+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
You are lucky bro :)
I am at very risky stage......... All the bets like June 19, July 1 Canada day before me.

What do you think, I may have chance or not?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
David_Parker said:
You are lucky bro :)
I am at very risky stage......... All the bets like June 19, July 1 Canada day before me.

What do you think, I may have chance or not?
Yeah, with the Bill C24 implementation date approaching I have put on HOLD all my travels outside Canada until further notice. Am currently having 2-3 career opportunities however since I don't have my passport it has been on hold since January.

Since the offical date for implementation is still unknown it better we should WAIT.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Dave01 said:
Hey Ojeola,

My buddy will be applying too in June. Any latest info?
Cool, currently I have no NEW information yet about the bill. We should probably wait till around the beginning of June. I believe that will be when some of the issues will be clearing up.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Any other June 2015 applicant in the forum except ME ?? :mad: :mad:
Hello Ojeola,

We were in the same forum during PR application time. I got my PP request end of Feb. 2013.

I'm planning to apply May 31st with 1097 days. I would be nice if I can have about 2-3 more days to reduce the the risk of getting RQ.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Nuwa said:
Hello Ojeola,

We were in the same forum during PR application time. I got my PP request end of Feb. 2013.

I'm planning to apply May 31st with 1097 days. I would be nice if I can have about 2-3 more days to reduce the the risk of getting RQ.
Hello Nuwa,

Yeah, I remember that we were both on the "August PR applicants Forum". So great to hear from you. Am also planning to leave about 1-2days grace period before I apply on June 1st. Hopefully by then we would have known the cut-off date for C24.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi ,
According to citizenship calculator I will be eligible to apply on June 3rd this year.

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Hello June applicants,

I will be eligible to apply on June 27th.

I was a little worried am I going to apply under the new or the old rules, and because of that today I was on a paid consultation with one of the good immigration lawyers.
I asked him what to expect according to his experience in similar language of unknown dates.

His answer was gold.

He said that definitely in similar situations before with huge overhaul of a law connected with establishing technological business channels between big institutions, new training of the staff, new guides, new forms, new authorisations for CIC to take personal info from the people... and words describing anticipated period of practical implementation like "Approx." there have been 99.999% chance of delays for the actual enforcement.

Basically he said that I can expect to apply under the old rules.

So it looks like our June group will be full. Therefore there is still no official date.
So good luck to all of us on this journey

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Politren said:
Hello June applicants,

I will be eligible to apply on June 27th.

I was a little worried am I going to apply under the new or the old rules, and because of that today I was on a paid consultation with one of the good immigration lawyers.
I asked him what to expect according to his experience in similar language of unknown dates.

His answer was gold.

He said that definitely in similar situations before with huge overhaul of a law connected with establishing technological business channels between big institutions, new training of the staff, new guides, new forms, new authorisations for CIC to take personal info from the people... and words describing anticipated period of practical implementation like "Approx." there have been 99.999% chance of delays for the actual enforcement.

Basically he said that I can expect to apply under the old rules.

So it looks like our June group will be full. Therefore there is still no official date.
So good luck to all of us on this journey
Thanks for the great input. I believe that the lawyer do have some meaningful points. The best thing for now is just to wait for the implementation dates. Nobody is quite 100% sure yet about what might happen in the next few weeks. Hopefully, we get some important information from CIC soon

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Hello Ojeola,,

My PR Visa was issued Jan 2013 and I landed March 29, 2013. When do you think I can apply? I noticed that your visa was issue march 22 2013 and you are preparing to apply in June. Please advise.

Await your input