1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Canada1944 said:
so from the day that vienna update "in process " they gonna count the days or im wrong?
It should be from the day it was received in Vienna, not when they started processing.

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
nada3 said:
It should be from the day it was received in Vienna, not when they started processing.
so what happend if my application is more then 12 months because the process time for vienna is 12 months? what can i do then/?

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Canada1944 said:
so what happend if my application is more then 12 months because the process time for vienna is 12 months? what can i do then/?
Hey Canada1944,
don't worry about that. Believe me, nothing will change in the next couple of months, don't even hope for the miracle. Nobody among us, who submitted application this year received any good news from them. For example, my papers are in Vienna since April, and it still says only "in process". They update the page every 4-5 months.
And 12 months in the time in which they process 80% of cases. For some people, in can take even longer... I don't want to scare you, but you need to prepare yourself for at least 6 more months of waiting.

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
JJ 22 said:
Hey Canada1944,
don't worry about that. Believe me, nothing will change in the next couple of months, don't even hope for the miracle. Nobody among us, who submitted application this year received any good news from them. For example, my papers are in Vienna since April, and it still says only "in process". They update the page every 4-5 months.
And 12 months in the time in which they process 80% of cases. For some people, in can take even longer... I don't want to scare you, but you need to prepare yourself for at least 6 more months of waiting.
Hey JJ 22

at least it says your application is "In Process" even i dont have it, mine says only "Application recieved on .... May 2013" and im waiting almost 5 months at least they update something that makes my brain calm down and i know for sure ok VO in vienna they are busy with my application.

thanks for your information JJ 22

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Canada1944 said:
Hey JJ 22

at least it says your application is "In Process" even i dont have it, mine says only "Application recieved on .... May 2013" and im waiting almost 5 months at least they update something that makes my brain calm down and i know for sure ok VO in vienna they are busy with my application.

thanks for your information JJ 22
I would suggest to order GCMS note around the end of November to see what they are doing. It's easy to order it if your wife is in Canada she can order it on your behalf and she can receive it by the beginning or mid December.

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
nada3 said:
The "in process" status apears on e-cas when they start processing your apllication. For example, we submitted the application in Mississauga Sep 28th, it was received in Vienna Nov 14th, and they started processing the application on January 18th. It was updated "in process" after Jan 18th.

That's kinda weird. Vienna received my apps in the middle of February but on E-cas it still doesn't say anything like "In Process". Just the basic:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2012.
2.Medical results have been received.

E-cas is not the one on what I count the most, I prefer when our lawyer calls us or send e-mail that we get any news. (Of course, we did not since Vienna received the apps) E-cas is just so... unpredictable. It stress me out when I check and since almost 1 year there is nothing new.

Btw, our lawyer sent them GCMS like 1,5 - 2 months ago... If I remember well the date.

Julia123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Hi ... what documents do they want to see to proof the relationship?

joint rental receipts .... well he sign the checks so he pays but I give him the money cash! .. I am on the paper that I am rent the apartment with my boyfriend! Is this enough? .... the same is with utilities!?

Joint management of household expensive ... do they want to see a receipt for example that I payed the couch?

thanks
:)
happy Halloween

chala

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2013 ext till 2015
Interview........
Aug 5-2014 passed
Passport Req..
21-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Dec 8, 2014
sunny94 said:
That's kinda weird. Vienna received my apps in the middle of February but on E-cas it still doesn't say anything like "In Process". Just the basic:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2012.
2.Medical results have been received.

E-cas is not the one on what I count the most, I prefer when our lawyer calls us or send e-mail that we get any news. (Of course, we did not since Vienna received the apps) E-cas is just so... unpredictable. It stress me out when I check and since almost 1 year there is nothing new.

Btw, our lawyer sent them GCMS like 1,5 - 2 months ago... If I remember well the date.
I have seen on this forum that a lot of people do not get updated on ECAS and that it is notoriously unreliable. I have the same info on my ECAS as you do, and I have had PPR . I thought it would read "In Process" by now but it still shows the same as before. Some applicants have even had their COPR and still no change in ECAS, so don't get too stressed over ECAS being unchanged. Hang in there :)

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Julia123 said:
Hi ... what documents do they want to see to proof the relationship?

joint rental receipts .... well he sign the checks so he pays but I give him the money cash! .. I am on the paper that I am rent the apartment with my boyfriend! Is this enough? .... the same is with utilities!?

