+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
i got the Acceptance from University of Prince Edward Island for the jan 2010 ..
And i have applied for the Visa Today............through Fed ex...

Rhemyt

Oct 9, 2009
yes have applied also to university of manitoba and i send my document to the embassy on September 1. i was call for medical on 7th of October n i will going for medical tomorrow 13 october.

Rhemyt

Oct 9, 2009
@manirulz lol am not from pak....i jus like this forum am from nigeria n i jus want 2 share my ideas with you guys.

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
does anyone know how much prior to commencement of classes should we apply to CHC isb, classes are to commence in jan & my application was received by CHC on 1st Oct, today they returned back everythin with a letter stating that due to late submission of my application for study permit & the given the standard processing time required fro these application there is insuffucient time to process your applicaion in time for you to begin returned to you & no file has been created in your office!

they had 12 weeks, normally its min 28days 4 weeks on their website & i have normally found everyone sayin 6-8 weeks, so y did say this?

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
yeah its pretty weird they have also asked me to submit a new acceptance letter if i want to apply for next semester or academic year with complete application & fee
while the letter of acceptance i got from university on 23rd huly 09 says that it is valid til may 2010 & i can join on 1st sept 09 or 1st jan 2010 or 1st may 2010, then y do they need a new acceptance letter (by the way since i didnt receive the letter posted to me in 2 months i sent the scanned copy of the letter emailed to me by the university since they had refused to send it by courier meanwhile i have been pushing them to send it but still the negotiations are in pending i dont know why there are so many delay in this whole process)
anyways i am thinkin of sending the same application with a addition of letter stating the reference of their website which says standard processing time is 28 days and highlight the date of starting of classes on the letter of acceptance

kista

Aug 24, 2009
just clarify one think. How do u know they returned application because there is not enough time for processing? did they sent a page with ur application materials? May be scanned copy is a reason. I don't think they would accept scanned copy.

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
well yes they have given a letter with the application wht i wrote is quoted from that letter, may be that is the reason but i cant help i have just emailed the university gonna call in a while, the admissions deptartment has replied they would send it by courier if the dept which has accepted me agrees let see i emailed them a week back now gonna call, what if they refuse?

if it owuld have been the scanned letter should they not have asked for the original one straight forward?
do u think i should print the the pages from their website & attach it with the application which say that they atleast require 28 days for processing?

kista

Aug 24, 2009
If they have explicitly written that reason for returning docs is that there is not enough time, then that would be the reason not the scanned copy, though scanned copy may cause problems later. I think you should email/fax or call them to ask that why there is not enough time while ur website states otherwise.

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
the email of theirs i have is: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
do you have any others so that i may email them on every, how promptly do they reply to emails?
do u have their phone number?