+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hi Everyone.

Does anyone have any idea, normally after Fingerprint request and submitting it, how long should I wait more to receive any updates?
I am 2019 Applicant and it already passed 15 months and it is written on my profile that 4 months remained.

thanks
Iam may 2019, fingerprints requested in feb2020. Notthing after that

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
When did u apply in 2019?? Recently i was contacted to resubmit my schedule A, idid that,
U can order gcms notes,
Whn did u give yr finger prints ??
I am applicant June 2019.
Just received the fingerprint letter 2 weeks ago which I did it a day after that.
I guess we have to wait minimum 12 months more

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hello guys,
I finally got COPR today.
NOV 2018
I appreciate everyone who contributed to this platform. Your contributions really helped me. I would have been refused on the basis of misinterpretation if not that this platform which made me realise I could ask for GCMS notes. Of course I did and saw errors in the answers I gave on my Schedule A form. I corrected it and followed up and here am I today sharing this testimony. Thanks again and please don't stop sharing your knowledge and experience as it could be a life saver.
Did you apply for GCMS if yes what was status security and eligibility

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everybody, Im checking all your updates and posts everyday.
Im December 2018 PR application and I have received today request to do medical exam as my original one is expired, anybody had similar situation and got his PR, need to know how long it takes after medical exam is done.

The Kurd

Apr 5, 2019
I see in my online cabinet that the application is complete - August 26, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I see also COPR numbers and validity date but I don't have actual PDFs with COPR.
Should I just wait or this is some technical issues?
Hi there,
Any further correspondence after that? Did you receive the actual COPR?

Kevwis

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone recently received AOR of PR submitted in 2020?
It has been 6 months and I didn't hear back from IRCC, NO AOR YET.
Hello.

I sent my application on Jan 06, 2020. I haven't received any news too. I am following this threat and you are the firt 2020 applicant I have seen . Let's keep in touch.

Reactions: 9990

AQS12

Mar 3, 2020
I am applicant June 2019.
Just received the fingerprint letter 2 weeks ago which I did it a day after that.
I guess we have to wait minimum 12 months more
hi where did you do your fingerprints as i have also received the fingerprints letter and every center is closed due to covid please help .

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hello.

I sent my application on Jan 06, 2020. I haven't received any news too. I am following this threat and you are the firt 2020 applicant I have seen . Let's keep in touch.
I applied 15th January and nothing yet. We from 2020 should just relax because they are still dealing with people from 2018 and 2019.

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi everybody, Im checking all your updates and posts everyday.
Im December 2018 PR application and I have received today request to do medical exam as my original one is expired, anybody had similar situation and got his PR, need to know how long it takes after medical exam is done.
I am in same situation. December 2018 applicant and got medical request on September 1th 2020. Since I do not have pending security / background check or any other pending process, I am expecting to get COPR in next couple of weeks. I also hoping for you the same.

I would suggest you to get your medical exam as soon as possible.

Reactions: Ex ツ

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I am in same situation. December 2018 applicant and got medical request on September 1th 2020. Since I do not have pending security / background check or any other pending process, I am expecting to get COPR in next couple of weeks. I also hoping for you the same.

I would suggest you to get your medical exam as soon as possible.
What is your status security/ Eligibility pls