+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
vikas123 said:
Hi,

my category is FSW (federal skilled worker)....I am confused..what does FAM stands for..
FAM = Family Category it includes Spouse, Children, parents and grandparents

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
yug said:
i paid it on 21st july n got reciept in mail on 18th aug...
reciept dated with 8th aug....
vo told me that they gonna arrange ARC for me, didn't say anything abt how long it takes??????
What is ARC?

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Authorization to Return to Canada = ARC

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY medical also getting expire in last week of dec......
i don't know wht ND doing?????

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
yug said:
MY medical also getting expire in last week of dec......
i don't know wht ND doing?????
They already interviewed you and they also have your possport, I am sure they will not ask you for medical again.

Also, ARC is for people who were subject to removal from canada, deported or told to leave, Do you need ARC?

I hope you get the good news soo. You can send an email to New Delhi explaining everything. Its over 6 months now so they should be able to tell you what is going on with your file.

Cheers!

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I DID EMAIL THEM by telling that 6months are over...
i got reply on 31st oct :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

BUT NOTHING YET :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
yug said:
I DID EMAIL THEM by telling that 6months are over...
i got reply on 31st oct :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

BUT NOTHING YET :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hey Pal, how long did it took them to reply to your email?

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I email them on sunday 30th oct and i got reply on next day in da morning(31st oct)
its been 21days for that now

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
yug said:
I email them on sunday 30th oct and i got reply on next day in da morning(31st oct)
its been 21days for that now
WOW they were quick to reply. I wish they can process with the same speed too. I am unable to understand why it is so slow? are they getting more applications? or they are short staffed now? or changed any procedures? Do anyone know?

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AS i said before buddy that NOBODY knows abt ND procedure........
i jst know 1thing they jst that too long to spouse applications,,, which make me feel stressed... as my wedding anvirsary is on 5th dec

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
yug said:
i jst know 1thing they jst that too long to spouse applications,,, which make me feel stressed... as my wedding anvirsary is on 5th dec
I can understand my friend. It is really very stressful wait. Hopefully you will get your PP this week and you could be there for aniversary. Think positive and it will happen.

Cheers!

gurish28

Oct 27, 2011
shamsia said:
I can understand what you are going through! You have waited this long, and I admire the fact that you have been patient. Dont give up now! When you are in this process, luck plays a very important role too. I ran into a bit of a bad luck cos I never recieved the PPR that ND sent out in September which majorly set us back. And now there's some glitch in paying the RPRF, so more delyas *sigh*. But you know what, it's gonna be alright in the end. Our time will come soon! :)

Just hang in there, we will soon be through with this process inshallah! :)
thanks for the encouraging workds. But it is hard not knowing what ND is doing. It makes it easier to wait atleast if you know how much longer to wait. But in my case, i'm just sitting in the dark hoping everyday that this might be the day when i will hear something back.

gurish28

Oct 27, 2011
gurish28 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have read few of the posts from here and seems like people who have applied in June onwards are starting to get their visa.

I submitted my application in May and reached ND on June 29th. We received the pp request on Aug 25th. Ever since we have not heard anything back. We e-mailed ND but obviously no response. Last month I went to see my MP and upon inquring he informed us that ND has not yet looked at our file. I don't understand how that can be? I thought by now they must have reviewed our file. MP told us so far nothing is wrong with the file it just in the que waiting. So I told him how come people from June/July are getting visa and I applied in May and my file is still not reviewed. Do any of you guys know how it works.
In December it will be full 6 months for us and we have not got any communication back. :(
I don't know what to do anymore. I've been able to stay positive till now but this wait is starting to kill me know :(

Please help if you guys know anything.

thanks
Does anyone has anything to share related to my case. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
i wud suggest u to contact the mp in canada n ask him to send a query to chc nd by email , u wud get accurate answer in 4-10days.
gurish28 said:
Does anyone has anything to share related to my case. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
just pray yaar only GOD can take us out of this hard time pray hard, more hard.......
TERE BHAANE SARBAT DAA BHALAA
yug said:

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Hi people, I have a major update!!

I just got a call from the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi ;D The officer said we havent recieved your passport yet, and Im going, I never got any passport request :-/ He said they sent out the letter in September itself, but I never recieved any :( He said, doesnt matter, just send out your passport now and also ask your sponsor to pay the RPRF :D Sooo happy now.

I wish all you guys good luck!!
OMG good news yay for u