+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
thanks for the info. At what date they called for the interview. Did they call you for interview after passport request?
With this embassy, they always call for the interview after the PPR.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
So are you considered in Markham or Toronto? We've got a lot of people from the EAST SYDE :p

I know other side of Steels (North) is considered City of Markham, and South is GTA.

:)

DNT2003

brin said:
I'm on Brimley and Steels....!

Quite a lot of people from the east end here! :)

oh..and btw...your detailed daily schedule was a real sweet thing!!! :) )

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
DNT2003 said:
Thanks cdngrl... I hope so too, and btw I know few people are aware of my application with OCI.. so I do have a good news on that part.. they've received my documents at Toronto. so now I have to submit my passport to get it stamped with the sticker and then that's it I can visit India anytime.. and no more waiting for that 2 months in between each trip :)

Thank you India for the OCI! I say its worth it if you are gonna make atleast 3 trips to India in your life time!

DNT2003
The OCI process is relatively easier compared to other processes... like you said atleast now you don't have to 'plan' out your trips. You can go as you please. And I agree it is a worthwhile investment if you visit India often.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
CAN_2011 said:
Hey some news here: :)

My wife received a phone call from CHC New Delhi asking her to submit the passport. She was asked why we haven't submitted the passport yet. They had sent us a letter sometime in May (after they started processing our case) which is yet to reach my wife.

When my wife inquired about the CSE we sent, they informed her that they haven't read it yet.

Finally! :)

DNT2003, You hold on buddy. Hopefully you will get the PPR soon.
Congrats. They did this once in Jan when they called a applicant on the phone and asked them to send the PP.
Just make sure your address is right@ ecas as it looks like the PPR was lost in transit.
Good Luck.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
Thanks cdngrl... I hope so too, and btw I know few people are aware of my application with OCI.. so I do have a good news on that part.. they've received my documents at Toronto. so now I have to submit my passport to get it stamped with the sticker and then that's it I can visit India anytime.. and no more waiting for that 2 months in between each trip :)

Thank you India for the OCI! I say its worth it if you are gonna make atleast 3 trips to India in your life time!

DNT2003
Congrats, i need your help with this in Feb 2012. I will hunt you down :D

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
fprince said:
Congrats. They did this once in Jan when they called a applicant on the phone and asked them to send the PP.
Just make sure your address is right @ ecas as it looks like the PPR was lost in transit.
Good Luck.
The only thing is that sometimes the add. on ecas says one thing.. and the actual address they mailed it out to is different...

In our case on ecas the state is missing.. but when my hubby got the ppr the correct address was on there..

An update: The post office at my hubby's place said that it would take 7-10 days for a reg. post to reach.. today is day 7 (assuming it was posted on the 25th) and nothing yet

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I totally liked the idea, I'd say it may not go that well here, because the other day I was thinking of a day in summer where we all get togehter and celebrate once we are through the process... and just RANT out on ND.

Your idea would float well here, but only if this forums was limited to people of this thread, and as we know anyone with internet can access and read this, even if they are not registered on this forums.

Going back to the get together.. it might be a better idea.. but a question popped up in my mind.... few of us have usernames which makes no sense to some of us...

So at the party (get together) I'll call you: Shamashia, you'll call me DNT2003, and you can imagine what sort of conversation we all can have.. as we don't know our real names... I think it will be really funny to call FebPR with his FEBPR name lol... (or full name February Perm Res)... the list of usernames goes on... but anyways I was gonna ask everyone to post their first name.. but know its internet and everyone will know this and many people visit this thread,, but never post anything, just read and read... its not a concernt, but yes giving out real info on a public thread won't be a good idea. So you can imagine about our pictures...... I know u'd not feel safe about ANY or EVERY one can see it. So my opinions is good idea, but as you mentioned.. privacy..... :)

DNT2003

shamsia said:
Hey just an idea...its so cute reading about you guys on the forum, and describing your beautiful relationships with your spouses. Just made me curious. How about putting up a pic of you guys as a couple, so that we can put a face on all these relationships. Also, we would know better what the other person is looking forward to when they say "im landing soon to meet my wife/husband, yayyyyy" :)

Of course, its just an idea, and there could be privacy issues... :)

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
cdngrl said:
The only thing is that sometimes the add. on ecas says one thing.. and the actual address they mailed it out to is different...

