Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Bank statement with enough money recent one plus with a bank card that shows it easily accessable that should be ok and maybe with some pocket money that should be alright thats my opinion

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Here is my timeline
01 June. Applied for visa
28 June. Documents returned due to missing police certificate.
04 July. Resent documents with Police certificate
18 July. Call for medical.
24 July. Submitted passport after medical.
Missed September term (certificate of completion of B.Sc was required)
14 October. Sent certificate of completion of B.Sc.
23 November. Sent new admission letter for January term
04 December. Got visa.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
'@'Kista ishalah men u deserve it please gives us drop once you cross that border expierience at the border what they asked and all that like your input in these whole forum thats what everyone should not just used for themselves feel free help others with advise where necesary after you get your visa dont disappear !! Please because it helps allotWaiting for the visa cOuld be frustrating

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Congrats Kista
You deserved it. I started using this forum recently and found out that you would always reply to all kinds of queries.
Can you also mention some useful tips or things that you would have done if you could go back in time

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks hs202.
Well, I will be more cautious in completing my documents and I will take the whole process more seriously. Particularly I would suggest to search their website thoroughly and see your application critically e.g see the conditions of admission if any, anything without documentary proof or something ambiguous.

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Thanks kista
I dont have any conditions on my acceptance letter

@ documentary proof
I am planning to take the print outs of official website of my university on things not covered in acceptance letter (for example that my tuition fee includes books' costs and also regarding payment schedule of my fee). Are these print outs good enough a documentary proof. When you take print outs, it does mention the URL from which the print is taken.

Similarly there are some emails from my university which I plan to take prints of. For example, I was not required to take TOEFL/IELTS and I have an exemption/waiver email from university. I Plan to take print out of this email. Again are these print outs sufficient

Thanks

kista

Aug 24, 2009
You don't necessarily have to submit these printouts initially. But it is a good idea to collect such documents in case you need them. Rather than sending printouts you can also forward emails and mention whatever websites you want to. But I think this will be useful to do so when asked by your visa officer.

dr noreen

Nov 8, 2009
salam to every one
i find this fourm very helpful and it is blessing for us
I need some basic information 1. i done 2year Bsc and one year Pgd in IT can i take admission in master program 2. how much bank statement i have to show
3. how much fee i need to deposit in uviversity in advance.
4. I am married am i apply with my spouse.
thanks a lot

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Kista

I think I have some different understanding.
Correct me if I am wrong. The way I understand is that when I submit my payment and application, I need to submit all documents i.e. bank statements as proof of funds, acceptance letter, police certificate, university degrees in original, passport in original, any other supporting documents like provident fund balance with employer etc.
If this is not the case, can you briefly guide me what to do and when to do. And is there any harm in sending all together

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
good to see this forum is still active!!

hustler

Dec 13, 2009
hey everyone i hav been readin dis forum since i wasa kid. lol, i mean seriously long time bak, guys for jan intake 2010 plz continue sailing so dat we can express our views wif homis dat r hopin to go for jan2010!

@@@ SASHA
wassup gal, i m also frm africa n i wanted to know the ratio for approval: rejections at our part of da world, though i am a paki buh i reside their , thus applied from da same place , can u guide me "if da procss afta medicals is like pain in da ass" i mean da way it is in CHC islamabad >. waitin for ur reply, though i know dat u hav got visa n there r less chances of u replyin it :p
peace!

kista

Aug 24, 2009
hs202 said:
Kista

I think I have some different understanding.
Correct me if I am wrong. The way I understand is that when I submit my payment and application, I need to submit all documents i.e. bank statements as proof of funds, acceptance letter, police certificate, university degrees in original, passport in original, any other supporting documents like provident fund balance with employer etc.
If this is not the case, can you briefly guide me what to do and when to do. And is there any harm in sending all together
Sorry for late response, I actually didn't see ur message.
Of course, you have to submit all the required docs in the beginning.
I was actually talking about printouts of emails and ur tution fee because these are not necessarily required. Visa officers decide if such things are needed and they ask you to send them.
But there is absolutely no harm in sending them intially.