AOR Received.
03-08-2011
File Transfer...
27-06-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
For Sponsorship Application Status (mississauga)
We received your application to sponsor on May 19, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 27, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
For Permanent Residence Application Status (buffalo)
We received application for permanent residence on July 11, 2011
An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent on August 3, 2011

Email back from VO: "Your file is currently awaiting review in a large queue of files"

Let's wait :D

amaranth

Oct 31, 2009
Toronto & Buffalo
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kayan said:
My husband just called me and...we got PPR!!! :D ;D :D ;D

Wow, that was really unexpected, with our MP telling us just last week that our file has not been even looked at (I wonder what he was smoking), and going "in process" just this Sunday. I feel like a huge weight just lifted off of me.
I hope that this means that they are back working in the Dec files again, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that my fellow Decemberites will get their PPRs soon (followed by Januarites, Februarites...)
YAY! CONGRATS! You have no idea how happy this makes me! ;D

amaranth

Oct 31, 2009
Toronto & Buffalo
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CandC2009 said:
Dont worry I'm here with ya, file is still application received...though apparently its on its way to LA.
Hi there, (mostly) timeline twin! When did you find out it was transferred? You may have mentioned it, but I'm so scattered lately I probably missed it...

I hope the transfer equals speedy PPR for you! :)

CandC2009

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/2010
AOR Received.
31/03/2011
File Transfer...
26/01/2011 (Buffalo received)
Med's Done....
10/2010
amaranth said:
Hi there, (mostly) timeline twin! When did you find out it was transferred? You may have mentioned it, but I'm so scattered lately I probably missed it...

I hope the transfer equals speedy PPR for you! :)
lol (I still cant believe how many of us arrived at buffalo on Jan 26, so many twins lol ) September 9th we got the email (with a new B##### File number)

me too ^_^ it would be nice to be able to make plans and relax for a chance.

Hopefully they'll get movin on your file as well. This process has taken far to long!

amaranth

Oct 31, 2009
Toronto & Buffalo
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CandC2009 said:
lol (I still cant believe how many of us arrived at buffalo on Jan 26, so many twins lol ) September 9th we got the email (with a new B##### File number)

me too ^_^ it would be nice to be able to make plans and relax for a chance.

Hopefully they'll get movin on your file as well. This process has taken far to long!
I still don't have a #B file! :mad:

I swear when this is all over, I'm throwing a massive party for everyone in this thread. We earned it!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awww, thanks, I love parties. ;)
amaranth said:

I swear when this is all over, I'm throwing a massive party for everyone in this thread. We earned it!

nhl1011

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-08-2011
File Transfer...
27-06-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
I have application number is: F0****and paperfile number: B0****
what are these numbers for? Can anyone help to explain??

I have two numbers but VO replied my file is currently awaiting review in a large queue of files. (don't know how large :'( )

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The two file numbers are simply to associate you with your application at Buffalo. You would cite them if you were contacting Buffalo or ordering GCMS notes, for example. Like you already said, #Fxxxxxxxxx is the computerized, #Bxxxxxxxxx the paper file.
nhl1011 said:
I have application number is: F0****and paperfile number: B0****
what are these numbers for? Can anyone help to explain??

I have two numbers but VO replied my file is currently awaiting review in a large queue of files. (don't know how large :'( )

CandC2009

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/2010
AOR Received.
31/03/2011
File Transfer...
26/01/2011 (Buffalo received)
Med's Done....
10/2010
amaranth said:

yay! with cake...cheesecake and ice cream cake, why only have one? we deserve both!

nhl1011

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-08-2011
File Transfer...
27-06-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
ddobro2 said:
The two file numbers are simply to associate you with your application at Buffalo. You would cite them if you were contacting Buffalo or ordering GCMS notes, for example. Like you already said, #Fxxxxxxxxx is the computerized, #Bxxxxxxxxx the paper file.
Thanks for the fast reply ddobro2~ ;D I have client ID, which can be used to check my application status through online.
But having file number means somewhat my application has moved forward a little bit ?
PS:
1. what is GCMS notes? and how to order it? By ordering notes, is it going to effect on my application processing time? (like delay)
I heard it is going to take one month to get the notes.
2. Could you please add me in your sheet? :p thanks

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct, you should also be able to check using the Fxxxxxxxxx number. The fact that Buffalo has sent you one simply means they have begun looking at your application. GCMS notes are the what CAIPS notes are now known as. Here's how you order them - http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes. No, it has no bearing on your processing unless you select the line in section B of the newest form that says, "Visa file (information abroad) (includes CAIPS/GCMS)." Yes, it can take up to a month to receive them. Sure, I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Could you provide the date you sent the application in?
nhl1011 said:
Thanks for the fast reply ddobro2~ ;D I have client ID, which can be used to check my application status through online.
But having file number means somewhat my application has moved forward a little bit ?
PS:
1. what is GCMS notes? and how to order it? By ordering notes, is it going to effect on my application processing time? (like delay)
I heard it is going to take one month to get the notes.
2. Could you please add me in your sheet? :p thanks

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I take it that nobody here has used the Record Correction Request Form/TBC-CTC 350-11 form that came with the GCMS notes? Can anyone tell me if they have a section on the CSQ in their "Client Details" category in GCMS?

nhl1011

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-08-2011
File Transfer...
27-06-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
[quote/]
Sure, I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Could you provide the date you sent the application in?
[/quote]

I don't know when my immigration adviser sent application in...they claimed that it was in the middle of the march (march 15th? maybe?), and there was canada post strike...etc etc...

Ellan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
ddobro2 said:
Correct, you should also be able to check using the Fxxxxxxxxx number. The fact that Buffalo has sent you one simply means they have begun looking at your application. GCMS notes are the what CAIPS notes are now known as. Here's how you order them - http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes. No, it has no bearing on your processing unless you select the line in section B of the newest form that says, "Visa file (information abroad) (includes CAIPS/GCMS)." Yes, it can take up to a month to receive them. Sure, I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Could you provide the date you sent the application in?

You seem to know a lot about this :) could you also tell me what to put under "embassy" in the GCMS request form ? Should I put the visa office (Buffalo)?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, it's probably only because I have too much time on my hands. Yes, you put Buffalo.
Ellan said:
You seem to know a lot about this :) could you also tell me what to put under "embassy" in the GCMS request form ? Should I put the visa office (Buffalo)?