+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gurish28

Oct 27, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have read few of the posts from here and seems like people who have applied in June onwards are starting to get their visa.

I submitted my application in May and reached ND on June 29th. We received the pp request on Aug 25th. Ever since we have not heard anything back. We e-mailed ND but obviously no response. Last month I went to see my MP and upon inquring he informed us that ND has not yet looked at our file. I don't understand how that can be? I thought by now they must have reviewed our file. MP told us so far nothing is wrong with the file it just in the que waiting. So I told him how come people from June/July are getting visa and I applied in May and my file is still not reviewed. Do any of you guys know how it works.
In December it will be full 6 months for us and we have not got any communication back. :(
I don't know what to do anymore. I've been able to stay positive till now but this wait is starting to kill me know :(

Please help if you guys know anything.

thanks

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
mapledreams said:
our sponsorship was approved on Oct. 28 and file was transferred to ND on the same day and it just says "application received for permanent residence" on August 22, 2011.

And then when I checked e-cas today, it had my address here in Canada, but no updates.

I'm glad they at lest have my address up now, hahaha!

Chill guys, I think the appearance and disappearance of addresses on ecas is a random computer program function or something that gets changed or not when the VO checks on our files again, which have been marked with a certain BFD (bring forward date).

For example: They have asked Client XYZ to send more evidence and have given the client 2 months to gather and send the new evidence to them to prove relationship. It is updated on our electronic files (which then maybe does the random address vanishing/appearing) and marked with a BFD on our hard copy files. Let's say the request was sent out by the VO on October 31, 2011, the VO will mark the file with a BFD of December 31, 2011 or a week after to see if Client XYZ has sent in the required evidence.If Client XYZ sent out the evidence before the two months are up, let's say a month after on November 30, 2011, then the VO disregards the December 31 BFD and updates the electronic file and hard copy file. Another BFD is assigned for the final review then, or any other action they might have.

Once again, we have to be a bit realistic here: If you know that they are waiting on a document for you which takes a year or so to be released, then there's going to be multiple BFD's and random address changes.
Hi,

my category is FSW (federal skilled worker)....I am confused..what does FAM stands for..

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
yug said:
NO decision made even on this weekend :mad: :mad: :mad:
i really hating this ND process......
its been more than 6months, don't understand wht kind of processing they doing????
Food processing brother!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012

dashingboy9000

Jul 20, 2011
Hello New Delhi and February Applicants,
Just thought that I should share the news with you, We got the visa.

Timeline:
App submitted in Feb, reached ND in March (PPR was requested the same month)
Status changed on the website on Friday and the docs were received the next day.

The whole process took its sweet time, 8 months, but it is finally over. So dear members have faith and I am sure you will also hear good news.
BTW: local MP's office and faxes to ND were more helpful than emails and personal visits (till it lasted).
All the very best to all..

gurish28

Oct 27, 2011
yug said:
its been more than 6months, don't understand wht kind of processing they doing????
I feel your pain. Just trust in GOD and we shall all have visas soon

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
yug said:
Yug, I feel for you man! Sending you loads of strength and patience to deal with this! :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
gurish28 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have read few of the posts from here and seems like people who have applied in June onwards are starting to get their visa.

I submitted my application in May and reached ND on June 29th. We received the pp request on Aug 25th. Ever since we have not heard anything back. We e-mailed ND but obviously no response. Last month I went to see my MP and upon inquring he informed us that ND has not yet looked at our file. I don't understand how that can be? I thought by now they must have reviewed our file. MP told us so far nothing is wrong with the file it just in the que waiting. So I told him how come people from June/July are getting visa and I applied in May and my file is still not reviewed. Do any of you guys know how it works.
In December it will be full 6 months for us and we have not got any communication back. :(
I don't know what to do anymore. I've been able to stay positive till now but this wait is starting to kill me know :(

Please help if you guys know anything.

thanks
I can understand what you are going through! You have waited this long, and I admire the fact that you have been patient. Dont give up now! When you are in this process, luck plays a very important role too. I ran into a bit of a bad luck cos I never recieved the PPR that ND sent out in September which majorly set us back. And now there's some glitch in paying the RPRF, so more delyas *sigh*. But you know what, it's gonna be alright in the end. Our time will come soon! :)

Just hang in there, we will soon be through with this process inshallah! :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
dashingboy9000 said:
Hello New Delhi and February Applicants,
Just thought that I should share the news with you, We got the visa.

Timeline:
App submitted in Feb, reached ND in March (PPR was requested the same month)
Status changed on the website on Friday and the docs were received the next day.

The whole process took its sweet time, 8 months, but it is finally over. So dear members have faith and I am sure you will also hear good news.
BTW: local MP's office and faxes to ND were more helpful than emails and personal visits (till it lasted).
All the very best to all..
Congratulations!! Feels good to hear such positive news on the thread! Wish you guys happy togetherness! :) :)

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
yug said:
Hey Yug Ji,

Don't worry Yaar.

CHC ND has started working out with pending files, so who ever surpassed normal processing time are gonna soon will be hearing good news & holding shining visas before first week of Dec. Amen

Hope for the best and just hold for a week Buddy....your long waiting time is going to end soon !

Cheers :)

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY borntowin,
i hope wht u said will come true :) :) :)
BUT i don't trust this ND process, u never know ..........
SO i m thinking to email ND to tell them its going to be 7month for m application.....
honestly m so tired of this waiting!!!!!!!!!!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Yug

When you paid the fees for your ARC, what did the VO tell you, how long is the process to receive the ARC?

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i paid it on 21st july n got reciept in mail on 18th aug...
reciept dated with 8th aug....
vo told me that they gonna arrange ARC for me, didn't say anything abt how long it takes??????

Nancync

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
11-02-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-01-2012 by phone
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2012
LANDED..........
hopefully...2nd week of feb
hey all

Can anyone tell me what is PPR copy?? do we need to send passport only if PP request ask by ND? or do we need to send any other document along with that...

i am just asking this out of curosity, i m still waiting for my passport request.....
:-[

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Yug

Ok listen, this is how it goes, until they get back the ARC, even if you have been approved, they wont stamp your passport with a visa.
The thing about ARC's is that it needs to be approved regardless of you being approved for permanent residence. Usually, in cases of spousal visas, they will look into the genuineness of the marriage, meaning, they will make sure that you are not returning to Canada by misusing the process. And in your case, since you haven't committed any crime, you should be okay.

The only problem is that it takes time before the Visa office receives the ARC from CIC in Canada. The website says 4-6 months but I know someone who is waiting for an ARC from Buffalo and it's been 13 months, but no news. I am hoping it'll be faster for you.

Even if you ask the MP to email ND, etc, the VO is not bale to do much until CIC in Canada sends out your ARC to ND.

Ask your wife to call the call centre for CIC here in Canada and inquire about the processing of the ARC for you. I think she is able to do that.

Until then, you'll have to wait Yug.