Joint management of household expensive ... do they want to see a receipt for example that I payed the couch?

thanks
:)
happy Halloween
As long as you have a document which states that you both live together in that place you're fine. Our landlord wrote a letter for us because the original rental agreement was just in the name of my boyfriend but on the condo contract there are both of our names on it because we bought it together.

Joint household expenses. Well... We bought a couch, a bed and much more months and months before we applied for PR. So we didn't keep any receipts at all (I don't like keeping invoices I don't need anymore and throw them out all the time :p) Never thought about it that I would need them one day...

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
chala said:
I have seen on this forum that a lot of people do not get updated on ECAS and that it is notoriously unreliable. I have the same info on my ECAS as you do, and I have had PPR . I thought it would read "In Process" by now but it still shows the same as before. Some applicants have even had their COPR and still no change in ECAS, so don't get too stressed over ECAS being unchanged. Hang in there :)
It's not E-cas what stress me out, it's the inactivity of Vienna about my file. :) Just makes me feel like nobody cares about it, no news at all since February.
I thought that it's not only me who has the same case with E-cas. :)

But thank you, let's hope that soon everybody will be at the end of this waiting :)

gabiroli

Oct 23, 2013
Hey you guys. I hope everyone is doing all right. There is still no news from our side. I wish we could just like hibernate this winter. And just wake up like 2 days before our spouses get COPR. Wouldn't that be something no more worrying no more or being annoyed by Vienna. My daughter is learning new things everyday without me being there. :( it makes me wanna cry. I started this whole process almost a year ago.... which reminds me that my wife's medical expire on january 6th :(. Do any hungarians know any medical offices in the budapest area? And how much it costs over there. Because at first we did it in toronto. And if we should send the medical straight to vienna or missisauga again?

Anyways i hope someone gets their COPR before christmass to give everyone else some hope.

Cheers

Roland

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
gabiroli said:
Hey you guys. I hope everyone is doing all right. There is still no news from our side. I wish we could just like hibernate this winter. And just wake up like 2 days before our spouses get COPR. Wouldn't that be something no more worrying no more or being annoyed by Vienna. My daughter is learning new things everyday without me being there. :( it makes me wanna cry. I started this whole process almost a year ago.... which reminds me that my wife's medical expire on january 6th :(. Do any hungarians know any medical offices in the budapest area? And how much it costs over there. Because at first we did it in toronto. And if we should send the medical straight to vienna or missisauga again?

Anyways i hope someone gets their COPR before christmass to give everyone else some hope.

Cheers

Roland

Hi Roland,

don't do any medicals until Vienna tells you to do so! They might just extend the existing one. I did mine in January too, there is only one panel physician in Budapest, the whole thing costs 150 EUR, you can also pay in HUF. He forwarded the results to London and London sent them back to Vienna. If you end up having to redo it PM me and I will give you the contact details of the doctor.

Kitartás!
KKMoe

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Frustrated. No good news for anybody here :mad: I don't expect any updates on my file but I wanna see at least some action from Vienna.

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Sorry for confusing you all. Mine ECAS shows "Application received" as well. But when you click the link beneath to help you understand the status of application, then you can see with the information provided (1.We received your application on ... and 2.Medical results have been received), explanation is that it is "in process".

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
JJ 22 said:
Sorry for confusing you all. Mine ECAS shows "Application received" as well. But when you click the link beneath to help you understand the status of application, then you can see with the information provided (1.We received your application on ... and 2.Medical results have been received), explanation is that it is "in process".
Hey JJ 22

When did you do your medical chek? i did mine 7 Feb 2013, and stil they dont show anything only that my application is recieved.

so when your application is recieved it means they are "In Process"? The doctor who did my medical chek he send the papers to vienna in Feb and i applied my application in april and they send me "your application is recieved in May 2013" why doesnt show E-cas that they recieved also my medical chek?

it makes me very frustrated i dont hear anything from them thats the hole stress that i dont hear anything from vienna