Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
sorry dude i think i am in the wrong thread!
it seems this is a family class thread! :-[
string11 said:
Hey folks i am also a november applicant can u add me. ;D
Can any one explain FAM????? category?

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
congrats Pharoh
i live etobicoke ON
i got my approvel latter 2 days after my ecas started 2 work
congrats once again Pharoh

bhupinder78

Oct 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
8-11-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2011
Hello ppl..Got my approval letter today..file going to New Dehli.. 8)

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
yay congrats pharoh! im sure it will be positive news

also congrats to anyone and everyone getting something soon

S

serenifly

*Depressed*

I'm SOOO Happy everyone is getting approved !!! honestly I am. It's bee 45 days since they got our package, haven't even opened the envelope ... stupid inland apps!

Congrats to all those who had such a speedy application process

anyone going to update the chart ?

mijo

Oct 24, 2010
I'm so happy to see things are moving and seeing all of you receiving your approval letter.
Congrats to everyone who received positive news. Good luck to those of us who are still waiting

Pharoh

Oct 5, 2010
41° 59' N, 87° 54' W
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/10
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
28/01/11
Med's Request
Med's Received
Med's Done....
02/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
serenifly said:
*Depressed*

I'm SOOO Happy everyone is getting approved !!! honestly I am. It's bee 45 days since they got our package, haven't even opened the envelope ... stupid inland apps!

serenifly, it's not too late to do Outland... I think you'd find it much faster. I'd also hate to see you give up your right to appeal. If you're denied, for any reason, even out of mistake by CIC, you can't appeal, you can't fix it, etc. You're basically screwed. I hope you've given it much thought. I really wanted to be with my spouse, but that's about the only pro to the whole inland process, and if they don't approve, they'll demand you leave the country immediately. You're taking a BIG risk going this route... :-[

ohohogirl

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
NON
AOR Received.
15-DEC-2010
Interview........
18-APR-2011
Passport Req..
10-JAN-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-APR-2011
LANDED..........
3-MAY-2011(HAPPY HAPPY ENDING)
bhupinder78 said:
Hello ppl..Got my approval letter today..file going to New Dehli.. 8)
congat!!

you are lucky i did apply on the same date but i havent got anything yet.
and i am applying to New Delhi too!!

hope it is goin to be ok....

worry worry .....

bhupinder78

Oct 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
8-11-2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2011
ohohogirl said:
congat!!

you are lucky i did apply on the same date but i havent got anything yet.
and i am applying to New Delhi too!!

hope it is goin to be ok....

worry worry .....
Dont worry give it couple of days..you will be alright..I was really anxious as well..CIC website says Nov 16th but they are ahead on some applications..

S

serenifly

Pharoh said:
serenifly, it's not too late to do Outland... I think you'd find it much faster. I'd also hate to see you give up your right to appeal. If you're denied, for any reason, even out of mistake by CIC, you can't appeal, you can't fix it, etc. You're basically screwed. I hope you've given it much thought. I really wanted to be with my spouse, but that's about the only pro to the whole inland process, and if they don't approve, they'll demand you leave the country immediately. You're taking a BIG risk going this route... :-[
Hi pharoh

I talked to my husband about it, he'd have to go to Sydney for his interview etc, and we can't afford the flights right now (Just bought our first home last week) ... The only reason I see why I could get rejected is this is my second spousal sponsorship, I married a Brit when I was 18 and sponsored him, our marraige lasted 5 years, then he left me for a girl in Hong Kong (now married to a new one in Canada though) and yeah, that's the only reason why I can see why i'd get rejected ... Worst case we'll move to New Zealand, which isn't a bad conselation prize !

But we have talked about it ... It's just the flights that kill us righ tnow

R

rathika

serenifly said:
Hi pharoh

I talked to my husband about it, he'd have to go to Sydney for his interview etc, and we can't afford the flights right now (Just bought our first home last week) ... The only reason I see why I could get rejected is this is my second spousal sponsorship, I married a Brit when I was 18 and sponsored him, our marraige lasted 5 years, then he left me for a girl in Hong Kong (now married to a new one in Canada though) and yeah, that's the only reason why I can see why i'd get rejected ... Worst case we'll move to New Zealand, which isn't a bad conselation prize !

But we have talked about it ... It's just the flights that kill us righ tnow
hey this is also my second time sponsoring....i also sponsored my ex-husband in land about 5yrs ago......but our marriage ended few yrs later when i try to kill my self by jumping a 6th floor balcony because of him.......but i survied that attempt and met a guy and fall in love with him and also married him oct 02,2010 i send in my application in nov,29 waiting for a reply as well but i am thinking positive ......cause u can sponsor again once the 3 yrs period have been finished and u dont owe anything to the government anything..........think positive

S

serenifly

rathika said:
hey this is also my second time sponsoring....i also sponsored my ex-husband in land about 5yrs ago......but our marriage ended few yrs later when i try to kill my self by jumping a 6th floor balcony because of him.......but i survied that attempt and met a guy and fall in love with him and also married him oct 02,2010 i send in my application in nov,29 waiting for a reply as well but i am thinking positive ......cause u can sponsor again once the 3 yrs period have been finished and u dont owe anything to the government anything..........think positive
Sorry it hit you so hard :( My ex left me in such a disguisting and cruel way, it was actually stupidly easy to move on ... and I was really young, so I bounced back faster thank a slinky! haha I'm just afraid I'll look like a series marrier! haha

What's with us and the foreigners eh! haha :) I married my closest friend of 4 years :) we fell in love last year, but have been good friends for years ... weird how it all happens.

Best of luck with your process

R

rathika

serenifly said:
Sorry it hit you so hard :( My ex left me in such a disguisting and cruel way, it was actually stupidly easy to move on ... and I was really young, so I bounced back faster thank a slinky! haha I'm just afraid I'll look like a series marrier! haha

What's with us and the foreigners eh! haha :) I married my closest friend of 4 years :) we fell in love last year, but have been good friends for years ... weird how it all happen

Best of luck with your process

hey before i married my husband he was my good friend over a year.........after that i don't know what happend we fell in love.....i actually met him while i was on my vacation to srilanka....ever since the first introdution we been friends......on my second visit we fell in love ...i hate being away from him..i hope everything will go quicker.........praying..hoply we all will go faster then expected ...keep ur fingers crossed keep me updated with ur process

DKA

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
07-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2011
LANDED..........
15-03-2011
Pharoh - Congratulations!!! We can ride the same boat now! Did your wife receive the letter in the mail as yet?

Canadayogini - My husband received his letter for approval in the mail as a sponsor December 13th - the letter was dated December 9th. The below message is what was posted on CIC's e-Cas tracker when I checked it on the night of December 13th.

We received your application to sponsor DKA on November 15, 2010.
We sent you a letter on December 9, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

canadayogini

Star Member
Oct 31, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
20-12-2010
File Transfer...
09-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
01-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2011
serenifly said:
*Depressed*

Hey everyone, good to see some more feedback coming through on our applications. I'm updating the charts about once a week I hope that's ok. I'm away this weekend so I'll have to wait a couple more days til I'm back home where the codes are. Cheers