+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
mapledreams said:
Hey Guys,

Once our sponsorship is approved, in the letter, we receive a file number that starts with F-xxxx-xxxxx
I am assuming we are able to check the further status once file has been transferred to the VO.

My questions:

1. When we input the F code, which category does it fall under? Application number, I'm assuming

2. For the name, DOB and Country, do we put the sponsor's info or the person being sponsored?

I was having issues logging in. I mean I can log into e-cas with my UCI# but that just serves the purpose of sponsorship info and not beyond that,

Your help is appreciated! Much Thanks!
can a senior member please answer this query.....uff... i am getting soo impatient w ND already!!! come on Yug any updates...???

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
mapledreams said:
Hey Guys,

Once our sponsorship is approved, in the letter, we receive a file number that starts with F-xxxx-xxxxx
I am assuming we are able to check the further status once file has been transferred to the VO.

My questions:

1. When we input the F code, which category does it fall under? Application number, I'm assuming

2. For the name, DOB and Country, do we put the sponsor's info or the person being sponsored?

I was having issues logging in. I mean I can log into e-cas with my UCI# but that just serves the purpose of sponsorship info and not beyond that,

Your help is appreciated! Much Thanks!
Hi there! Congos on getting your sponsorship approval :)

1) Yes, thats the file number. It's usually F*********, those are 9 digits there.
2) You can check the e-cas with the Principal Applicants info and the Sponsor's info.
For the Principal Applicant: (Person being Sponsored) enter the File number, their DOB and their Country of Birth.
For the Sponsor: enter the UCI, their DOB and their Country of Birth.

If you have been only recently approved, then your info might not have been updated yet. I would suggest waiting another 2-3 weeks. Another option is to register to the e-cas tracker. Its a software application designed by another applicant sometime back. It checks your e-cas for you and sends you an email if there are any changes. Some people have found that useful since they dont want to be checking it by themselves all the time. It's just an option that you can try. Here's the link https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

Hope this helps :)

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
@ shamsia...really helpful hehe tu :D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
HI EVERYBODY CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THERE VISA'S AND NEW UPDATES ON THERE APPLICATIONS.I HAVE RECEIVED MY PPR REQUEST LETTER LAST WEEK HOW MUCH MORE TIME IT TAKES AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR PPR LETTER FOR THE VISA TO BE ISSUED BY CHC.

THANKS
MANNY NATT

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Thanks Shamsia =)

Mannynatt: Dude, take it easy on the ALL CAPS!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Manny Natt said:
HI EVERYBODY CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THERE VISA'S AND NEW UPDATES ON THERE APPLICATIONS.I HAVE RECEIVED MY PPR REQUEST LETTER LAST WEEK HOW MUCH MORE TIME IT TAKES AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR PPR LETTER FOR THE VISA TO BE ISSUED BY CHC.

THANKS
MANNY NATT
It takes <<unknown>> days for a decision to be made.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to &quot;In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
I believe that even though ND office processing time is quite less as compared to other VO ( i.e London or buffalo), they are the slowest animals on this earth to work on our files !!!

London office says 7 months - most of cases are finished within 4-5 months
Buffalo says 11 months - Most of cases are finished within 6-7 months
ND office says 6 months - Most of cases take at least 5-6 months :D :D

So over all ND office is the slowest.. ( I am not comparing other offices where processing time is more than a year)

R

ryanmoris29

@Mapledreams,

YES its the application number.

Its the person being sponsored information.

You will see the address of the person being sponsored being displayed also.

Hope this helps!

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuku said:
I believe that even though ND office processing time is quite less as compared to other VO ( i.e London or buffalo), they are the slowest animals on this earth to work on our files !!!

London office says 7 months - most of cases are finished within 4-5 months
Buffalo says 11 months - Most of cases are finished within 6-7 months
ND office says 6 months - Most of cases take at least 5-6 months :D :D

So over all ND office is the slowest.. ( I am not comparing other offices where processing time is more than a year)
I understand your frustration as I am myself going through this. But you have to realize that who knows how many files are in process. Usually we only compare to people who are in this forums. But they are also other forums where people are chatting and there are other people who are not on computer.

