+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
ya i was wrong read...mapledream's first post....she's a girl and misses her hubby...its really hard for all of us...just chatted w my hubby and wished him godnite and he was saying how much he missed me :(

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@pandapenda

Exactly, I do miss my husband, and it's hard, but atleast I dont whine about it at all times when I know there is a process that one has to go thru for immigration!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
lol ya i figured ;) its ok....rather punch a gf than a guy though

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
@ sivathegreat

WOW, so you dont like the way they work? and their laws and procedures?

My friend think twice, they are Canadians and thats the way Canada and Canadian work. If you cant handle them here, what are you gonna do when you will move permanently to Canada and you have to deal with Canadian way of working everyday?

Have you ever thought about this?

I have lived in Canada for 9 years, including 8 years with my wife and still they rejected. I understand there were mistakes on their parts too in MAKING DECISION WHICH IS WHY adr ALLOWED THE APPEAL. However, I am not swearing at them or calling them names, I respect them, they are doing their job, and who will make mistakes? the people who work. If someone doesnt work, they are not going to make any mistakes.

Also, 165000 applications, WOW thats only for parents, what about other class FAM, FSW, PNP etc. etc... I am sure they have over half a million applications. You know Canadian Population is 34 Mil. ND CHC is biggest immigration office outside Canada. They must be doing their best. However, let me tel y6ou my friend, they never invited us to come there or live there, we made our own choice. I am sure everyone about the delays well before they decide to immigrate to canada and file the application, still we do. Why cant we say, ok, we are going to move to Sout5h Africa or Morocco, if someone is so frustrated to leave India. I am sure if one person can start a new life in other country, husband and wife can start a new life anywhere in the world, including but not limited to India.

No hard feelings my friend, my comments are not about one person, I am counting everybody in it including myself.

Cheers!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
hambzik said:
Its simple mathematics. We need to understand about BFD. it's the last date that file should be worked on. If the BFD on a file is 1st Dec. and they receive the documents on 15 th Nov. They are not bound to work on the file until 1st Dec or any new BFD which may have been stamed on it. If they have time, they will work on it earlier than 1st Dec, else it will come in routine on BFD.

If VO is spending more time replying to enquiries and MPs , he will have less time clearing the files.

Anyways, these are my personal views and you do not need to ageree or disagree to these.

Cheers!
It is not my problem to do the math.
Hey hambzik if every year you receive 38,000 applications and now you have 165,000 applications pending in the last 5 years. How many have you processed?

Answer that.

What double standards!
You want the applicant to do the math but you yourself will not do (CIC).??

That is why I call less than-third-world-services

It is not my problem, you are the government, you have everything you want to run this show
Not me!

If people are calling you then it is your mistake not mine,
because the status update in the website is not good.

Stupid fellows (CIC) think this way when an ordinary courier company can track a post from the time of collection to delivery why cant a government do properly?

It is the intention man, it is the intention

I can bear with anything except for one thing - VESTED INTENTION, HARMING INTENTION, STEALING INTENTION

Dont ask the applicants to do the math. And dont be a supporter of thier inefficiencies.

If at all the world is any better it is because of people like us who always shout and bring out mistakes
If at all the world is in a bad shape it is because of people like "mapledreams" where the support the people of power and accuse the weak.
Typical "tyranny"

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
@ mapledreams yaa...but then u think of all the chai breaks these people must be taking and then look at london office yaar essex applied in aug and got ppr...its ok..we indians r total studs ;) chillin relaxin no problem...this time will also fly by soon n we will b soon fighting w our spouses and wanting to punch them :D love it looking fwd to it <3

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
mapledreams said:
@ pandapenda

Exactly, I do miss my husband, and it's hard, but atleast I dont whine about it at all times when I know there is a process that one has to go thru for immigration!
Oh! you are a girl!
I am sorry...

I dont fight with girls, physical or verbal...I have never hit my sister or mother!

But if you believe in gender equality then roll up your sleeves!

Btw, I am a guy, sponsoring my wife.

