+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

seabiscuit

Nov 2, 2009
Requisite documents At The Port of Entry

1 A valid passport or travel documents.
2 A Letter of Introduction.
3 A valid Temporary Resident Visa.
4 A copy of the letter of acceptance from the school at which you are permitted to study.
5 Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada and
6 Letter of reference or any other documents recommended by the Visa Office where you applied.
7 If you arrive in Canada with more then C$10000 you must disclose this information to the CBSA Officer.

Note:-

1 Check the study permit to make sure your personal information is accurate and
2 Check the expiry date on your study permit you must leave canada by this date.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Thanks biscuit for these helpufull info more query What is the letter of introduction !! 2.Whats is cbsa ?? Where do i declare the money

memberof

Aug 1, 2009
Hi ALL !
mugen where are you? You said you will help all other members if you got your visa, so now you got your visa come back and help others !

if any body wana ask any thing please ask right away ! or PM me I would be happy to help anyone.

@ Sasha
CHC gave Introduction letter with the visa. If you did not get it just call CHC. When you will arive at canada airport they will give you a form ther eyou can declare your money if its more then 10,000 CAD $

@ ALL
BEST OF LUCK !

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
@memberoff I am from trv free country got the visa letter which need to be endorsed at the port of entry and got another letter with which is information for stundents and temporary workers

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Hi everyone ....
Wanted to know if anyone has applied for Graduate Studies at Waterloo? I did for the Jan 2010 intake, the've accepted my application but the problem is they still havent given me my acceptance letter. I know I can apply only after i receive the acceptance letter. This uni has taken insanely long in replying back for admission, however that is normal for them.

So my question with all you experts out there is, should I apply for the visa with Jan2010 session, or should i ask a deferral from my uni cuz classes wud start on 4th Jan and I dont think I have enough time now. I know they say u can apply till 4 weeks before ur classes start, but considering ground realities ...... is it really possible to get a visa that soon?? I'm hoping I could start my session in Jan. Need advise ....

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Apply for visa as soon as u get ur letter. Apply for Jan session first. However if u don't get visa till then defer ur admission to next term.

boluwaji

Aug 13, 2008
Hello to you all! I submitted my application for a study permit on the 2nd of october to the canadian deputy high commission Lagos , however, I have not heard anything from them since. I sent them an e-mail last week requesting for the status of my application and they replied the same day, saying that they have not yet reached a decision on my application and that I will be contacted as soon as they do. it is eight weeks since I submitted the application and I am really confused. Could you good people in this forum advise what I should do next. God bless you all.

memberof

Aug 1, 2009
@boluwaji
Be happy !
If they want to reject they would reject you on the spot. They don't take that long to reject. May be your documents are not in order or they are evaluating them. It happens. I know some guys who got medical after 2 months and got the visa.
Best of luck !

boluwaji

Aug 13, 2008
@kista and memberof, Thank you guys. this forum is really a blessing to me. I applied after I read the comments made by people here from the beginning to the end and I believe that it will work for me. I will keep you guys posted as things unfold, once again, thanks and God bless you all.

nktheone

Aug 30, 2009
seabiscuit said:
Requisite documents At The Port of Entry

1 A valid passport or travel documents.
2 A Letter of Introduction.
3 A valid Temporary Resident Visa.
4 A copy of the letter of acceptance from the school at which you are permitted to study.
5 Proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada and
6 Letter of reference or any other documents recommended by the Visa Office where you applied.
7 If you arrive in Canada with more then C$10000 you must disclose this information to the CBSA Officer.

Note:-

1 Check the study permit to make sure your personal information is accurate and
2 Check the expiry date on your study permit you must leave canada by this date.
Hi Everyone...!

In what form we can show proof of funds at the port of Entry..? in cash? if yes then how much? 10K CADs at least? or what.. ? please guide..

Thanks!