+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

kista

Aug 24, 2009
right thats the email. They usually don't reply to emails at all but still its a good idea to email, i think they read them and do reply when they feel its worth replying.
these are the 2 nos i have
0512086900 : fax no.

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
oh Soccer guy ur problem seems quite complicated but i just know one thing that ur core problem is all about scanned copies..the time u r stating for the classes is quite much for the CHC to process ur application did u pay the confirmation fees?

Rhemyt

Oct 9, 2009
Av done it already n after d second day d embassy called my mum bank manager to confirmed may be she's the owner of the account. for naw knw news still waiting for there reply. What about U any news manirulz

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
@Rhemyt
ah so that is sum kinda confirmation for the account holder i guess.. well i m still waiting Rhemyt my brother is my sponsor. I have shown his account may be they do the same to him too. well thanks for informing.. do update me about all ur process.:) hope it will go right n soon for u INSHALAh n for every one who have applied for the visa

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Here is my timeline......

I am admitted in UBC for Master of Physics. Initially enrolled for Sep term but due to delay in visa, I would now join in Jan. 2010, Inshallah.

Applied on 1st June(without Police Certificate)
Docs returned(incomplete) in the last week of June.
Reapplied with Police Certificate in the 1st week of July.
Got call for medical in the 3rd week of July.
Resubmitted passport after medical in the end of July.
Received a call in the beginning of August(couldn't attend)
Was called next time on 10 August. Was asked for Certificate of completion(original degree) of undergraduate program(which I didn't have at that time)
Sent a certificate in place of degree, (which was not accepted).
Got a call on 15 September and was asked to provide original degree.
Sent original degree on 14 October.
Received a call on 19 Oct. for interview in Islamabad on 23 October.

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
well first of all best of luck for the interview INSHALLAh now u ll get ur visa thats my internal feelings after reading ur time line,if u had sent the police certificate with ur first application u must be in canada up to now but have high hopes now and be confident in the interview and kindly let me know at what time u received the calls from them as it would prove helpful if they call me too..

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks.
Actually delay in visa was because of degree, which I got in October.
They can call anytime. But mostly they call around 4-5 PM.
I got few calls on 11 and 1 as well.
Usually they would call u if there is some ambiguity or if something is missing.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks.
Actually delay in visa was because of degree, which I got in October.
They can call anytime. But mostly they call around 4-5 PM.
I got few calls on 11 and 1 as well.
Usually they would call u if there is some ambiguity or if something is missing.

Rhemyt

Oct 9, 2009
@manirulz No news for naw still waiting, but the school ask me to pay for the booking of resident. Still waiting to hear from the embassy but am sure by next month i should be able to hear from them....Manirulz how far about ur own application have you been called for medical.