Recently you might have heard that they stopped taking the parents application because of the overload, since spousal application takes priority over other, may be they have lots of spousal applications that require processing. As I mention in the previous post that average processing time for last 48 approved applicants is about 120days after Mississauga approval. which is even less than 6 months. There are some cases that require more time because of their complexity.

You probably will say my case is simple, I will also say that then why I am not getting visa. I personally don't know what is their criteria or guidelines when they are reviewing the application. I have seen someone from the other forum who applied on July 14 and she already got Visa, I also applied around that date, but I haven't got VISA yet.

I am also very frustrated, I have heard ND office is the largest Canadian visa office in the world in regards to number of employees working there is approximately 150.

In any case just trying to say my 2 words

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Ryanmoris29:

Thanks!

@ Desiladu:

I agree with you, well said!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
desiladu said:
I understand your frustration as I am myself going through this. But you have to realize that who knows how many files are in process. Usually we only compare to people who are in this forums. But they are also other forums where people are chatting and there are other people who are not on computer.

Recently you might have heard that they stopped taking the parents application because of the overload, since spousal application takes priority over other, may be they have lots of spousal applications that require processing. As I mention in the previous post that average processing time for last 48 approved applicants is about 120days after Mississauga approval. which is even less than 6 months. There are some cases that require more time because of their complexity.

You probably will say my case is simple, I will also say that then why I am not getting visa. I personally don't know what is their criteria or guidelines when they are reviewing the application. I have seen someone from the other forum who applied on July 14 and she already got Visa, I also applied around that date, but I haven't got VISA yet.

I am also very frustrated, I have heard ND office is the largest Canadian visa office in the world in regards to number of employees working there is approximately 150.

In any case just trying to say my 2 words
nicely said

It wasn't my frustration.. :D :D

I have not even completed a month of my file transfer to ND...It was just what I figured out from buffalo and London threads..I am happy with the ND office as long as they finish my case within normal processing time!!

Btwn my case is truly simple.. :p :p.. no foreign travel by spouse, both of us are highly educated one of us being doctor, ;), clear background.. more than enough proofs of relationship enclosed..arranged marriage held with all possible traditions and rituals..Not much age gap..same cast..same last name..even the first names start with the same letter :D :D..my name already added as spouse in wife's passport..enough address proofs !!!!

:p :p

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuku said:
nicely said

It wasn't my frustration.. :D :D

I have not even completed a month of my file transfer to ND...It was just what I figured out from buffalo and London threads..I am happy with the ND office as long as they finish my case within normal processing time!!

Btwn my case is truly simple.. :p :p.. no foreign travel by spouse, both of us are highly educated one of us being doctor, ;), clear background.. more than enough proofs of relationship enclosed..arranged marriage held with all possible traditions and rituals..Not much age gap..same cast..same last name..even the first names start with the same letter :D :D..my name already added as spouse in wife's passport..enough address proofs !!!!

:p :p
I am glad you guys have simple file. Doctor is bonus, Canada needs them as long they knew what they are doing and listen to patient and not only spends five minutes with them.

Hopefully everyone will get visa quickly. I am sure people in this forum including myself (Engineer) and you are highly qualified and most of them have attached supporting documents of their relationship. Again, I am not sure what type of visa officer you are going to end up with, how efficient he is?, How efficiently can they do BC on you, and did they received your medical results on time or is there mess up in the mail etc. God forbid these delays will never happen to anybody. Shamsia is prime example of that where her PPR was lost in the mail.

what I am trying to say there are so many variables in this equation. So we have to stay calm trying get in touch with ND or MP to see everything is going well.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
@ladu

I was jus kidding man !! No hard feelings.. :)

I know everyone applying here is highly qualified and everyone tries his/her best to enclose as much as possible proofs and for that matter trying to avoid interview and more delay..

Chillax !!!!! stay positive ..

good news is on your way..