+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
@Rhemyt

well i m still waitin to hear from them .......well i have seen so many people over here and my prediction is that our visa is totaly depend on or luck:) so best of luck:) do update ...........

badboy

Jul 14, 2009
hey guyz i nid ur advise urgently.i applied for a studypermit for 3 months ago this year but i was refused based on the fact that i dint show enof ties to my home country,i intend too reapply for the verysoon,can i still use the same sponsorship documents coz it was my uncle who lives in the U.S that was my sponsor.thanks guyz

kista

Aug 24, 2009
uncle? usually a blood relative is preferred.
CHC might have thought that u wil have to pay back to ur uncle and u wil work in canada to return him money. Its hard to return dollars with rupee earning.
That can be a reason if u have other ties e.g relatives, money, property, etc.

F

fragrancehopes1

Dear All,

With most due respect I am really grateful to see your replies and giving suggestion to the members. I would like to tell you that I had the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) 2 Year program from College (Pakistan) and done the computer short skills courses like ASP.NET,SQL Server etc.. and I have two years of continuous working experience. Now a days I am working at Abu-Dhabi U.A.E.

I want to ask you that can I be eligible for MBA program in Canada ?

I would appreciate your quick response and suggestion for your further consideration.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Raza

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
@Raza
how are u and thanks to put ur concern in the forum.. well there is something
missin in ur question kindly let me know either u r trying to apply frm UAE or Pakistan.. well if u r applyin from there so its imp for u to ask from sum1nearer to u there in UAE but if u r goin to apply from pak i dun think there is any problem for u to go for MBA provided u fulfill the grades requirement up to the standard of the university ur intending to apply.. moreover there are sum quite informative people in this forum who are reading ur query and they may be cum up with more good suggestions to sit back and relax and u will know what u want :)
Best of luck....

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
well guys i have applied on 12th of oct and exactly after 15 days today 27 oct i got a call from Fed Ex head office and they ask me to and get the courier .. i have to go at 2 pm tomorrow let hope it would be for the medical...

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Got me cookie at long last

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Yeah thats right though !!! Gush was a hussle but am going in january though so they gave quite early though

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
@Kista u still waiting @mugen1990 ,iquery , others did u had to prove you paid your fees !!! At the port of entry anyone share your expierience please