUTH FIRST!!!!

I LOVE U GUYS I WAS CRY COX OF HAPPINESS ALL YOUR TIME IS COMING KEEP GOING WISH YOU LUCK AND THANK YOU TO ALL FRIENDS FROM THIS FORUM U MAKE ME STRONG AND HAPPIEST GUY EVER I LOVE U GUYS

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
@Muby: CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really, really happy for you. Was thinking of you last night, if I were in your shoes, I would've been so nervous to have an inteview the next day.

Finally some good news from Vienna. I hope everyone here who's been waiting since the beginning of the year, get your visas soon and make your Christmas and New Year's better.

@Alvinn: I wish you will have the same success as Muby in your interview as well, and bring us some good news on the 17th.

Don't worry guys, sooner or later we will all be in Canada with our loved ones. We should definitely stay in touch and organize some meeting there with all of us from the Vienna VO. I'm thinking way ahead now, but since Canada is big, we could have a meeting in each province with the ones who live in that province.

Anyway, back on the topic. I think as long as your relationship is genuine and you don't have a criminal record, everything will be ok and there is no reason to worry. Just have patience and always think positive cause good things will happen when you keep good thoughts and chase the bad ones away.

P.S. Does anyone know how to add myself on the spreadsheet? Or can someone do it for me?

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Congratulations Muby! Finally some good news... :)

I have one question, if someone can help me. I think I already asked that, but I would like to confirm. So, I'm from Croatia, my husband is sponsoring me, but I've been living in Canada with him since January 2012. We submitted application in March 2013 and we paid everything, the whole 950 or so dollars right away. Once I get approved, will I have to go to Vienna to pick up my visa or send them my passport, or is it possible that they will send me the visa without me having to go to Vienna. I'm going to Croatia in January, but I intend to stay there 20 days only. I wouldn't want to have to go again in few months just to give them my passport. Another cost I don't need. If I have to go to Vienna, then I would stay in Croatia until I get my COPR...

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Muby said:
GOOD NEWS FROM VIENNA !!!!

Hello Everybody!!! HERE ITS MY NEWS!!

I was in vienna today around 13:45 I went to Inside the Embassy and I was waiting for 5mints cox I already meet 3guys coming to collect there visa 2 crotian and one German and then the women ask my passport then she come back and said u have interview in room 2 but u most to wait. After that the Interview guy come and ask me to provide my documents for review it all before Interview after 10mints we start Interview it was like 45mints, normal chatting like a friend very nice guy asking all stuff about our relationship here is the question:

1- When and where did we meet?

2- Proposal date and place,
3-Engagement and Ceremony place who was attending,
4-Did my close friend know about your relationship
5-How did u maintain your relationship until now
6-WHY U WANNA GO TO CANADA?
7-When and where did u finish your University
8-What did u you do after you finish school
Those are very serious question you most to know and all you submit try to review it cox they will show those documents and ask you to know if it was you.
After Interview with minutes he told me Congratulation you pass the interview, then he ask me one strange question WHEN U WANNA GO TO CANADA? I SAID WHEN U GIVE ME A VISA, Then he said U got 10mints before 3 to go to paid the Visa paid which 360 Euros and come to me i will issue your visa right now i went to bank the bank is close so he want to me to stay a night in Vienna i ask him what about Post office he said OK you can do it, there i went to past ruining like hell then i paid it and come back guess what I got a Visa on HAND at 16:10 Now I am home i cant even believe it. GOD IS GOOD DONT GIVE UP MY GUYS

one more things to everyone: DO NOT PANIC IN INTERVIEW OR LIE TRUTH FIRST!!!!

I LOVE U GUYS I WAS CRY COX OF HAPPINESS ALL YOUR TIME IS COMING KEEP GOING WISH YOU LUCK AND THANK YOU TO ALL FRIENDS FROM THIS FORUM U MAKE ME STRONG AND HAPPIEST GUY EVER I LOVE U GUYS
Congrats Muby. I'm sooooo happy for you. Big hug

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Muby and Tom. I'm also in Calgary. We should get together when we're all over here :)

Tom: We went to a Greek restaurant on Friday just one block from where we live. It was delicious

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
CONGRATS MUBY!!!!!!

I burst out in such joyous laughter, you made my night!!!! God is goooood!!!!!

I can't even explain how happy i am for you! =D

Best of luck with eeeeeverything else from hereon out! =D

Angie

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
MY JORNEY TO VIENNA

Dear All our memeber

We all going long time during the process, first strike and then waiting from 10 month to jump into 13month, but at ending we all have one goal to achived and we all going to do so. I have advise to all our members who are waiting but before here is my story.

My application is outland arrive in Vienna on 20/2/2013. Since then i didnt get any mail or any information from them until April there the ask me to give additional documents. I live in 3different countries for more than 6month and i had to travel back to one of them to bring Police Report. I travel there and bring all the ask and sent them on 10May guess what since 10 May I didnt get anything from Vienna not even confrimation that the got my packege that i sent. I feel bad my Ecas never change from Application Recieved I made medical since January 23, no any news or any update. On 22 November I was in computer trying to buy tickets for some business traveling and i already see nice offer online by 1 December i was so happy and thinking Vienna will never need me until next year since i sent million of email no respond, then my bell ring from house this one is before i made a payment online then i went to check it was mail guy delivery of my items, back to the computer to make a payment then i see one inbox usually i dont sign out of my email cox in case if vienna will sent something, when i check the inbox it was Vienna email calling me for interview, i was so shocked and sad in different way cox i will never get this offer again and i am very sure after interview i will have to wait couple of month since my application is just 11month at least 2 or 3more months. So I pospond my trip and plan how to get the documents for interview.

Vienna Embassy
I met 3 guys 2 from Croatia and 1 from Germany, they already sitting there and waiting to get there passports i was bit nervous and happy for them, the women come out with smile and call the german guy and she give him his passport the guy cannot control his emotion he start to jump and said in English OH YES OH YES DARLING I AM COMING, DARLING AM COMING! He couldnt stop the scurity guy come arround and telling him you most to do this outside not here. Then latter 2 Croatian get there passport and go.

After my Interview
What is schock me is the guy said so let me update your Ecas from application Recieved to Medical recieved, and then to the decision made all those happen in 1mints. So even Ecas is update by them when the want and how the want.

My Reason for calling to Interview
He said we suprise how we saw all your pictures but we need to know why u didnt have a wedding if u had wedding pictures it will be so cool with us that my reason.

My advise here is do not be so much worried and sent to vienna millions of mail the wount even look at them when the want to call u they will u cannot do anything during all my process is just 2mail happen betwen me and them. But keep checking your mail everyday and if they need u for interview the will ask some documents make sure NO ONE IS MISSING TRY AS HARD TO GET EVERYTHING!!! SHOW ON EMBASSY 30mints BEFORE INTERVIEW DO NOT LATE!!! HAVE A CASH WITH YOU 360 EURO AND YOUR PASSPORT I AM GRANTEED U VISA STAMP OR AT THE ENDING TELL THE TRUE AND SAME AS U WROTE IN YOUR APPLICATION NO CHANGES. GOOD LUCK