+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Now reading fprince's comments are making me confused too....

@jasvarun To which address is ND going to send your PPR? I'm guessing u must hv put ur address in Sydney as ur current address....

annael2

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011 :))
LANDED..........
20-05-2011 hurray..!!
fprince said:
Sorry, i did not get your story..
who asked you to resign & physically move to India ? it is not a must.
Your file was just transfered to ND..you do not have to be in India when it is being processed..You can still stay in Sydney and once you get your PPR... the trick is as to how to send your Indian PP through a rep to ND as they do not encourage Indian PP being sent or commin in to the country through mail..it is similar to nd processing nepal and bhutan applications..
am i missing something here? ::)

example - Ind citizen in canada on a work permit applies for FSW to buffalo and buffalo choose to send the file to ND to process, this happens a LOT.
in that case the applicant still works in Canada and does not have to move to India..

All you need is your parents address as mailing address so they can send your PPR there to India ( if your parents live in India )..

Do let me know..am confused.
Its true you dont need to be physically present in the country the application is being processed. You will need to find a way to send your passport to india when u receive a PPR and (lets really hope its not needed) if you are called for an interview. But if u were planning to move back to India for sometime i guess its ur choice in the end. a simillar thing happened to me too... I was in Aus and came back to India, luckily enough for me my process didnt take more than a few months so its time well spent with my family and friends here.
Just make sure you give ur Indian address (actually they send PPR anywhere, mine was sent to toronto) so u get ur PPR on time...

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
Sorry, i did not get your story..
who asked you to resign & physically move to India ? it is not a must.
Your file was just transfered to ND..you do not have to be in India when it is being processed..You can still stay in Sydney and once you get your PPR... the trick is as to how to send your Indian PP through a rep to ND as they do not encourage Indian PP being sent or commin in to the country through mail..it is similar to nd processing nepal and bhutan applications..
am i missing something here? ::)

example - Ind citizen in canada on a work permit applies for FSW to buffalo and buffalo choose to send the file to ND to process, this happens a LOT.
in that case the applicant still works in Canada and does not have to move to India..

All you need is your parents address as mailing address so they can send your PPR there to India ( if your parents live in India )..

Do let me know..am confused.
What I meant to say was I had planned to visit India before moving to canada....but I couldnt before cuz processing was happenning in sydney...But now I can stay in India till I get canadian visa.....

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
brin said:
Now reading fprince's comments are making me confused too....

@ jasvarun To which address is ND going to send your PPR? I'm guessing u must hv put ur address in Sydney as ur current address....
I guess PPR will be sent to my Representative in canada.....But i will update ND with my parents address once I get there...

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
annael2 said:
Its true you dont need to be physically present in the country the application is being processed. You will need to find a way to send your passport to india when u receive a PPR and (lets really hope its not needed) if you are called for an interview. But if u were planning to move back to India for sometime i guess its ur choice in the end. a simillar thing happened to me too... I was in Aus and came back to India, luckily enough for me my process didnt take more than a few months so its time well spent with my family and friends here.
Just make sure you give ur Indian address (actually they send PPR anywhere, mine was sent to toronto) so u get ur PPR on time...
Yh I guess mine will be sent to tronto as well thats where my rep is..... I know I only need to worry abt sending passport to get visa stamped....but its just wanted to stay in India before moving to canada..... So It has given me an opportunity to go there early so i am happy with it....

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys i have a question for u all experienced guys as i have seen that mailing system which is used by nd is so slow n not sure as we have seen fprince case so do u think if i put my sponser's mailing address as my mailing address wud tht work n wud work faster? as mailing system shud b better in canada then india. it may help me to receive ppr faster. no.......................?

G

gaganmaan4u

Hi All,

Just Saw Ecas and it says "in process"

We received your application for permanent residence on April 5, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 11, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Any suggestions. how long it will take from here?

gaganmaan4u: Filed: Mar 01, 2011 - FileXfer: Mar 29 - FileRX: Apr 05, - PPR: Apr 15 2011 - Still waiting for VISA

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
gaganmaan4u said:
Hi All,

gaganmaan4u: Filed: Mar 01, 2011 - FileXfer: Mar 29 - FileRX: Apr 05, - PPR: Apr 15 2011 - Still waiting for VISA

My bhavishya vani the visa will be stamped in a week :)

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gwalyat said:
hey guys i have a question for u all experienced guys as i have seen that mailing system which is used by nd is so slow n not sure as we have seen fprince case so do u think if i put my sponser's mailing address as my mailing address wud tht work n wud work faster? as mailing system shud b better in canada then india. it may help me to receive ppr faster. no.......................?
99% of applicants in ND got a PPR within 2 months in ND..it was only me and one more member who never got it
and the truth is ND forgot to post both of our PPR... ( i know this 100% and ND will never aceppt the fact that it was a mistake on their behalf..well mistakes do happen )

You can trust Indian post don make it complicated for yourself..you can always predict what happened to your PPR after 2-3 months in ND....and usually the answer is " one dumb VO forgot to send it " and ND is expecting you to send the PP to finalize the case..
so just keep your indian address as mailing, don complicate things.

Always track the timelines of ppl who applied with you...it will give you an idea.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gaganmaan4u said:
Hi All,

Depends...usually it has been around 2-3 months of file transfer..in some cases more..
There is no correct answer to your question, welcome to ND and enjoy the ride.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jasvarun said:
I guess PPR will be sent to my Representative in canada.....But i will update ND with my parents address once I get there...
Yes and you should also send them your flight tickets, entry stamp on your passport just to be safe.
The key is that they should know that you are now in India and not in Aus...
and..mailing address, toronto is fine...your parents address might be a bit quicker.
All the best.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
ECAS down on saturday morning..anyone can login?
Hope they are doing batch updates ;D

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
fprince said:
ECAS down on saturday morning..anyone can login?
Hope they are doing batch updates ;D
Nopes! Been trying for a while..and can't seem to log-in...it says system maintanace till 10 am...errr...it's almost 1 now!

Well...would love to see some updates ofcourse ! :)

annael2

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011 :))
LANDED..........
20-05-2011 hurray..!!
jasvarun said:
Yh I guess mine will be sent to tronto as well thats where my rep is..... I know I only need to worry abt sending passport to get visa stamped....but its just wanted to stay in India before moving to canada..... So It has given me an opportunity to go there early so i am happy with it....
Mine took 20 days to reach me coz my rep (lawyer) was in canada i guess its ok.... i was scared of changing my address on ecas because i didnt want ND to be confused with anything, but once they received my PP, they updated my mailing address by themselves on ecas, so mayb they do have some idea of what they are doing........
i guess 20 days late, but it came through, don know what will happen if u change it mid process guess let it stay the same....

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
when I try to login on ecas it doesnt say system maintenance or anything...
just when you go to put the age and country in there blank boxes...:(
i want to checlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk GAHHHHH