PP
- It took 7 years for me to immigrate
And those 7 years I could not take any major decision since I dint know about PR

- 2.5 years not yet Family Doctor,

- Last year waited more than 6 hours for a lower back work injury

- 3 Years to get license

- I have 15 years experience but I am no good here have to start from scratch. (In all 15 years of my life is waste including 7 years immigration time)

- CRA Screwed my T1 not one two times, not two times, three times, because they entered my year of landing wrong

- My wife TRV rejected 3 times

- My wife passport mistake printed two times (My home country goofies!). Took 3 more months to correct.

I am not whining...I am saying these only to support my convictions about "government"

Now what can I do?

I write letters all the time.
I also write appreciation letters when something good happens so far there have been 3 incidents in which I was surprised of a good service to me or others I witnesses.

Sorry if I am disrespectful!
(except where not intended)

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
wow ur a doctor...hmmm nice going to make lots of money dude :p and that too in dollar dollar not ruppeee wowww hehe..doing total tp chilll...my hubby just finished watching big boss on tv and now snoring :( wish i was there

i would just feel soo much better if some august people started getting ppr and yug esp got his passport w the visa back in it

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
sivathegreat said:
It is not my problem to do the math.
Hey hambzik if every year you receive 38,000 applications and now you have 165,000 applications pending in the last 5 years. How many have you processed?

Answer that.

What double standards!
You want the applicant to do the math but you yourself will not do (CIC).??

That is why I call less than-third-world-services

It is not my problem, you are the government, you have everything you want to run this show
Not me!

If people are calling you then it is your mistake not mine,
because the status update in the website is not good.

Stupid fellows (CIC) think this way when an ordinary courier company can track a post from the time of collection to delivery why cant a government do properly?

It is the intention man, it is the intention

I can bear with anything except for one thing - VESTED INTENTION, HARMING INTENTION, STEALING INTENTION

Dont ask the applicants to do the math. And dont be a supporter of thier inefficiencies.

If at all the world is any better it is because of people like us who always shout and bring out mistakes
If at all the world is in a bad shape it is because of people like "mapledreams" where the support the people of power and accuse the weak.
Typical "tyranny"
Thanks for reading my post Siva, I am not sure if you completely understood what I wanted to say. Thats ok, no hard feelings for you my friend.

Anyways, I dont think I want to argue on any point on this forum with anyone.

Everyone have their own experience, their own views, I am pretty sure, no one here ever even cross the interview room and went inside to see how they work. We all share which we either read somewhere or what we hear someone saying. So its all guess work.

Anyways, keep up the positive discussion.

I would really appreciate if we do not make any comments personally at someone. This is a wonderful place to share our feelings and help each other and lets respect each other and be positive.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ sivathegreat

Oh yes I am a woman, and I have no problems facing men.

I do not attack individuals. I know you've been through shit, all of us are.

You have detailed your story right, well then let me tell you mine, in a nutshell, since I dont want a novel on my life in this forum:

My hubby and I have been married for 9 years, we had a bad phase with another country's immigration system, hence I came here as a skilled worker last year.

Out of the 9 years of marriage, we have been apart for 6 years, because of my work in an international organization. Our life is at a standstill, until he gets here. I am not able to plan anything that a girl wants such as a nice house, kids, etc due to our struggles with immigration.

So when a person fails to understand procedures, and we take time to make each other understand, but, if people still choose to be stubborn and continue with their tirades, it annoys me. I try my best, and so do the others, to keep ourselves sane, since being away from your loved one is a huge setback, by helping each other out!

Do you see me typing emotional outburts at all times? once in a blue moon, yes!

My point is, there are facts, let's stick to them. There is nothing we can do with a certain system

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
Thanks everyone for making this place warm like our home country..lol....Healthy debate is always good as long as there are no hard feelings... We are all here for the same purpose so let's not call each other's names. Everyone has a right to express their opinions and this thread is open for all kind of views. People can love canadian gov if they want to and they can hate if they want to.. ;D

We all know that system is not perfect and it's causing lot of grief to people on both sides of world. :'(

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
pandapenda said:
wow ur a doctor...hmmm nice going to make lots of money dude :p and that too in dollar dollar not ruppeee wowww hehe..doing total tp chilll...my hubby just finished watching big boss on tv and now snoring :( wish i was there

i would just feel soo much better if some august people started getting ppr and yug esp got his passport w the visa back in it
They recieved my application in August third week and they already requested pp last month. Medical is done, no interview I believe since it was Appeal Allowed case, even then you never know. So I am waiting for the pp back from them.

