+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Drfahim

Feb 17, 2020
Hello All
This Morning i got an email to check Gckey Account.
i was surprised that this is week end ,
when i opened my account a letter with tittle eligibility Passed ,the letter was issued today 06-Sep 2020
they have mentioned your Eligibility Passed and asked me send documents of your dependents to LONDON visa office

@Jalalcananda @canuck78 @RefugeeHelp1 please tell me what is this and when can expect PR Approval
i am October 2018 Applicant

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello All
when i opened my account a letter with tittle eligibility Passed ,the letter was issued today 06-Sep 2020
they have mentioned your Eligibility Passed and asked me send documents of your dependents to LONDON visa office

@Jalalcananda @canuck78 @RefugeeHelp1 please tell me what is this and when can expect PR Approval
Where are you from Drfahim?

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello All

I saw many applicants who got eligibility and the second week COPR, you will get your copr maybe next week

Reactions: Drfahim

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello All

So happy for you! It's a great news for sure.

Reactions: Drfahim

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello All

Your family based in Afghanistan Drfahim?