In our case on ecas the state is missing.. but when my hubby got the ppr the correct address was on there..

An update: The post office at my hubby's place said that it would take 7-10 days for a reg. post to reach.. today is day 7 (assuming it was posted on the 25th) and nothing yet
...i guess they didn't mail yours out last Wednesday.
Assuming they mail out PP once a week and if they did it yesterday, it should be in by this Sat or Monday latest...
Just my guess. 8)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
9th and 14th thats like the Richmond hill.. correct? lazy to check the maps or are you still considered in City of Markham..

We've truely got a lot of people from the East sYde.. thanks for the Geo-Data :)

DNT2003

senshalu said:
I am in 9th line and 14th Avenue.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
may i please know the exact date when you got letter asking for interview that offer to be held on June
brin said:
Hey Sam...
My husband had both student visa and a visitor visa refused to Canada....our interview is on the 28th of June..so can't answer your Q abt getting a spousal visa apprved yet :)

But ..from what I've read on these forums...it's not a big deal..as a lot of people are denied TRV's because of non-sufficient ties to the home country. If at all there was another reason for the prev refusals then it might be a problem.

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
DNT2003 said:
So are you considered in Markham or Toronto? We've got a lot of people from the EAST SYDE :p

I know other side of Steels (North) is considered City of Markham, and South is GTA.

:)

DNT2003
I'm south of Steels...so considered Toronto :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I remember when I posted my isssue with that immigration consultant.. and you mentioned the area... and you know what July 15 (just signing a an agreement) so if all goes well.. I'm moving there on the mentioned date :) on that Stevenvale Drive... streets of Gujarat :p and I'm sure you kno 70 and 45 stevenvale drive.. full of desis...

Anyone aware of 1440 and 1442 Lawrence Ave WEST? thats where I first lived in 1997.

DNT2003

fprince said:
Lawrence & Markham ..few steps to Gujarat !

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
CAN_2011 said:
Hey some news here: :)

My wife received a phone call from CHC New Delhi asking her to submit the passport. She was asked why we haven't submitted the passport yet. They had sent us a letter sometime in May (after they started processing our case) which is yet to reach my wife.

When my wife inquired about the CSE we sent, they informed her that they haven't read it yet.

Finally! :)

DNT2003, You hold on buddy. Hopefully you will get the PPR soon.
Wow...they do follow up? :p

Not sure if the CSE had something to do with this!!!
We also sent a CSE after which my husband got the interview call through email...but no reply for the CSE yet.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
VIPINPUTHOOR said:
Dear all,

I am a fresher on this site.

My wife is applied for PR visa Canada and waiting for medical, Feb 20 I got married with her, and received marriage certificate from Panchayth also. But my agent told me if you want update your status then you required:

Passport
SSC certificates
Marriage certificate
Birth certificates

But I don't have birth certificate that's applied on February; this processing is still going on (kerala Govt is never help for any one to get a good future). This may get next week.

My query is now i update my status of marriage is valid (4 months is over), or this may cause reject my wife's PR application or I can applied with her a VISA application?

I am very much upset on this please guide me.

your valuable feed back may help us

Hey...I think this is the question you are trying to ask, correct me if i misunderstood.

Your wife is a work permit holder working in Canada and her PR is in process
And now she wants to get you a visa...

If this is the question.
You can apply for a dependent Visa to come to Canada. You can not be sponsored as your wife is still not a PR.
She NEEDS to include your name in her application ASAP, when you are in a PR process any marriage, birth etc should be notified to CIC immediately.
It will not affect her application so don worry.

Ask her to inform CIC that she got married and you apply for a dependent visa in ND which only takes 3 weeks my lucky Indian friend.
PPL here wait for 4-6 months to meet the spouse.....

Good luck.

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
thecoolguysam said:
may i please know the exact date when you got letter asking for interview that offer to be held on June
The exact date was last Thursday...May 26th. We got an email abt the interview call.

Are you expecting them to call you for an interview? If so, I would think you should hear from them in the next 2-3 weeks.

The main reason I think they are calling my husband for an interview is probably b'cause it's my second and his first marrige.

I really don't think it's the visa refusals as he had no problem getting visa's to the UK and USA after the denial. Also, there were a lot of people on the forum who had visa refusal and weren't called for an interview.