Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
In

how you knew by phone or GCMS
If you check your account gckey , Do you see security passed
Thanks
There are different ways to find out if you have passed security. I have contacted to my MP and MP office asked update on my PR application. That how I learned that I have passed security.

The second way is to calling IRCC and asking the agent specifically that if you have passed security and background check. If you do not ask specifically they will not tell you.

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
There are different ways to find out if you have passed security. I have contacted to my MP and MP office asked update on my PR application. That how I learned that I have passed security.

The second way is to calling IRCC and asking the agent specifically that if you have passed security and background check. If you do not ask specifically they will not tell you.
Thank you so much

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
I am in same situation. December 2018 applicant and got medical request on September 1th 2020. Since I do not have pending security / background check or any other pending process, I am expecting to get COPR in next couple of weeks. I also hoping for you the same.

I would suggest you to get your medical exam as soon as possible.
I have passed security too but criminality check in progress, Im not sure if criminality now is passed.

Will call IRCC and check.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Im feb 04 2019 and im waiting i believe we have 3-4 months to go but still anything can happen goood luck i hope all of us hear a good news soon
I am March 2019 applicant I have submitted schedule A form in june 2020 but no news after that plz let me know what's next? And how much more time should I have to wait? Fingerprints fee paid but no news yet.

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am March 2019 applicant I have submitted schedule A form in june 2020 but no news after that plz let me know what's next? And how much more time should I have to wait? Fingerprints fee paid but no news yet.
I am April 2019 applicant. Submitted schedule A and PC in Feb. Haven't heard back yet. May be 7 to 8 more months...

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Guys i have a question @Jalalcananda @canuck78 @RefugeeHelp1
If i make a gckey account will my attorney lose access to the emails and updates of my application? Feb 19 applicant
Thankk you
I think you must make your account.
It is not related to your lawyer.
If you want to remove him you need to fill a form and submit it.
lawyers are bullshit. my lawyer even does not know yet that I go my PR :)

• Haha
Reactions: ertugrul and Emil7

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Its a waiting game now since they are finalizing novembers applications and soon will start dec and januarys after that it’ll be our turn. Goood luck just add another 5 months to your app