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
newdelhi2011 said:
Thanks everyone for making this place warm like our home country..lol....Healthy debate is always good as long as there are no hard feelings... We are all here for the same purpose so let's not call each other's names. Everyone has a right to express their opinions and this thread is open for all kind of views. People can love canadian gov if they want to and they can hate if they want to.. ;D

We all know that system is not perfect and it's causing lot of grief to people on both sides of world. :'(
Agree completely but I have a question guys...how do you know when your file has been trfered to ND?????????? do they send out an AOR? What is that? and when can I expect one for ND and how email or mail????

HELPP please

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
hambzik said:
They recieved my application in August third week and they already requested pp last month. Medical is done, no interview I believe since it was Appeal Allowed case, even then you never know. So I am waiting for the pp back from them.
WOW AWESOMEE :D:D:D feeling good now now kuku, mapledreams should get theirs

Wanted to know but the only communication that I have received from Canadian immi is that I am sponsor approved but when do I find out that ND has actaully received my package??

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
hambzik said:
@ sivathegreat

WOW, so you dont like the way they work? and their laws and procedures?

My friend think twice, they are Canadians and thats the way Canada and Canadian work. If you cant handle them here, what are you gonna do when you will move permanently to Canada and you have to deal with Canadian way of working everyday?

Have you ever thought about this?

I have lived in Canada for 9 years, including 8 years with my wife and still they rejected. I understand there were mistakes on their parts too in MAKING DECISION WHICH IS WHY adr ALLOWED THE APPEAL. However, I am not swearing at them or calling them names, I respect them, they are doing their job, and who will make mistakes? the people who work. If someone doesnt work, they are not going to make any mistakes.

Also, 165000 applications, WOW thats only for parents, what about other class FAM, FSW, PNP etc. etc... I am sure they have over half a million applications. You know Canadian Population is 34 Mil. ND CHC is biggest immigration office outside Canada. They must be doing their best. However, let me tel y6ou my friend, they never invited us to come there or live there, we made our own choice. I am sure everyone about the delays well before they decide to immigrate to canada and file the application, still we do. Why cant we say, ok, we are going to move to Sout5h Africa or Morocco, if someone is so frustrated to leave India. I am sure if one person can start a new life in other country, husband and wife can start a new life anywhere in the world, including but not limited to India.

No hard feelings my friend, my comments are not about one person, I am counting everybody in it including myself.

Cheers!
Hey buddy I am here since 2007.I am already here.
Canadian way of working is not some "gods way of doing"
Sometimes there way of working is stupid then my home country. Mostly better but not always (not what I percieved before cominghere,)
I am working here for so many years and I know.

Candians are only humans and not "gods"
If you think they are superior then you, then you have a "slave-to-master mentality"

You say "I am sure everyone about the delays well before they decide to immigrate to canada and file the application, still we do. "

My original PR case was scheduled 2 years it took them 7 years.
And it is not only me. There were more than 40,000 people along with me whose application was delayed by more than 5 years.

They were never able to say when the saga will end. By the 3rd year I had already invested some little money most of all time.
I did not want to opt out to protect my time investment. Many people that I know opted out.

You say "They must be doing their best. "

This is what I am against. People who think they are doing the best. After presenting so many facts you still think they are doing there best which only mean that you have pretty low standards on what is best. Probably it is because you are from country which had no service. Probably it is a personal.

It is like people who have not seen any food, but after seeing some crumbles say "wow" isnt that the best food?"

I am not against mistakes, to err is human.

One thing you are missing out from my line because you intentionally want to miss out because you do not have the answer or you missed out because you did not understand is

INTENTIONS

I am not talking about operational problems or resource constraints.

I am talking about INTENTIONS

What was your INTENTION all these 4.5 years when the applications where piling up at the rate of 104 every day? What was your intention to your objectives?

Just answer this one question please.

What was your INTENTION?

Why dont you people instead of beating the bush directly answer my questions?

As I said before the world is only better because of people like me who shout
The world is only bad shape because of people who compromise, support people in power, people who are inefficient, people who are wrong and accuse people who are weak and people who are down the lane.

In one single word "exploitation" and "tyranny"